Ch. 114

Lana's P.O.V.

I wake up on the couch feeling horrible and depressed. The mirror right in front of me reveals my puffy, red eyes to myself. I sigh while lightly rubbing my right eye. Everything is just horrible at the moment. Alex probably hates my guts right now all because of Claire. I know she's saying all these bad things about me just so Alex will hate me even more. I wish Claire was out of the picture, it would make things so much more better.

I walk to the 'bedroom' on the bus. Quietly I knock on the door then crack it open. "Alex, are you awake?" I whisper hoping not to wake her if she isn't up yet. I poke my head through the door just a bit so I can see if she's up of not. My eyes grow big in surprise. Neither Claire or Alex is there. Where the heck are they? Where could they even be? I never heard them leave!
Quickly I pick my phone up and go straight to Alex's contact.

Alex please, tell me where you are right now!

I send a text to her scared Claire is taking her from me. What if she said some horrible shit about me that made Alex want to leave me?! Oh my god just thinking about this is killing me. I press the call button trying to call Alex. One ring, two ring, three ring. The rings stop but as if she ended the phone call herself. If she knows I'm calling them why is she ignoring me. She can't do this to me, it's not right.

I know you got my call and saw my text, please just tell me where you are 😭😭

I'm scared I'm losing you...I can't live without you baby

Call me back please!

Tears flow from my eyes as I'm in panic. I don't know what else to really do. It's not like I can just go get her since I don't know where she is. I'm gonna try to call again. It's all I can really do at the moment. One ring, two ring, three ring. Once again the phone call cuts off as if it's her who is hanging up.

Alex I'm begging you just fucking answer me

Finally I get a text back from her.

Lana I'm sorry, Claire made me leave with her in the middle of the night. I'm at home now...I've got the kids with me.

How could she have gotten home so quickly? How was any flight to California even available?

Can you please FaceTime me or something? I need to see you 😥 I've got so much to ask and say.

I send my text to her and almost immediately get a response from her back.

Sure.

I feel a bit relieved that she will at least FaceTime me. I've got to see her and beg her to just come back. I can buy a ticket for her to come back or meet me at my next show. I'd do anything to get her to finish this small tour with me.

My phone starts to ring and I see the FaceTime screen pop up. I accept the call feeling a bit nervous and hurt to see Alex's face pop up. The connecting screen is on for just a second or two and that's when I see her. "Hey" she says with a tired look on her face. "Hey...so um why'd you leave with her? You could of told me she was trying to make you go." "Lana it's complicated. Do you even understand how I felt after seeing you with that girl? After everything I've done for you I just feel like that's not right for you to be treating me that way."

I take in what she's saying and start to feel really bad about everything I've done. "I know what I did was wrong and I'm so sorry. I don't know how many more times I can say it to get you to believe me. I regret it I swear. Please will you just come back. I've got three shows left and I want you to be here for them. I can pay for a ticket to get you back to me." I'm nervous to even hear how she will respond.

"Lana" she takes a deep breath making me even more nervous. "I don't kn-" "mommy" Peyton comes up on the screen. I try to look as happy as can be but its kind of hard to when I've been crying and feel so upset. "Hi baby, how are you?" "I'm good but I miss you so much. How are you?" "Aww I miss you too, mommy's good. I'm just very stressed out." I make a hint towards Alex. "When will you come home?" "In about two weeks, I can't wait to see you." Peyton giggles a little and says she loves me then runs off doing who knows what.

"They both miss you" Alex says looking back at me as she watched Peyton run off. "Yeah, I miss them both too." It gets quite between the two of us for a second. "Who is it?" I hear in the background. My eyes furrow up with anger. The noise from the phone goes silent but I see Alex talking to someone. "Alex did you go on mute? Is Claire in my house?" And sure enough I see Claire walk behind Alex. "Alex make her leave. I don't want her in my house."

"But she was here from before." "It was different then, I was only letting her stay so you'd be happy." Claire once again appears in the camera but this time holding Lavender in her arms and directly looking at the phone. "Alex she's holding our baby! I don't want her holding my baby!" "Lana, calm down. It's my baby anyways...I am the one who had her. Just please chill a bit. You're so worked up right now and I think you really just need some rest."

"Alex no I've been resting enough. I need you, that's all I need right now." I feel my throat start to feel different and my voice crack a bit. "Well I honestly don't know what to say to that right now, I don't think I can fix that problem at the moment." Claire just listens in and watches us have our conversation. I move my fave out of view as I start to cry. This is so fucking stressful, I just want to go home. Without say goodbye or anything I hang up the phone call.

I bring my knees to my chest and rest my head on my knees as I just cry. I cry not knowing what to do and feeling like I've screwed up everything. My phone goes off but I don't even really care who or what it is. Continuing to cry I try to think of something good to make me feel better but nothing is working. My phone goes off again letting me know I have a text to answer.

Lana are you okay?

_______________________________

Sorry for the horrible chapter and sorry for the spelling errors