Ch. 65

Lana's P.O.V.

"I'll be right back sweetie. All I'm doing is running up to the store real quick to buy some dinner. Just stay here and watch tv till I get back." I say to Peyton. "Okay" she nods her head up and down. I start walking to the door when I hear her say "wait." Her little arms wrap around me. I bend down and give her a hug back. Just as I go to say something she runs off to the couch acting like nothing happened.

Alex's P.O.V.

Last night was rough. I'm still sore from what Lana used on me. She knew it would hurt me. I was always hoping we would never be back to square one. I'm not happy with it at all. When she finished me up last night I went off yelling at her. It hurt to do that just cause I know that she's my girlfriend. She got mad and locked me in the basement. I'm still in it right now.

It's scary in here, with no light or windows. Just the dark empty cold room. My hands run through my hair as I sit down on the ground. I'm so stressed out by everything. Hopefully she's not hurting the kids. She seemed to remember them. I just hope something didn't just suddenly go off in her head telling her shit. Suddenly I hear small footsteps. They sound lighter then Lana's.

I hear the lock click and it opens slowly. A small body pops out from behind the door. "Peyton" I shout running out of the room, towards her. She screams at the top of her lungs, scared. "Peyton it's me, Alex." I try to calm her down. She stops screaming and looks at my face. Her hand takes a strand of my hair and puts it behind my ear. "Oh, what are you doing down here? It looks scary."

"Lana put me down here." "Nooo, she's too nice to do that." She looks at me weirdly. "No Peyton I swear, she did. She hasn't hurt you or Lavender has she?" She starts laughing "no why would she do that." "Just wondering" I start to think. Oh my god Peyton could try to help me. "Peyton oh my god. I need you to do something." I sit her down on a stair step. "Yeah?"

"Wait where's Lana?" I know she wouldn't let Peyton just wonder around the house like this. "She went to the store. She said she will be quick." "Okay well when she comes back I need you to tell her about her and I. Remember how we were always together?" Peyton nods her head yes. "Good tell her about that. Tell her about us being nice to each other, and tell her that we loved each other."

"Uh why?" "Just please do it. It doesn't matter why." Damn begging a child, ugh. "Fine." "Thank you so mu-" "Peyton where are you" I hear Lana yell. "Go, go talk to her." I push Peyton up the stairs. Quickly I run back into the basement and shut the door.

Lana's P.O.V.

With the grocery bags hanging on my arm I struggle to get the front door open. I've knocked a few times needing help. Why isn't Peyton opening the door? Finally I fit my key in the slot. I kick the door open with my foot. Peyton isn't even on the couch. I quickly set the bags down in the kitchen, on the counter. "Peyton where are you?" I yell.

She might be in the bathroom. Frantically I run to the bathroom. Ugh she's not here. Where the fuck is she? I run towards the living room and there she is. "Peyton where were you?" I ask going up to her. "In the house." She says, taking my hand and pulling me towards the couch. "Remember Alex?" She asks. "Yes" I sigh. "You used to be nice to her, do you remember?" "Baby I am nice to her." "You used to love her. She even said you were always together."

A confused look grows on my face. Maybe just maybe Peyton actually knew who Alex really was? "Go up to your room right now." I point up towards the stairs. "Bu-" "go" I say more stern. She gets up like she's about to cry, slowly walking up the stairs. With her head down she disappears around the corner, up top.

I get up off the couch and start walking towards the basement. I'm very angry right now. Alex has really done it this time with her stupid lies. As I get in front of the door I wait no time and push it open. "You fucking bitch" I run up to her, pulling her hair. "La-" "no shut up. I'm sick of you running your god damn mouth." I cover her mouth up with my hand.

She tries to remove my hand so I slam her against the wall, holding her in place. "Don't try me right now. I'm not in the mood. You seriously told Peyton to say all that? You're so fucking desperate." She tries saying something but it comes out muffled. Wetness starts to fall on to my hand. I look at her eyes and she's crying. "Are you seriously crying. Grow some balls and man up. Just because you don't get your way doesn't mean you should cry." I laugh.

_______________________________

"Dinner is ready" I open Peyton's door. She's curled up in a ball and it's been hours since I've sent her up to her room. Did I hurt her that bad? I didn't even really yell at her. Maybe she's just very sensitive. She starts getting off her bed and marches past me down to the kitchen.

I set a plate of food in front of her. She just stares at it with her arms crossed. "Baby eat your food" I say. She continues to only look at it. "Peyton." She looks towards me with her eyes squinted. "Eat" I demand. She looks away from me and starts to eat her food.

______________________________

I've been trying to sleep for hours. It's already midnight and I got in bed at ten. The thought of what Peyton was saying earlier is making me think. Plus everything I've done to Alex lately is playing on loop in my head. I was a little rusty I must say. I just want some rest though.

Let's try this again shall we. I close my eyes and lay my head down. A tear falls down my cheek after a few minutes. "Alex" I whisper. I wipe my tears away and throw the blankets off me. Quickly I get out of bed and run down to the basement. "Alex I'm so sorry."

_______________________________

Yay Lana remembers
Sorry for any spelling errors.