Harry Potter One Shots and Tw...

By ImKatbug42

Harry Potter One Shots and Two Shots. These are mostly x Reader, but there are also Imagines. Most are pretty... More

Blush--Harry Potter x Reader
What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part One Of Two
What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part Two of Two
Staring--Ron Weasley x Reader
Bet--Fred Weasley x Reader
As The Years Passed--George Weasley x Reader
A/N
You'll Be Okay--Ginny Weasley x Reader
Hapee Birthdae
Albus Severus Potter x Reader
Un-Used To It--Harry x Reader
Bet Part 2--Fred Weasley x Reader
A/N THANK YOUU
NEW STORY
Quidditch--Oliver Wood x Reader
I thought I Lost You--Charlie Weasley x Reader
Stuck In Time--Harry x Reader x Tom Riddle
Bet Part 3/Final--Fred Weasley x Reader
Stuck In Time--Different Perspectives (Tom)
Young Remus Lupin x Reader
5 k
New Story? For Real This Time! (A/N)
Padfoot?--Young Sirius Black x Reader
Merry Christmas--Young James x Reader
Harry x Reader
A/N
Imagine for Lily
Neville x Reader
Fred and George Muggle AU
Viktor Krum x Reader
I'M SORRY
Dean x Reader
Stuck in Time (Harry x Reader X Tom) Pt. 2
Thank You!
Young Remus Lupin x Reader (Pt. 2)
Happy Birthday!
Birthday Headcannons
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
Imagine for Samantha

Halloween

5.1K 107 12
By ImKatbug42

1971-On their first year, they spent Halloween with their new friends. Laughing and cheering along with the rest of the school. They didn't really know what was coming because they had only been in school for about two months, but they didn't care. Their eleven year old minds were happy as they were waiting for the feast.

It was her first Halloween away from home. Away from traditions. Away from her sister. Even if her sister did think she was a freak, she would always miss the trick or treating, and the dressing up with her family, but this year, she was determined to enjoy this day with her new friends.

1972-Their second year, Halloween was spent pranking. It was like a second April Fools day. This year, they knew more about the school, and could perform little pranks that anyone could enjoy. Granted, they were mostly on those slimy Slytherins, but that's beside the point.

Now she knew what she was in for. Halloween at Hogwarts was amazing. Yes, she missed all of the muggle traditions, but she would never miss the delicious Halloween feast that was set out for students. Her friends would set up a mini fashion show in their dorm. They would work out cute outfits, and even cuter costumes, while the 5th, 6th, and 7th years partied in the common room below.

1973-Their third year, they found out a secret. That year they had realized that their friend had Lycanthropy. That year they realized he needed their help. They spent most of Halloween proving to him that he wasn't a monster. They spent most of that Halloween telling him he was loved. Though that didn't stop the pranks. The pranks started to get bigger. They knew the school very well at this point. They knew the teacher's weaknesses, and if you think that these pranks didn't help their little werewolf friend feel less like a monster, then, oh how wrong you are.

She spent this year protecting her friend. That awful group of boys just didn't know how to stop. They had mainly targeted Slytherins, and her friend just so happened to get the worst of their bullying. She knew that he had not wanted her help, but she did not want him to get into trouble as well, and made sure to keep them out of each other's way.

1974-Their fourth year was a little different. They had a new tradition to uphold. Their pranks had to be bigger, bolder, and most definitely on more of the Slytherins. They found new pranks to perform. New people to prank. This year they went big. But this year their group went small. One had to sit out due to a particularly bad transformation. Another was given detention by their head of house, in order to reign them in. Ha. If you think you can stop them, then you need to reconsider.

She spent this year with her friends. The Slytherin insisted that he didn't need her protection, and she took his word for this. Instead, they re-instated their fashion show. Staying up late and laughing harder than they ever have before. They gathered more girls this year, most from her year, a few from the year younger. Some didn't want to get in trouble, but honestly, who could sleep with the pounding wizard rock coming from the common room.

1975-Their fifth year, they had finally finished out how to help their friend. The three new animagi could now easily transform into a stag, a dog, or a rat. This meant that they could help their friend on Full Moons, but it also meant crazy wicked pranks. They could prank people using not only their human forms, but also using their new animagus forms. They found plenty of ways for a rat to scare the girls, or just to confuse people with why there is a stag in the halls.

