Chapter 2

"Let's play Spin the Bottle."smirks Cole and Joy.

"Okay."replies everyone.

The circle was you, Cole, Jay, Nya, Lloyd, Kai, Joy, then Zane right to left. Cole grabs a bottle and places it in the middle.

"This is going to be a little...different."smiles Joy.

"How different?"asks Lloyd kind of worried.

"Well, if you play with Joy and I, we like adding a little extra to a game. So if you spin the bottle and it lands on a person with the same gender you can either kiss them...OR...pick a dare card."explains Cole.

Joy pulls out a box of pre-written dare cards from her bag. 

"I'll go first."says Kai.

He spins the bottle and it lands on Cole.

"Aw hell naw!"he shouts lunging for the dare box.

He opens it up and reads it aloud.

"For the next three turns if someone that's not playing walks into the room you need to scream, 'I love you'. I'm so screwed."

You giggle and the stupid dare he just got. Then it was Cole's turn to spin the bottle. (PS: He IS human.). It landed on Nya. He leans in and quickly kisses her lips. Jay and Kai looked as if he was going to explode at any minute! At that moment Sensei walks in to stock some shelves.

"I love you!"screams Kai.

You all break down laughing like crazy. Sensei looked at Kai with an eyebrow raised waiting for an explanation.

"Dare."grunts Kai.

Sensei nods and walks out of the room without a word.

"Okay! My turn!"giggles Nya.

She spins the bottle and it lands on you.

"Sorry Y/N. I like you but not like that!"she laughs grabbing the dare box.

"Oh thank god!"you gasp.

"Go outside and yell, 'I'm Gandalf! You shall not pass!'. Really Joy?"she says.

"You read it!"smirks Joy.

Nya groans and walks outside you all follow behind her and hide in the bushes.

"I'm Gandalf! You shall not pass!"she shouts.

"Shut up!"says a random neighbor.

You all walk inside grabbing your sides trying to breath.

"It's not funny!"blushes Nya.

"Yeah it was!"you laugh.

"Who is Gandalf?"asks Zane.

"I'll tell you later Zane."chuckles Joy.

"Okay! My turn!"you spin the bottle and it lands on Joy.

"Nu!"you grab the dare box and read yours aloud."The next person that walks into the room you need to hug them and refuse to let go. That's easy!"

"Okay."Joy spins the bottle and it lands on Nya."Is this thing rigged or something Cole?"she asks.

"Nope!"he smiles.

She rolls her eyes and grabs a dare card."Place both your hands in another players pockets and keep them there for 2 turns. Who shall it be?"she smiles.

"Let the bottle pick."chuckles Kai.

She spins it and it lands on Zane. Joy was already next to him so she just scooted closer and put her hands into his pockets. He seemed unphased by this but Joy was a flustered mess!

"Zane spin the bottle."she says trying to get comfortable.

"Sure Y/N."he spins it and it lands on you.

"Okay...Y/N can you come here, you see I can't take my hands out yet."says Joy.

"Sure."you smile and walk up to Zane giving him a short but sweet kiss.

You walk back to your seat.

"You don't know how it feels to have your arms twisted."grunts Joy."Someone just spin."

"Okay!"you spin it and it lands on Lloyd.

He has a faint blush as you lean in and kiss his lips. You pull away to see him red-faced.

"Why is your face so red?"you giggle.

"Y-You were my first kiss."he stutters.

"Well, was I good?"you smile.

"Y-Yes."he says blushing even more.

"Good. Your turn to spin!"

Lloyd spins and it lands on Zane. Joy just pulled her hands out of his pockets and sat back in her spot. Ronin walks in checking if the tea was alphabetized.

"Yay!"you cheer and hug him.

"Y/N. Let go, I have work!"he chuckles.

"Nope! It's a dare!"you smile.

Ronin just rolls his eyes and just keeps checking as you cling onto him not willing to drop the dare.

"Um, Y/N. I have to go now."he says.

"No!"you laugh.

"Fine! You made me have to do this."he smiles and tickles you sides making you let go. 

He took the chance and ran out of there leaving you pouting. While the guys just laughed.

Lloyd spun the bottle and it landed on Nya. He kisses he quickly and sits back down. Then Nya spun the bottle and it lands on Jay. They nearly had to be ripped apart to make them stop making out. Jay spins it and it lands on Joy. She kisses him for a millisecond trying not to make Nya mad. She spins it and it lands on Cole. She leans is and kisses him for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I'm bored!"says Lloyd.

"Fine. Now what?"asks Cole.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Me: *walks outside* I'm Gandalf! You shall not pass!

Random Little Kid: Shut up muggle!

Me: Well, I don't watch Harry Potter so...*sticks out tongue and runs inside*MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!