Chapter 7

"What about "Dirty Toss and Talk Ball?""asks Zane."It sounds like a very informative game."

"What's "Dirty Toss and Talk Ball?""asks Jay.

"It is a game where you have a ball and you toss it at someone, the question that their hand's on they need to answer it. Plus the questions need to be dirty."explains Kai."We need a beach ball."

"Are all of you okay with ruining Zane's innocence? Yeah okay."sighs Nya.

With that Lloyd searched through the closet and inflated a beach ball.

"Someone should write the questions."

"I'll do it!"chuckles Cole.

Lloyd tosses the beach ball and Cole starts writing down dirty questions.

"This scares me."you giggle.

"I know right."smiles Joy.

After a few minutes Cole finishes writing all the question. You have to say at first glance, the questions were extremely dirty. Cole tosses the ball to Jay who reads his question out loud.

"Have you ever flashed at someone? Nope!"laughs Jay tossing it to Kai.

"What's your favorite body part on a woman? Boobs. Yeah boobs."he chuckles tossing the ball to Lloyd.

"Have you ever made love? The fuck does that mean!"he asks.

"It means 'have you ever had sex?'"laughs Joy.

"No!"he screams throwing the ball at Joy.

It hits her face but still catches it.

"Do you want to be tied up and gagged? Hmm...depends."she says.

"What, you mean you'd do it?"smirks Kai.

"With you?! Hell no!"she laughs tossing it to you.

"If you could fantasize about one celebrity who would it be? F/C/N. No doubt."you say tossing it at Zane.

"What is your favorite position? 69."he states.

"Okay, who the hell taught him these things?!"screams Lloyd.

Zane tosses the ball at Nya who grabbed it with one hand.

"How was your first time? I guess it was okay."she sighs throwing the ball at Cole.

"Wait, you had SEX?!?! My little sis had sex?!?!"yells Kai.

"Um...jealous much?"you chuckle.

"Haha virgins."quotes Joy.

"Who's the last person you undressed in your thoughts? Joy."Cole chuckles throwing the ball at you.

"WHY YOU DAMN PERVERT!"screams Joy chasing him out of the room while everyone else just laughed.

"I just did it cuz your pj's so dang stupid!"you hear Cole scream from outside.

"Um...okay. When and how was your first kiss? Well...(Describe your first kiss here. If Lloyd was your first kiss then do that.). And that's about it."you explain.

"Nice."chuckles Jay.

You just giggled and threw the ball at Nya.

"Have you ever screamed someone's name? Yes...Lloyd think fast!"she laughs.

"When did you even do all of this?!"asks Kai pretty overprotective.

"That's not a question so I don't think I need to answer."she giggles.

"Describe a situation where you felt so horny that you wanted to get frisky in public. Right after I watched 50 Shades of Grey. What kind of messed up movie was that?!"he shivers.

Joy and Cole comes back into the room. She just had a huge smirk on her face while Cole's mouth was gaped open and eyes wide.

"What did you do to him?"asks Jay.

"He seems to be in extreme shock."points out Zane.

"You'll never know."smirks Joy.

"I think this game is finished."chuckles Kai waving his hand in Cole's face.

"I know exactly what we should do!"you giggle.

____________________________________________________________________________________

What did I do to poor Cole? Hmm...;)