Chapter 9

I got a new profile pic. It's me and don't wear me out. Ever. XD
_________________________________________
You all walk to the living room pretty tired from the game of Messy Twister you played. In your mind it was worth it.
"Why do the guys take so long to get ready?"you grunt."Seriously it's been an hour!"
"You talking about me?"
You all jump from your spots on the couch to see Cole still shirtless, as usual. But the couch was covering the rest of his body making it pretty hard to tell if he was nude or not.
"Um...by any chance...are you wearing pants?"whispers Joy."Hey! That rhymed! Go me!"
"Do you wanna check?"he smirks.
"If you didn't notice, I just put on a new shirt. I don't want to ruin it with a nosebleed."you giggle hopping back onto the couch.
After a few minutes the rest of the ninja came in.
"Wow Joy, you look hot."chuckles Kai."Underneath that mascot is a beautiful girl."
"It...is...a...ONSIE! But, thanks anyway."she blushes.
"What movie are we watching?"asks Skylor giving Joy a small glare.
"Dadadadadadadadadadadada...DADADADA! TADA!!!"laughs Lloyd basically shoveing the Women in Black 2 moviecase at her.
"Ha! You said dada!"laughs Joy.
"Well, that's immature."laughs Lloyd.
"Says you!"she giggles.
Lloyd just rolls his eyes and puts the disc in. The first parts were okay, no one chickened out...yet.
"Don't turn around. Don't turn around. I SAID DON'T FREAKING TURN AROUND! SHIT!"screams Cole.
The guys turns around to see nothing there. He just turns back to face the way he came to be greeted be a loud bang.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"screams Joy and Cole running out of the living room.
The jumpscare made a few of you a bit uneasy.
"Look who's the chicken now."laughs Jay.
He turned back around to face the screen to see a women in the corner of the room facing a child that was holding a red string. The child for some reason wrapped it around her neck and started choking herself.
"I'm the chicken. I'M THE CHIKEN!!!" screams Jay running out of the room not before PIXAL and Skylor run out.
It was only you, Kai, Lloyd, and Zane left.
"Looks like its just the four of us."chuckles Kai.
None of you left...until the children and the teacher were praying. In a fake base in the middle of nowhere. The woman suddenly appears out of nowhere which caused Kai and Lloyd to run out of the room.
"Haha, looks like its just you and me Zane."you smirk.
He doesn't answer though.
"Zane you okay?"you ask.
"Do you not think that this movie is a little...violent?"he asks shakly.
"Na, you call this violent?"you laugh.
You felt Zane's hand hold yours, he grasped it at every jumpscare. You have to say, it was pretty adorable. The movie ends with you a Zane sitting there staring at the ending credits.
"You okay?"you giggle.
Zane looks down and sees that he was holding your hand.
"Sorry, Y/N."he gasps letting go.
"Don't worry. Let's get the guys back in here."you smile."I wonder what we're gonna do next."