Chapter 8

"What did you do to him?"you giggle gently shaking Cole's shoulders.
"It's pretty simple actually. I tackled him, looked him in the eye..."with each word Joy came closer and closer to Cole."and said, 'Cake sucks.'."
That appeared to snap Cole out of his trance.
"Cake does not suck! Cookies suck!"he screams.
"Nu uh! No freaking way! Cookies are awesome!"
"Friends, why do we not just make a truce."asks Zane.
"Fine."they grunt.
"Oh, Y/N. What game did you have in mind?"asks Zane.
"It's called..."you giggle.
"I have a feeling this is gonna end badly."chuckles Kai.
"MESSY TWISTER!!!"you laugh.
"Messy Twister? What's that?"groans Lloyd pretty mad he didn't get to see Joy and Cole fight.
"It's like Twister, except you put paint on the circles."you explain.
"Why not."smiles Nya.
"May we play too?"
You all jump and turn around to face the doorway.
"PIXAL! Skylor?! What are you doing here?"we all ask.
"Um...PIXAL came and helped me at the restaraunt. I got to get out early and I remembered that Nya invited me to the sleepover."she explains.
"Cool."you smile."Messy Twister?"
"Messy Twister."they answer.
You grabbed paint from the closet and a Twister set. Everyone helped place the right colored paint on the right circles.
"Everyone done?"asks Jay.
You all nod and decide to go in a circle.
"Kai you first."you giggle.
"Okay..."
He spins the spinner and lands on blue. Most rounds just went like this , no one fell after three rounds. But, you all were pretty twisted. Cole was on the very bottom, Zane was on top of him, Nya was on top of Zane, Kai was on top of him, and then a new pillar of people started. Lloyd was on bottom, you were on top of him, and Joy was on top of Jay starting a new pillar. Skylor and PIXAL were manning the spinners. All of a sudden Cole slipped and caused everyone to fall.
"Why are you so heavy?!"he gasps at everyone who ended up dog pileing him."Why does this happen to me?!"
After you all stood up, you decided to just change out of your now clothes that were covered in paint.
"Wasn't that fun?"you giggle in Nya's room wear all the girls were changing.
"Yeah! The look on Cole's face though!"laugh Joy.
"And didn't you see Kai's?! That was so funny!"chuckles Skylor.
"Zane's facial expression was quite amusing as well."smiles PIXAL.
"I'm glad that us girls can spend the night together."says Skylor.
You all brought changes of pj's so that was no problem. Everyone was wearing similar things like last time except, Joy was just wearing a tight black tank top with a Yu-Gi-Oh card imprinted on it and white booty shorts. You were wearing an f/c T-shirt and black short shorts, Nya was wearing fuzzy blue pants and a red tank top, PIXAL was wearing a similar pj style to Zane's except it was purple, and Skylor was wearing an orange T-shirt and fuzzy red pants.
"I still prefer my Hello Kitty onsie."Joy sighs cleaning out her nerd glasses.
"Come in! That thing's for kids!"giggles Skylor.
"Well, I don't wanna feel old!"she laughs.
"Do you want to get back to the guys?"you ask putting you hair up into a bun.
"Yeah."they answer.
"I hear we're gonna watch a movie."smiles Skylor walking out the door.
_________________________________________
NO!!!!! MA ONSIE!!!!! X(