Chapter 6

Haha...ha. I'm bored. XD
_________________________________________
"Truth...or Dare."says Lloyd dramatically.
"Eh, why not?"sighed Cole.
You all sit down, really in any order anywhere in the room.
You sat in between Kai and Nya.
"Okay, Cole truth or dare?"asks Lloyd.
"Dare! Badass Cole's in the house!"he laughs.
"Okay, I dare you to go to the kitchen and make a drink out of everything there. And you need to drink it."he chuckles.
"Okay, that's what I do everyday anyway."he smiles and walks to the kitchen.
"Ew..."you whisper to Nya.
"I know right."she giggles.
"Um...Jay truth or dare?"asks cole from the kitchen.
"Truth."he says.
"Chicken."sighs Cole."Who do you think is better Nya or Joy?"
"Duh, Nya! Sorry Joy."he answers.
"That's okay Jay. But don't blame me if you wake up in a box shipped to the Dark Island."giggles Joy.
"Okay...wait wha? Whatever, Y/N. Truth or Dare."asks Jay.
"Dare."you say confidently.
"I dare you too..."he walks up and whispers something into your ear. You nod and smirk making everyone a bit uneasy.
"Okay."you smirk.
You turn to Kai and punch him three times in the face.
"Ow! Why the hell did you do that?!"he shouts rubbing his aching face.
"Because you're pretty!"you laugh cluching your sides trying to calm yourself now.
Jay runs out of the room laughing like a lunatic.
"Jay! Dammit! Get back here!"he yells chasing after him.
Cole walks in carrying a cup filled to the rim with random junk from the kitchen.
"Peanut butter, fish, chocolate, chicken, sugar, milk, cocunuts, lettuce, cabbage, and a cherry on top."he laugh gluging the whole thing down with ease. Joy runs out of the room looking as if she was about to puke her guts out. As she did that Kai and Jay walked into the room.
"Zane truth or dare?"asks Kai calming himself down.
"I do not understand the concept or this game."he answers making everyone facepalm.
"If you choose truth the person that asked you truth or dare asks you any question they want. If you choose dare you need to do an action that the person told you to do."explains Lloyd.
"Truth."says Zane.
Kai smirks and asks him a question.
"Are you a virgin?"
"You dumbass!"shouts Nya slapping his brother."Stop trying to ruin his innocence!"
"What is a virgin?"asks Zane rather clueless.
"A virgin is someone who hasn't had sex."says Lloyd.
"Stop answering his questions!"
"I'll take that as a no."smirks Kai pretty amused.
Joy walks in trying to compose herself to what Cole did.
"Nya truth or dare?"asks Kai.
"Dare."she grunts.
"I dare you too prank call Morro."he chuckles.
Nya's face flushed with fear.
"D-Do you even have his number?"she says.
"Yep!"laughs Joy, everyone looks at her confused."What? I like to stay connected!"
Joy hands Nya his number and she types it onto her phone. She puts it on speaker and Morro finally picks up.
"Hello?"he said rather annoyed.
"Hello! I just need to ask you a question for a survey."says Nya in a french accent.
"What's the question?"he asked wanting to get this over with.
"Is your refrigerator running?"she asks.
"Yes..."he starts.
"Then you better go catch it!"she laughs.
"Why you little motherf-"
Nya hangs up and throws her phone on the couch. You all laughed like crazy!
"Okay, okay that was actually fun. Joy truth or dare?"asks Nya.
"Dare."she says sitting up.
"I dare you to go up to a random bald person, rub their head and say, 'shine bright like a diamond.'"she laughs.
"Um...okay."Joy chuckles awkwardly.
She walks to the counter where there were numerous people looking for tea. She sees a bald person and walks up to him. She then started rubbing his head.
"Shine bright like a diamond! Shine bright like a diamond!"she sings.
The dude turns around and you wouldn't believe who it was!
"OH SHIT! GRAVIS!"she screams running out of the room. We all follow her and started laughing like there was no tomorrow!
"You just rubbed the Master of Gravity's head!"laughed Lloyd.
"Shut up! How was I suppose to know it was him!"she sighs into a pillow."Lloyd..."she snickers evilly.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare! I'm not afraid of you!"he laughs.
"I dare you to TP Sensei's room."she snickers.
Lloyd looked at her like she was crazy.
"Fine."he groaned.
He runs into the bathroom and grabs the toilet paper. You all follow him to Sensei's room. He opens the door and after a few minutes, he came out and showed us his masterpiece.
"Perfect."he laughs.
There was toilet paper...EVERYWHERE.
"Okay...lets run!"calls Kai running back into the living room.
"Jay truth or dare?"asks Lloyd.
"Dare. I'm not a chicken."he gloats.
"I dare you to go up to my mom and sing 'Don't Drop That Dun Da Dun'."he chuckles.
Jay nodded as if this was easy peasy. He went up to Misako and started singing as she grabbed a bag of tea.
"Don't drop that dun da dun! Aye! Don't drop that dun da dun! Don't drop that dun da dun! Aye! Don't drop that dun da dun!"he sings.
"That was very...interesting Jay."she says a little surprised.
Jay walks back and throws his fist into the air in victory. Right when you all walked back in you heard Sensei.
"Students! Who put toilet paper all over my room!"
That just made you all fall on the floor nearly passing out from the lack of air entering your lungs.
_________________________________________
Ah, sweet yet messed up memories. XD