The Alpha's Runaway

By _meep_mee

What happens when newly 18 year old Ace finally gets the courage to Leave and move in with a friend and start... More

Preface
Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Clusmy Dumbsy
Chapter 3: Screwed
Chapter 4: Built For Sin
Chapter 5: Alone
Chapter 6: Deal or No Deal
Chapter 7: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 8: Not Afraid
Chapter 9: Towel
Chapter 10: What's a Mate?
Chapter 11: The Legend
Chapter 12: Shadow man
Chapter 13: Fuck You Mr. Alpha
Chapter 14: Nightmare
Chapter 15: Decision
Chapter 16: Three Days
Chapter 17: Deal pt 2
Chapter 18: Deal pt 3
Chapter 19: Mate Talk
Chapter 20: Day One pt 1
Chapter 21: Day One pt 2
Chapter 22: Day One pt 3 The Date
Chapter 23: Day Two
Chapter 24: Day Three
Chapter 25: Xavier's POV pt 1: She left
Chapter 26: Xavier's POV pt 2 Where is she?
Chapter 27: Xavier's POV pt 3 When Hearts Stop
Chapter 28: Xaiver's POV pt 4 At Least She's Safe
Chapter 29: Protect Me Mr. Alpha
Chapter 30: Kiss Me Slowly
Chapter 31: Story Behind Alice pt1
Chapter 32: Haunted
Chapter 33: Marked
Chapter 34: Just You And I
Chapter 35: Blades
Chapter 36: Bloody Game Room
Chapter 37: Shouldn't Have Taken It Lightly
Chapter 38: Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 39: He Ran
Chapter 40: Xavier's POV: I Ran
Chapter 41:Mine
Chapter 42: Dream
Chapter 43: The Wedding part 1
Chapter 44: Car Ride
Chapter 44: Xavier's Thoughts (Xavier's POV)
Chapter 45: Wedding (part 2)
Chapter 46: Wedding (part 3): Luna
Chapter 47: Will You Return?
Chapter 49: Choice
Chapter 50: Calm Down
Chapter 51: Flashback
Chapter 52: People Never Stay
Chapter 53: Right?
Chapter 54: Not How It Was Meant To Be (part 1)
Chapter 55: Not How It Was Meant To Be (part 2)
Chapter 56: Not How It Was Meant To Be (part 3)
Chapter 57: The Truth (Xavier's POV)
Chapter 58: Little Things
Chapter 59: Liability (Part 1)
Chapter 60: Liability (Part 2)
Chapter 61: Understand
Chapter 62: Moments Like These
Chapter 63: The War Has Begun
Chapter 64: Never Hesitate
Chapter 65: Never Hesitate (part 2) Xavier's POV
Chapter 66: Prophecy (part 1) Xavier's POV
Chapter 67: Prophecy (Part 2) NO ONES POV
Chapter 68: Deja Vu
Chapter 69: Hope
Chapter 70: Five Years Later
Chapter 71: Awake
author's note
it's up

Chapter 48: Hospital

1.9K 110 1
By _meep_mee

I sat there and held her hand as we both cried. My parents and siblings were not there, it was just my grandmother and I, and the guards. Irrelevant. We talked in Spanish, and I told her how I was attending school in Oregon (because I was enrolled, school starts in two weeks). She asked me why I didn't say goodbye, and I didn't have an answer all I could do was sit there and cry and apologize. The guards were in the room with us, yet we paid no mine to them. The doctor explained she will be released today and how she will be just fine, and I cried even more but this time from relief.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! This is not your family!" said a man in the door way- behind him stood Erika. Storming towards me, three guards stood in front of me. Silent, yet protective.

"You have no fucking right to be here Ace, you are not a part of this family! YOU LEFT! SO FUCKING LEAVE WE DON'T WANT OR NEED YOU, YOU ARE DEAD TO US YOU FUCKING SELFISH BITCH!" My father bellowed.

"Sir, we will ask you kindly to lower your voice and stay away from Ms. Ace"

"WHO THE FUCK IS YOU?! I'M GETTING SECURITY TO EVACUATE YOUR ASSES!"

"You can get security, but my husband and I own this hospital, and you can and will not throw anyone out." Nikki said as she walked into the room holding Penny. "HI TITI ACE!" Penny smiled and waved excitedly. Luke appearing next to Nikki, smiling gently at me and my swollen tear filled eyes.

Xavier.

He must have knew something like this was bond to happen.

Erika looked at me, hiding behind her father, but once Jess came in and saw me she ran to me, Erika following. And I cried harder than before. I cried for the simple fact that I got to see them again, something I only dreamed about.

My angry father, my shocked and angry mother staring at us, my sick grandmother, and my siblings. I pulled apart for the hug my sisters engulfed me in.

"I left for reasons like that. I left because if I were to stay, who the hell knows if I ever were to be okay. I left for me. Not for you- but for me." I looked at my sisters and Jess understood, of course she did, Erika was too young to understand.

"And since Xavier is paying for everything the insurance doesn't cover- which is 90% of the hospital bill, you have no right to toss her out."

"Who the fuck is Xavier?!" My mother hissed.

"I am" said Grey Eyes leaning on the door frame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 20.4K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
383K 22.9K 62
Zachariel Joseph's heart shattered when the man that he had loved for ten years betrayed him. His lover took everything that he loved away from him...
158K 6K 24
This story is about an Omega named Ace White who was abused everyday by his Alpha after an accident that wasn't Ace's fault. His older sister, Moonsh...
406K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...