Ninja x Reader~ Sleepover!+Le...

By uwuworld

Hi guys! It's me again, LegoNinjagoFanatic! This is my Sleepover fanfiction! It's where you're having a sleep... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 15

2.4K 88 187
By uwuworld

Me: *sigh* I hated daylight savings. An extra hour of anything...what to do...

~1 Hour Later~

Me: *finished homework* I'M FREAKING BORED! X(

~2 Hours Later~

Me: *sleeping on my laptop* Must. Write. Books.

~9 Hours Later~

Me: I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! *grabs toast* MOVE BITCH! *shoves random prissy 6th Grader*

And this is how I adjust to my ex-daylight savings time. -_-

____________________________________________________________________________________

~Kai~

You jumped out the window since the door was closed...and locked. It wasn't like Kai would open his door either. You walked through the dark, damp area in search for his room. Kai's room. You saw a light in the distance and stumbled toward it. The darkness didn't help anything. You weren't even a trained ninja yet. You reached the window and knocked on it softly. The door opened and closed in a flash. Like Kai quickly saw you and closed it back.

"Kai."you sigh."I need to talk to you."

"What do you want to talk about Y/N?! That you love Lloyd! That you hate me! You know I'm the only one that deser-"he stopped mid sentence and the window suddenly opened.

Kai looked down and sighed."If you like Lloyd. Then I won't stop you. I just want you to know that...I love you Y/N."

"I know."you state.

"I know you hate me for everyt- Wait...you like me back?"he gasps.

"I'm not saying that..."you walk up to him and kiss his lips."I'm saying I LOVE you back. Now stop being a jealous-ass and let's get back out there."

"Pfft, fine. Girlfriend."he chuckles.

"Pfft, fine. Boyfriend."

"DAYYYYMMMMM! THEY DO LOVE EACH OTHER!"screams Cole through the door.

"COLE!"shouts Kai stomping out of his room, leaving you there to laugh by yourself.

~Cole~

You couldn't wait for the guys to open the door for you. Instead, being the badass you are, you kicked it down and ran to Cole. You stood at the doorway of the living room where the others were slouching on the couch watching TV.

"Where's Cole?!"you ask.

"He's outside."sighs Jay."Can you leave? Fritz Donnegan is on."

You just shake your head and run outside. The mildly cool weather was still enough for goosebumps to erupt from your skin. You turned at corner and saw Cole sitting by the waterfall. He was jump staring up at the stars. You silently walked over to him and sat next to him. Cole flinched before turning his head toward your own.

"Hey."

"Hey."

He turns back towards the stars, you couldn't help but look into his deep dark eyes. The way they shimmered.

"I...I. You didn't let me finish what I wanted to say back in the closet."he chuckles.

"You don't need to tell me. I know."you smile.

"Really? Okay, let's say it together."he suggests.

You two look up into the sky and start counting down.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"I LIKE YOU!"

"JOY HAS A BOYFRIEND!"

You two jump up and gasp.

"Wait what?!"you two say at once."Stop that! NO! You stop that!"

You two sit down and start laughing.

"What did you say? I think I misheard you."you chuckle.

"I said I like you Y/N."he sighs."Do you...kinda...like me back?"

"Yes...I like you back."you smile.

Cole cups your face in his hands and gives you a light kiss. By the time you two pull away he started laughing to himself.

"What?"

"I didn't hear what you said back there."he chuckles.

"I'll let Joy explain."

You two start walking back inside. Just to hear Sensei's voice.

"Y/N. Fix this door right now."

~Zane~

You quietly climbed out the window with Joy by your side. You two walk back into the living room and saw the others just talking...basically screaming 'BORED!' Joy smiled at you as you walked in.

"Hey Zane."you say tapping his shoulder.

"Yes Y/N?"

"I-I need to talk to you. In private."you stutter.

Zane nods and you two walk back outside into the cool midnight weather.

"What did you want to tell me Y/N?"he asks.

You sigh as the thoughts of getting rejected faded. You squeezed your eyes shut before finally deciding to go on.

"Zane...do you like me?"you asked.

"Of course I like you Y/N. Why would you ask me such a question?"he asks back.

"N-No. I mean...do you like LIKE me?"you stutter."More than a friend."

You turned away from him and your gaze fixed onto the gravel ground. A cold, metallic hand turned your face back upright. Staring into Zane's eyes, he stared back at yours.

"Yes. Y/N. I do like you. More than a friend."he smiles."That was what I wanted to tell you."

Placing a soft kiss on your forehead he brought you into a hug. Taking away whatever doubts you still contained.

"Can we go back inside now?"you chuckles."It's cold out here."

"Do not worry. I will still be here."he smiles.

~WARING WARNING! FREAKING RED FREAKING ALERT WARNING!~I still have CC class!~HOLY FREAKING RA! NO!~

~Lloyd~

You knocked on the door until finally PIXAL opens it up.

"Yes Y/N."

"Nothing, thanks for opening the door for once."you sigh.

You walked into the living room. Lloyd wasn't there.

"Trouble in paradise Y/N?"chuckles Kai."Lloyd's in his room."

"Thanks."you grunt.

You knocked on his door and waited until he finally opened up. Lloyd stood there for a while waiting for a word from you. He waited a while as you pieced together your response. But, you just decided to go with the shortest response you could think of.

