Chapter 3

"Do you want to play a video game?"asks Lloyd.

"Which one did you have in mind?"you ask.

"Something scary! PLEASE!"pleads Joy.

"The only scary ones that we have are Slender and Five Nights At Freddy's."says Cole grabbing the games. (Yes I have played both these games. The games will be told in detail.)

"Okay...I pick Slender!"cheers Jay.

"Then we'll play Five Nights At Freddy's after"says Kai."Save the best for last."

"Hey! Slender is pretty good!"argues Jay.

"You only find pieces of paper!"laughs Kai."How is that scary!?"

"Well, you only close and open doors!"says Jay.

"Brothers it is just a game."says Zane putting in Slender.

"Fine. Let's play."they say in unison.

"Okay."

You all look at the screen and a button that says "Start Game" pops up on the screen. Jay clicks it and the logo from Parsec Productions lights up the now pitch black screen. Then the word presents pops up. Soon after the word Slender in sketchy written style fills the screen. The sounds of rattling fills the room. You've never really played this game before but everyone else seemed on edge. The word Slender slides of the screen and a visible image of the woods and a fence showed through the light of a flashlight.

"Collect all 8 pages? The fah?"you whisper looking at the screen.

"It's part of the game." explains Nya.

You nod and watch as Jay navigates through the endless trees. Crickets chirping and sounds of footsteps only made you feel uneasy.

"Guys, I think I found one."

Jay sprints to a tree and reads the note. It was written in pencil on yellow notebook paper. A horribly draw man and the words, 'Leave Me Alone'.

"You think I'm scared of you Slender?! Ha! We'll see about that."chuckles Jay.

The words 'Pages 1/8' popped up.

"Where is he?"asks Lloyd.

"I do not understand. Would not this Slender be happy that we are collecting litter from his forest?"asks Zane clueless about the point of the game.

Everyone just ignores Zane no matter how adorable his questions were you just wanted to finish this. Thumping sounds were added ever since the first page was collected.

"Where is that sound coming from?"asks Zane.

Jay walks over to a bright red car. It was a very old mini van. He walked around it to find a sheet on a small yellow and blue building.

"Don't Look...Or It Takes You?"says Kai a little unsure.

Jay takes the page and Pages 2/8 show on the screen.

Jay walks into an open field. A blue mini van comes into view. He starts walking towards it taking glances each way. Then there was suddenly a loud boom! Jay turns around to seen Slender.

"AHHHHH! JAY RUN AWAY!!!"screams Lloyd.

The view starts swirling and the loud sound of static erupted. Everyone screamed in fright. Then there was a fuzzy screen of the Slenderman and then sudden darkness. The words, 'Pages: 2/8 Click to Continue.'

"What was that? My processor does not compute with this action!"gasps Zane.

"Holy balls. Holy balls. Holy balls."chants Kai hugging his knees.

"I...can't...breath!"wheezes Lloyd falling to the floor.

"Someone! Give him CPR!"screams Nya.

"NO!"shouts Lloyd running out of the room.

"Can we play something else?"asks Joy now bored.

"Yeah. That was a little...weird."you sigh sitting on the couch.

"NOPE! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I WILL NOT 'Click to Continue'!"shouts Jay.

"Now time for FNaF!"cheers Cole pulling himself together.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I really REALLY like Slender. It is an amazing game. Though I think the jump scare would be better it there wasn't a loud boom, the static was okay...if you weren't wearing headphones. My opinion people! Next up FNaF!