Ch. 17

Lana's P.O.V.

The door bell goes off and I jump off the couch with excitement walking over towards the door. As I open it my favorite man in the whole world begins to show up in front of my eyes. "Fran." I say running into his arms. He picks me up walking us both into my house.

He gives me a devilish smile looking into my eyes. "What" I laugh. He throws me onto the couch spreading my legs apart to sit in between them. "Not now sweetie." I say trying to sit up but he kisses me and pushes me back down. Harder and with more force than he has ever used on me.

"Baby Alex is upstairs sleeping. I don't want her to come down and see us." I say as he begins to kiss my neck. "Don't-worry-about-her" he says in between kisses. "Please" I whine not really in the mood for this right now. Francesco grunts getting annoyed picking me up. He walks towards the 'playroom' and if he's brining me in here then I know it's gonna be rough.

"I just wanted you to come over to cuddle with me as we watch movies. Not to have rough sex." I say as I get thrown onto the bed. "Lanz come on. If your worried about Alex then that's stupid she won't wake up. I've missed your skin up against mine. And I've missed your taste." Francesco says making me look away at the floor kind of embarrassed.

Before I get the chance to say anything his body is already over mine. His lips press up against my neck and he starts to suck on me. A small moan escapes from me. His hands wonder all over my body but stop when he reaches my shorts. Quickly he unbuckles them dragging them off me. "Fran I don't want to do this right now." I try to push him off of me but his force is to tight.

My shirt gets pulled off of me in a rough way. Francesco pulls my arms up above my head. I tilt my head back to see he is grabbing handcuffs off the night stand. I squirm trying to set my hands free from his grip but fail because of his strength. "Help" I scream as my hands are being forced to stay by the bed frame.

"Shhh my love" is all Francesco manages to say. He looks down to me and I look up to him as our eyes meet. "Please stop baby." I say as a tear escapes from my eye. Suddenly Francesco's lips fall onto mine. As he kisses me forcing his tongue into my mouth he plays with my boobs. I pull my arms but it's useless with them being cuffed to the bed.

"Are you wet for me?" Francesco asks getting close to my ear lightly biting it. "Stop" I cry wanting him to get off me. He removes his mouth from my ear. He then starts to take his belt off and take his pants off. "Alexxx" I start to scream but quickly Francesco covers my mouth up. "Shut the fuck up." He applies a lot of pressure over my mouth making my head go deep into the pillow.

Slowly I feel Francesco put hisself in me. I freeze trying to make it as less painful as possible. Why is he doing this? He's never done anything like this to me. "Alex" I scream again. "Shut up you whore." He yells at me. Faster and faster he goes in and out of me. I feel like I'm being ripped in half. I cry out in pain.

"Call me daddy" he grunts. "No" I lightly say crying. "Beg me to stop and call me daddy." He demands as I cry even more. I shake my head no making him mad. Deeper he goes inside me and I finally scream "stop daddy stop." Tears cover my face and I yank my arms trying to free them but fail once again.

"Keep going" he says continuing to go in and out of me. His head makes way to my boobs and he starts sucking them. Adding on to my misery. "Daddy please stop." I beg. Francesco lifts his head up smiling at me "now say I love you daddy" he says. I hesitate to say it and take a deep breath before letting it actually come out. "I l-love you daddy." "Good girl." He pats my head but goes back to sucking my boobs. "Help me Alex." I scream one last time.