Chapter 10

You walked into the kitchen with Zane following close behind you. You take a quick look at the clock. 11:34. All the lights were turned on and everyone placed chairs in the corner facing the door.
"EVIL SPIRITS BEGONE!"screams Jay."Oh, it's just you two. Did you finish the movie?"
"Yeah. Now what? I can see that you all were too chicken to watch a horror film."you smirk.
"Hey! I'm only scared of horror movies because I only watch the movie once! I don't know what to expect! Watch it more, then it gets boring. How do you expect me to love FNaF?"shudders Joy.
"Great, you broke the geek."sighs Kai.
"We are not chicken!"argues Cole.
"Ha! Prove it! I want ALL of you to play...Ouija!"you laugh.
"What's Ouija?"asks Skylor.
"Have you been living under a rock? Ouija is a when you use a board to talk to the dead. Or ghosts, same dif."you explain."And I so happen to have one."
"Fine, we'll do this Ouija thing."chuckle Cole.
You grab your bag from Nya's room and take the board and the planchette. You walk back into the kitchen to see the guys already arranged the chairs around the table.
"Okay, I'll be leader. PIXAL you are going to be the Documenter, you take notes. Joy, you are going to be the Screamer. You scream if you notice something off. The rest of you will be the Energizers. That means you just do what I do."you smile putting the board and stuff onto the table.
Joy and PIXAL take a seat on the counter while the rest of the guys sit on the table. You place the tips of your fingers onto the planchette and the others do too. You close your eyes and take a deep breath. You've done this before, last time your friends were scared as hell! You love to see people's reactions to stuff like this.
"Spirits we call to you. Please show us a sign that you are here."you say moving the planchette across the board.
You then stop and wait. All of a sudden the planchette moved to 'Hello'. All eyes move towards Kai who was the closest one.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"screams Joy.
"What? That wasn't me,"he says.
PIXAL starts writing down notes and the planchette moves again. G. H. O. U. L. T. A. R. S. H. U. T. U. P. S. O. M. E. O. N. E. I. S. C. O. N. T. A. C. T. I. N. G. U. S.
"Ghoul Tar? Is that you?"you ask.
The planchette moves to 'Yes'.
"Who else is with you?"you ask.
B. A. N. S. H. A. A. N. D. S. O. U. L. A. R. C. H. E. R. A. N. D. W. R. A. Y. T. H.
"Okay, how've you guys been?"
F. I. N. E.
"Nice, wait. Can I ask you guys for a favor?"you giggle.
W. H. A. T. F. A. V. O. R.
~5 Minutes Later~
"You got it?"you ask.
The planchette moves to 'Yes'. You smile and move it to 'Goodbye'. You all release your fingers and laugh until your lung felt like falling out.
"We need to watch this!"you laugh running outside.
The guys follow you and hide behind a tree. You were all watching Ronin waiting for it to all unfold.
"5...4...3...2..."you whisper.
All of a sudden Ghoul Tar, Bansha, Wrayth, and Soul Archer pop up from and portal and circle around him. Ronin looks at them, eyes wide. Without a word the ghosts pull Ronin into a huge group hug.
"Let. Go. NOW."demands Ronin.
"Nope, Y/N is too persuasive."laughs Wrayth.
"Y/N!!!"yells Ronin.
"I think you should run."giggles Nya.
You nod and run. But, not before you took a picture.
"Memories!"you sing.