She spent that Halloween upset. She knew that her closest friend from when she was younger had slowly been turning over to the Dark Arts. She knew his good thoughts about her have slowly been depleting due to her birth status. She knew that the war was coming up, even if people hadn't really begun to notice it yet. She didn't even attend the party that was on her mind since first year. She didn't even dance with the boy she liked (whom everyone knew liked her back). She didn't seem to remember how to function.

1976-Their sixth year. This year they were aware of the war coming up, and knew they had to prepare for it, but they decided that Halloween was a day for happiness, and not worrying. Plus one of them had their eye on a red-headed beauty, and therefore they had to woo her. He started taking a liking to her the last school year, and had gone to almost every extent to impress her. That year the pranks were still there, but there were less of them. Instead, they attended the party that was hosted in the Gryffindor common room every year after dinner in hopes that she would be there.

This Halloween, she had one less friend. He had called her a horrific word, one that I do not wish to repeat, and she, in turn, ended their friendship. She was going to sulk in her room, like she had the year before, but decided that she needed some relief from the stress of the war and her prefect duties. She decided to go to the party. While there, many guys tried to dance with her, but she was looking for one person. And, no, it was not the guy looking for her. She went to find her friends, and even ended up dancing with the one guy who had been pining for her since the year prior, warming up to his attempts at wooing her. This year she had one of the best Halloweens she had ever had, rivaled only by the one when she was last with her sister, and the one in fourth year.

1977-Their seventh and final year at Hogwarts. Their seventh and final Halloween at school. Though this was many lasts, it was also many firsts. It was their first Halloween as a couple. He had asked her out repeatedly throughout the course of their sixth year, her easily rejecting him every time. This year however, he went almost a month and a half without asking her, unknowingly allowing her to realize the feelings for him that had actually been there the entire time. She finally asked him out, and now they are together celebrating their first Halloween as a couple. Oh, and head boy and girl. They celebrated Halloween at the feast, but instead of going to the party (Much to one of his friend's dismay) both of their small groups of friends hung out in the heads common room.

1998-Their first year out of school, and they were living together in a small flat. They went to two of their other friends' flat to plan something. The fourth of the original group had slowly been drifting away from the others, and though he still hung out with them often, it wasn't on a daily basis. A wedding was being planned at the time, set for spring of the next year, but they were focusing on Halloween, and a birthday that would happen three days later. They celebrated, relaxing on the couch, attempting to forget the rage of the war going on.

1979-Their second year out of school and first Halloween as a married couple. There isn't much to tell except that the couple decided to stay home that Halloween and do couple stuff. Think about it.

1980-Only their third year out of school. Their first as parents, their child not even one. They have to go into hiding due to a prophecy of a young boy defeating one of the strongest wizards in the world and ending the war that had consumed their life. That wizard and all of his followers were after them. One of his followers was the Slytherin boy that broke her heart (in a friendship way) so many years ago. They stayed in that Halloween, nobody knowing their position, except their secret keeper. The fourth of the group. The rat.

The other two of the group sat in their shared flat, writing a letter to the family of three, that would be delivered to them through their friend. They watched a muggle television, and talked, hoping that it would be okay.

1981-Their fourth year out of Hogwarts. Their child merely one. Their child, meant to defeat the Dark Lord, not even old enough to fully walk, or participate in a conversation. That Halloween they were unarmed. Without their wands or any protectors, how were they supposed to prepare themselves for what happened next. They heard someone coming, and the man yelled. Yelled at the woman to take their son upstairs. He was going to hold them off. Then he faced the worst wizard to ever exist. Upstairs the woman heard a thump. The thump of a body falling to the ground. Hoping that it was the Dark Lord's body, and not her husbands, she waited. The slow yet heavy steps coming up the stairs alerted her to the fact that her prayers weren't answered. When He appeared, telling her to move out of the way, she persisted. She threw herself in between the two, and begged. Don't kill him, he's just a child. Kill me, she begged. She gave her life for her child, and when the Dark Lord attempted to kill her son, the spell bounced back, killing Him instead.

One of the friends had betrayed them, faking his death. One of the friends was convicted instead, thrown into jail without trial, just three days before his birthday. The other lost hope for anything, and ended up facing his Lycanthropy alone, going in and out between the muggle world and his.

1998-Their first Halloween together again. The four of them, James, Sirius, Remus, and even Peter were together again. Peter was not included in any festivities, but he was somewhat forgiven for giving up his life for James' and Lily's son, Harry, and the circumstances of his betrayal. The group joined each other, the family reunited.

All was well.

~~~~

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just it's Halloween, and it's the *cries* anniversary. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Requests will be up soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
888K 41.1K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
972K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...