Chapter 15

Me: *sigh* I hated daylight savings. An extra hour of anything...what to do...

~1 Hour Later~

Me: *finished homework* I'M FREAKING BORED! X(

~2 Hours Later~

Me: *sleeping on my laptop* Must. Write. Books.

~9 Hours Later~

Me: I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! *grabs toast* MOVE BITCH! *shoves random prissy 6th Grader*

And this is how I adjust to my ex-daylight savings time. -_-

____________________________________________________________________________________

~Kai~

You jumped out the window since the door was closed...and locked. It wasn't like Kai would open his door either. You walked through the dark, damp area in search for his room. Kai's room. You saw a light in the distance and stumbled toward it. The darkness didn't help anything. You weren't even a trained ninja yet. You reached the window and knocked on it softly. The door opened and closed in a flash. Like Kai quickly saw you and closed it back.

"Kai."you sigh."I need to talk to you."

"What do you want to talk about Y/N?! That you love Lloyd! That you hate me! You know I'm the only one that deser-"he stopped mid sentence and the window suddenly opened.

Kai looked down and sighed."If you like Lloyd. Then I won't stop you. I just want you to know that...I love you Y/N."

"I know."you state.

"I know you hate me for everyt- Wait...you like me back?"he gasps.

"I'm not saying that..."you walk up to him and kiss his lips."I'm saying I LOVE you back. Now stop being a jealous-ass and let's get back out there."

"Pfft, fine. Girlfriend."he chuckles.

"Pfft, fine. Boyfriend."

"DAYYYYMMMMM! THEY DO LOVE EACH OTHER!"screams Cole through the door.

"COLE!"shouts Kai stomping out of his room, leaving you there to laugh by yourself.

~Cole~

You couldn't wait for the guys to open the door for you. Instead, being the badass you are, you kicked it down and ran to Cole. You stood at the doorway of the living room where the others were slouching on the couch watching TV.

"Where's Cole?!"you ask.

"He's outside."sighs Jay."Can you leave? Fritz Donnegan is on."

You just shake your head and run outside. The mildly cool weather was still enough for goosebumps to erupt from your skin. You turned at corner and saw Cole sitting by the waterfall. He was jump staring up at the stars. You silently walked over to him and sat next to him. Cole flinched before turning his head toward your own.

"Hey."

"Hey."

He turns back towards the stars, you couldn't help but look into his deep dark eyes. The way they shimmered.

"I...I. You didn't let me finish what I wanted to say back in the closet."he chuckles.

"You don't need to tell me. I know."you smile.

"Really? Okay, let's say it together."he suggests.

You two look up into the sky and start counting down.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"I LIKE YOU!"