Chapter 5

Who here plays Flashlight Tag?! *no one raises hand* *sigh* Kids these days! -_-

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Do you want to play Flashlight Tag?"asks Lloyd.

"The hell is that?"asks Kai.

"Let me search my server."says Zane after a few seconds he stops."Flashlight Tag is a game where there is a person also known as, 'The Tagger' uses a flashlight to find other players in a darkened room. If 'The Tagger' finds a player, they need to tag them after shining the flashlight on them or any other way. But, I do not know of anyone named as 'The Tagger' that I know of."

"Zane, your adorable."you giggle ruffling his metallic hair."Who wants to be the tagger?"

"I'll do it!"laughs Lloyd."But, as Zane said we can change how we catch the person."

This made everyone a bit uneasy.

"What do you have in mind?"asks Nya.

"I'm just saying that just a tap is extremely boring."laughs Lloyd."What about a hug? Or a tackle of some sort."

"I kind of like that idea."chuckles Joy."So if you get tagged you become a tagger?"

"Yep, so don't tell anyone where your hiding."says Lloyd.

"Yeah."says everyone else.

"Okay. You can go anywhere in the shop. But, don't go outside."he says."10 seconds and counting!"

Everyone runs in different different directions. You head toward the bedrooms.

"10! 9! 8! 7!"

You climb up to stairs to find a bathroom. You run inside.

"6! 5! 4!"

You look up to see an air vent. You hop onto the sink any rip off the grate.

"3! 2!"

Jumping in you close it back up and crawl through the vents as quietly as you can.

"1! Ready or not here I come!"

'Am I Clint or something?'you think to yourself.

You wiggle through the vents until you see a grate to look through. It's been a few seconds ever since Lloyd started counting. Then all of a sudden there was a high-pitched scream.

"Ha! Found you Nya! Here's a flashlight."he chuckles handing her a flashlight.

"You know you could have just warned me before squashing me!"she grunts cracking her back.

There were quiet whispers in the background and they quickly follow it. You cover your mouth trying your hardest not to laugh. Then there was another sound. It was like an 'omf' sound.

"Got you Kai!"laughs Nya.

"I'm glad Lloyd didn't find me."he chuckles grabbing a flashlight.

They all split up looking for everyone else. Few minutes later there were two people down. Jay and Zane. 

"Okay, we need Y/N, Joy, and Cole."says Jay.

There was some shuffling from the kitchen. They all run towards it and the sound of the fridge being opened echoed through the halls. There was a battle cry and everyone pounced on what seemed to be Cole. 

"Get off me! You said tackle NOT doggie pile!"he grunts.

You couldn't take it any more and started laughing like crazy.

"Is that Y/N?"

"Yeah where is she?"

You cover you mouth realizing that you just gave away your hiding place. Zane looks up and shines his flashlight on the grate.

"She's in the vents!"he calls jumping up and removing the grate making you fall on him.

 He quickly jumps up allowing the others to pounce on you. You laugh together as they got off you and throw you a flashlight.

"Where is Joy?"asks Cole looking everywhere.

"I do not know."says Zane.

"Is it cheating if you scan?"asks Cole.

"I don't think so."smirks Kai.

Zane scans the place but finds nothing.

"Where ever she is, she is not any where out in the open."he states.

You all sigh ready to give up.

"No! Ninja never quit!"shout Lloyd as he searches everywhere again.

"Okay. Where didn't we check?"you ask.

You lead the group through every room in the shop. 

"Is she in the vase?"asks Jay running out of ideas.

"Are you serious?"that vase is 1 foot tall!"you groan jumping onto the couch in defeat.

"Epp!"

You sit up straight confused.

"Did you heard that?"you ask.

"Yeah..."says Cole.

You start jumping on the couch.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Owy!"

You giggled and lifted up the couch cushions. You find Joy there quickly shining the flashlight on her and tackling her down.

"Haha! Got ya!"you laugh.

"Yeah...good job...but I think you broke something."Joy chuckles breathless.

"So whatca want to do now?"asks Nya.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Gee, thanks for jumping on me. -_-