Chapter 13

Of course! Of course I needed to add more 7 Minutes In Heaven One Shots! It's not like I made enough of them! I LOVE 7 Minutes in Heaven! It took me a while to write this. Dang, so much 7MiH! Some people said I started the 7 Minutes in Heaven Ninjago Movement. Who am I kidding? I got my inspiration from xXxZombie_KILLERxXx! Always a fan! But, there is secret twist to this...you two will have a little...conflict. MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! JEALOUSY IS A BEAUTIFUL THING! >:D
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Morro do you promise to be behaved?"you ask.
"Yeah, whatever Y/N."he chuckles."Thanks for letting me stay guys."
"Woah, he's cheerful."smiles Skylor." What's taking Joy so long?"
"She probably needed to do something along the way. Anyway, do you want to play a game?"asks Lloyd.
"Sure, what is it?"you ask.
"7 Minutes In Heaven!"he cheers.

~Kai~

"What?! Haven't we done this like...over 50 times already?!"you groan.
Even though you were sick of the game, a flash of hope flashed in your eyes. The thought of getting Kai replayed through your mind.
"Pwease!!!"begs Lloyd with the puppy eyes.
"Yeah, but its not like one game won't hurt."you sigh.
Zane prints out the names while you fetched the container. You grabbed a bowl from the kitchen and put all the names in.
"Y/N, do you want to go first?"asks Lloyd.
"Why aren't you the gentleman?"you giggle.
You put your hand in and grab a random piece of paper.
"Kai."you say reading it aloud.
Someone suddenly pushes you in the closet and you turn to see Kai was following close behind you. The door slams shut and darkness fills the room.
"7 Minutes!"yells Lloyd.
You shrug your shoulders and lean your back against the wall. Kai leans against the wall across from you.
"So..."
"What Y/N?"he snaps.
"Well, I just said, 'so'!"you gasp taken back by his grumpiness.
"I'm not deaf, you don't need to repeat yourself!"he slightly yells.
"Why are you mad?"you calmly ask.
"Why can't you just mind your own business?"he grunts.
"Can you at least be nice?"you sigh.
"Fine. You're pretty...fucking stupid."
"Excuse me?!"you scream."You're the one who's stupid here!"
The door opens and Kai storms out shoving you aside. He moves through the crowd and the sound of his bedroom door slamming echoed through the halls.
"Well...shit just got real."chuckles Morro.
Everyone looks at him in annoyance. Everything you thought about Kai changed...or did it?

~Cole~

"WHY?!?! I've played this game SO many times already!"you groan.
"Please Y/N!"pleads Kai.
"Fine. If it'll keep that pretty face of yours happy."you giggle.
Zane got everything ready with a straight face and placed all the slips into the bowl.
"Who's first?"asks Nya.
"I volunteer."you giggle.
"Actually it's, 'I volunteer as tribute!' Y/N."laughs Cole.
"Whatever you say. Geez, it's as if Cole's the new Joy." chuckles Skylor.
"I am nothing like that awkward, nerdy, geeky Joy." groans Cole.
"Oh, please. It's adorable!"chirps Lloyd.
You just shake your head as the guys keep shipping them. You didn't want to be mean, but Cole and Joy have been through a lot together. Jealousy was the start. Fights, sad times, and all the shiz. He even helped when she was depressed. Heck, they were like brother and sister...maybe even more. You take a piece of paper and called everyone back.
"Cole."
You were suddenly pushed into the closet followed by Cole who closed the door behind him.
"Um...hey Cole."
"Hi Y/N. I need to tell you something."
"Is it about her?"
"Who? Oh, you mean Joy. Yeah..."
"Then I don't want to hear it."
"Y/N...please just understand.
"I get it you don't need to explain yourself."
You throw the door open and stomp out of the living room.

~Zane~

You watched as Zane printed the sheets and sighed. He was perfect. Nice, cute, smart...everything. But, PIXAL needed to step in and steal his heart.
"Y/N, do you want to go first?" asks Nya.
"Sure."you smile.
You grab a slip of paper and read it aloud.
"Zane."
He stands up and leads you into the closet.
The door closes behind you before you two lock eyes.
"Hi Zane."you greet.
"Hello Y/N. How was you evening?"
"Pretty crazy. You?"
"I was very ectatic. This sleepover is very...fun."he replies finding the right words.
"I'm glad."
You stand there for a while before you felt a hand on your shoulder.
"Y/N. I need to tell you something...about PIXAL and I."
A tear slipped down your cheek as you thought of how this would go down.
'We're together. I do not want you to feel bad but...I love her more.'
You pushed his hand off and walked out of the closet swiping the tear away from your face, after walking to Nya's room.