"I like you too!"you giggle kissing his cheek.

You watched as his faced turned from a soft pink to a dark red.

"R-Really? I like you too!"hr stutters.

"I think we already cover that."you chuckle."Come on. We should get back to the guys."

"Sure."he smiles.

"My new BF everyone! Take him and your dead!"you laugh."I'm talking to you Kai!"

"SHUT UP Y/N!"Kai shouts.

"HOLY MOTHER OF RA! GREEN FREAKING FLAME!"screamed Joy as she got chased down my Kai and Lloyd.

~Jay~

You climbed into the air vent and popped into the living room. Surprising everyone you laughed and went over to Jay. He was playing around with the others until you...dropped down and basically gave everyone heart attacks.

"Jay. I really REALLY like you."you smile."And I am NOT a fan of the song."

Jay stood there speechless before smiling back at you. With a full red face of course.

"I-I l-like you too Y/N."he stutters rubbing the back of his neck.

You kissed his cheek deepening the red tint in his cheeks. An 'aw' sounded from through out the room from the others.

"That's SO adorable! When's the break up happening?"chuckles Morro.

"Can you stand here for a second?"you sigh tapping your foot down on the spot next to you.

"Pfft, like you could hurt me."he scoffs.

Morro stands in place and you waved your hand down onto him.

"What the hell was t-"

"WHEEEEE!"

Joy lands onto of him with a loud thump.

"Morro! You're like a freaking pillow!"she laughs.

The others laugh, everyone besides Morro of course.

~Morro~

You slam through the wall and stomped into the living room.

"Where is Morro?"you basically snap.

"JESUS! He's outside!"gasps Jay."Dang don't scare us like that!"

"She did not scare me."remarks Zane.

You walk outside to see Morro sitting on the roof.

"Dude! You wanna help me up!"you call.

"Go away Y/N!"he demands.

You just shake your head playfully and climb up. You sat next to him and looked into his neon green eyes. He quickly turned away making you pout.

"I like you Morro. Won't you at least give me an answer?"you say.

"I...I can't like you back Y/N."he sighs.

"Why not?!"you gasp.

"I'm...I'm not the right man for you." He looked back at you and smiled sadly before becoming serious once more."You deserve a dude who would love you. You're amazing. You're sweet. A little cute."

"You mean alotta cute!"you giggle.

"Shut up! You see what I mean. You're my total opposite. You deserve someone better. Someone better than me."he sighs.

"Did the guy who wanted to be the Green Ninja say that he's NOT good enough?! I've seen everything."you chuckles.

"You're different. The Green Ninja is just someone in a suit. You...you're something someone should cherish. That someone isn't me. I...hurt you."he whispers.

"You did hurt me. But even bad guys can be forgiven."you smile.

You press your lips to his and pulled away. He was staring at you surprised as both of you blushed so many different shades of red.

"I love you Morro."you smile.

"I-I love you too Y/N."he chuckles.

"SO ADORBS!"screams Jay."GUYS! GUYS! GET OUT HERE! THEY'RE GONNA MAKE OUT!"

"JAY!!!"you two yell jumping off the roof."You're gonna die!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

My sister Candy_Crusher101 tagged me. She said I didn't need to tag anyone else so...YAY! Less tension on my brain! SHE WROTE DOWN 10 FREAKING QUESTIONS?! WHAAAAAAA?!XD

1: Your Nickname: Joy. Yet, sometimes it can be very ironic.

Friend: Why are you sad? Isn't your name Joy? 0-0

Me: Are you stupid? Joy's my freaking middle name. -_-

2: Your Eye Color: Light Brown/Amber. I listen to this Youtube thing and my eyes became lighter. 0-0 WHAAAAAA?!

3: Your Hair Color: I have brown hair with light orange tips. :) Pretty huh? NAW! XD 

4: One Fact About You: I HATE CANDY! XP BLEH! I'm more of an orange juice type gal.

Friend: CANDY!!!

Me: I like orange juice.

Friend:...

Me:...*waves orange smoothie in my hand*

Friend: IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU?!

Me: Yes...many MANY things! :D MA ORANGE JUICE IS LYFE!

5: Favorite Color: Blue!

6: Favorite Place: Chicago. Yeah, it's dangerous yet, I LOVE IT! XD It reminds me of New Ninjago City.

7: Favorite Celebrity: Joseph Garrett is so amazing and inspirational! (Stampy Cat)

8: Favorite Animal: Turtle. What messed up question is that?!

9: Favorite Song: Dancing With Tears In My Eyes by Ke$ha.

10: Favorite Book: VAMPIRE ACADEMY SHADOW KISS! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! :D

Me: How's the book?! *talking about Vampire Academy...or so I thought*

Friend: Oh, I stopped reading it.

Me: WHAT?! 0o0

Friend: I started reading Bloodlines. It is SO much better.

Me: B-B-Bloodlines?...*faints*

Teacher: Someone wake her up. -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
40.4K 1.3K 27
Growing up in the spotlight, real friends weren't easy to find and of course mental health is always a struggle. When Y/N moves to the UK, will she f...
265K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
76.2K 1.4K 14
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยปยปโ€โ€โ€ยซยซโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ "๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ" โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยปยปโ€โ€โ€ยซยซโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ Who knew that Y/n, the most prettiest student in school would...