Epilogue

My friend says I act exactly like Gou Matsuoka from Free!...She's not wrong. XD

Yeah. This book if coming to an end! :') After the Truth or Dare, Video Games, Spin the Bottle, 7MiH, Flashlight Tag, Dirty Talk and Toss Ball, Messy Twister, Movie Watching, Ouija...Woah, who could do all of this in a real sleepover?! XD I bet like SO many of you guys will reply to this intro and be like, "Challenge Accepted!" Well, great! I made this book to get a little closer to you guys and I wanted this book to give you some new ideas on Sleepover ideas. If you're in the realm of Ninjago...then great! Tell the Ninja about me pwease!!!  Have a nice night! Well, that is if you live somewhere in Asia, then have a nice day! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up sleeping the couch with your new ninja boyfriend laying next to you, basically cuddling into you warm body. You stood up, quietly stepping over everyone's sleeping bodies as you walked to the kitchen. Avoiding the creaking wooden floors with ease. You grabbed a bit of food and belly flopped back onto the couch.

"Mornin'!"greets Nya.

"Where's Dimitri Belikov? Where's my Dhampir?!"Joy shots up from her dream and shook her head, finally waking up"Good morning."

Everyone got up and stretched. You all only slept for like a few hours and the sun already shown above the horizon. To be fair, you thought Sensei would've woken you all up by now. But then...you remembered what Joy told you yesterday and a huge smirk formed on your face. You walked over to her as she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"What in the name of Slifer is happening? What time is it?"she yawns.

"I was thinking of your promise you made me yesterday. Do you remember?"you smirk.

She blinked a few times before her eyes widened and her cheeks filled with a bright red shade. You giggled as she turned her head away embarrassed.

"I'm gonna used the word sworn to never be used by Yanderes...You're a baka."she sighs.

"Just do it!"you laugh."And just saying I think you're more of a Genki. Someone who's all energetic and loud and stuff."

"Shut up. Everyone's a murderer. They just haven't committed murder yet."she grunts standing up.

"Dark."grunts Cole.

Joy goes to the front of the room, right in front of the TV.

"Ahem."she announces.

"What's up Joy?"asks Jay.

"The sky. Are you stupid or something?"she replies making him pout.

"Anyway, I have an announcement to make. I was FORCED to do this and yeah. Y/N made me and please don't laugh because if you do I'm gonna cry. And if I cry the butterfly effect will begin and the freaking Overlord will be reincarnated an-"

"Just get on with!"you laugh from the back."And did you really just make a speech?"

"No...I rant in my free time."she blushes."Okay...all I have to say is that...I have a boyfriend."

"WHAT?!"everyone gasps.

You stood in the back laughing like a manic as Joy's face got redder and redder by the second.

"Who is he?"asks Nya.

"His name's Tristan. I met him while I was playing video games at my cousin's house."she blushes.

"So the infamous Joy, the one who is the geekiest and nerdiest of us all...has a boyfriend?!"gasps Kai."I AM SHOCKED!"

"Yep! And I love him."she smiles.

She looks over at you and gives you a little smile.

"And I know your boyfriend loves you too."she says.

Everything slowed down from then forth. You all went back home. Joy no doubt wrote about this on her Wattpad account and you did what ever you did. But, you knew that this was a night you would never forget. A night that you would always keep in your heart. With all it's ups and downs, it was like riding an emotional roller coaster. You couldn't wait for the next one!

____________________________________________________________________________________

For everyone who ends up reading ALL the way through this book...I will be creating a very...special book for you all! It's gonna come out soon and I'll post the name on my feed! Thanks for reading! :)