Chapter 11

Hello my friends! Have your LA teachers ever made you study Mark Twain's whole life in 1 day? No? LUCKY!!! XD 10 hours of my life wasted on homework. There is gonna be an unexpected guest arriving...MUWAHAHAHAHA!
_________________________________________
"Y/N!!!"
You duck under the counter trying to hide from Ronin. It was funny though. You lightly giggled as you posted the photo on Instagram. His face was hilarious! That little giggle gave away your spot and Ronin came running in.
"I see you."he grunts.
You gasped and turned around onto to get pinned to the floor.
"I believe you got something to say to me?"he chuckles.
"Um...is it that R.E.X has never looked so shiny? Fine! Sorry, Ronin." you sigh.
He lets you go not before taking your phone and deleting the photo. He walks back into the darkness and the guys come back in.
"Where were you?"you ask.
"We were playing chess with the ghosts. Nice job Zane." smiles Cole.
"Thank you Cole. Soul Archer is not very skilled at board games." states Zane.
"What are we gonna do now?"asks Nya." It's midnight and nothing's happening."
"Well...do you want to just have fun girl with girls, boys with boys? I mean we all need our guy time!" chuckles Jay.
"Why not? Come on ladies!"laughs Skylor.
You all walk your way to Nya's room. Joy took a seat on the dresser, you grabbed a chair, Skylor and Nya jumped onto the bed, and PIXAL sat on the windowsill. Scilence filled the room.
"B-B-B-B-BORED."yawns Joy." Wait, hold up. Idea!"
"What?"you ask.
Joy just giggled and walked over to the airvent.
"I was just thinking of our last game of flashlight tag and I was thinking...why not use your idea to our advantage?"she vaguely explains.
With that she pulled the grate off and crawled in.
" Want to spy on the boys?"Joy smirks."Call me crazy if you want to, my Wattpad name says it all."
You all shrug and follow her into the vents. After a few twists and turns she stopped at a grate and put a finger up.
"What is that?" she whispers.
You didn't notice at first but after focusing you heard...singing.
You all huddled around the grate to see the guys singing After the Blackout!!! (AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! EARGASMS! EARGASMS EVERYWHERE! The lyrics are up there!) You all grabbed your phones and recorded every word. Even Zane had some fun playing around with a few robot voices. It was amazing! It all ends and the guys heard a few giggles. You all cover each others mouths only to get pulled down.
"After the black out there was darkness in the streets!" sings Nya.
"You guys were spying?!" screams Lloyd.
"Hey, it was Joy's idea." laughs Skylor.
"What?!" yells Jay.
"Cool it metal mouth."she giggles." You guys were amazing."
"Well thank you very much."chuckles Cole.
You all heard a voice from the counter.
"A costumer? At this hour?"asks PIXAL.
You all walk out of the room to see...
"JOSH?! What the freaking frick are you doing here?!" screams Joy.
There was a boy, about the age of ten standing there. He was wearing glasses and carrying a laptop. Seriously? Carrying a laptop?
"Hey Joy...mom wants me to get some green tea."he states.
"Okay..."she says."Misako! Customer! And where's Jenna?"
"Hold up? Your brother and sister are out in the middle of the night."you ask.
" Don't worry, we own the rice farm across the street. It's not like we're walking to New Ninjago City!"scoffs Joshua."And Jenna is talking with some dude over there. His name is Morro right Joy?"
"MORRO?!?!"
_________________________________________
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! OoO