Chapter 14

I'm tired...might as well write this before some peeps rage! Intro of today...I want to know if my teacher is coming to our Rec Night. You know recreation night...does your school have those? Eh, anyway what are you guys doing for Halloween? I don't really know if I should come with my sister to her Halloween party...her friend's brother is my age and we have Spanish together. He seems to like Ninjas! But he hates Legos! I have an okay relationship with him but I want to see if he likes Ninjago...What do you think I should do?

____________________________________________________________________________________

~Joy P.O.V~BECAUSE I CAN!~

"What the heck just happened?"I ask.

I just walked into the Steep Wisdom after walking my siblings back. Gosh, it was so long. I left and came back to see everyone acting a bit...awkward. I looked to the side and saw a bowl filled with names.

"And...you were playing 7 Minutes In Heaven...WITHOUT ME?! Dudes! That's ma game!"I giggle.

"Sorry, it's just that something happened."sighs Skylor.

"What?"I groan."Did Cole do something? Cuz I swear that dude is gonna-"

Skylor shakes her head and leads me to Nya's room. Before I could object and snap a smart ass comment she shoved me in and locked the door. I banged the door irritated.

"Who even puts the lock on the outside?!"I shout.

Out of nowhere I heard sniffling. I turned on the lights and followed the sound. I traced it all the way to  the closet.

"H-Hello?"I call.

"G-Go away."

"Y/N? Open the door."I sigh.

This wasn't like her at all.

"No."she sniffles.

"Please. I wanna help."

I stand there for a while before the hope in me faded away. I sighed and turned toward the door until the closet finally opened. I turned around to see Y/N all balled up crying into her knees. I rush toward her.

"What happened?"I ask.

"I...I don't want to talk about it."

"Pfft, if that was true why did you open the door?"I chuckle."Now tell me. What happened?"

~Kai~

"H-He...he said I was stupid! W-What did I even do wrong?!"you cry.

"Calm down...explain. Who's 'he'?"asks Joy.

"Kai..."you whisper.

Rage filled her face as she shoot up and her eyes darkened.

"And why would he call you that..."she says.

"I-I don't know."you sigh.

"He's so...SO...Kare ga shindanode kusodesu!!! Sore baka wa anata ni ataishimasen!"she screams.

"Okay...what?"you smile."How'd you learn Japanese that quickly?"

"I said that he was fucking dead and he does NOT deserve you."she sighs."Kai likes you Y/N."

"No he doesn't. Why would he call me those things."you ask.

"Did you do something before entering that closet? You know I'm an expert at this stuff. Heck, I went through almost every single scenario. Something happened...I know it."

"Okay, I talked to Lloyd for a while."you state recalling back.

"And...were you flirting?"she gasps."That's why! Oh mother of Ra! He's jealous!"she giggles.