The Bitter Start.

Dudett902 tarafından

Aliyah had been in a world full of pain and affliction. She did have a group she could vent out her frustrati... Daha Fazla

The Bitter Start.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six/
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sExteen.
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one.
Chapter twenty two.
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
AUTHORS NOTE.

chapter fourteen.

4 0 0
Dudett902 tarafından

  chapter 14))

Aliyah's prov)

I woke up, feeling an arm around me and I turned to look at Sawyer.

He was asleep still, he took it as bad as I did.. I ran a hand through my hair, getting up to look in the mirror.. I brought up my tee some, looking at my flat stomach..

barely two months.. It had to be.

I heard rustling and I turned to look at Sawyer who was silently staring at me.

"I just.." he said as he got off the bed.

"Lets go get breakfast.." I mumbled and he grabbed his shirt as I opened my door, us walking out as Sawyer was putting on his shirt.

I glanced and faltered in my steps when I saw Dawson stopped in his tracks, looking at me angrily.

I looked to Sawyer who hurried on his shirt faster, he mumbled 'hello' to Dawson and we walked down the stairs.

I grabbed some cereal and poured my milk, ignoring the breakfast on the table.

"Goodmorning all." Abi's chirpy voice said as everyone sat down.

I waved as my greeting as I stuffed ny face.

"Ali, I was thinking, before we go back to school if you want to go clubbing again? Maybe tonight?" Ronny asked and Sawyer choked on his orange juice.

"ya-"

"Well I thought that maybe you know.. Ronny.. if you'd like to go see a movie tonight?" Sawyer cut me off as he wiped his face off.

I glared at Sawyer.

"I.. um.. uh; Sure?" I think Ronny was confused by the sudden change of Sawyers mood, and so was everyone else.

"Well, if you don't mind, can Maddox and I come to?" Tristan said and Ronny nodded.

soon so was almost everyone else except Grant, Dawson and I.

"You're not gonna come?" Ronny asked me but I shook my head.

"I'm going to be going somewhere else."

"Where? Ali, you've been sick all morning, I don't think you should be going anywhere." Sawyer said cautiously, trying to get me in trouble so I had to stay home so I finally snapped at him.

"its not cancerous or death, so back off Sawyer." he narrowed his eyes.

"You're going to be reckless." he snapped but I stood up, grabbing my bowl.

"Wait, why were you in her room this morning? " Trist asked and I looked at her funny.

"After I got home he came to check up on me, and after finding out I didn't feel up to par, he tried to help me get comfortable, and stayed to take care of me." I mumbled and she creased her eyebrows.

"Are you okay? Maybe you should go to a doctor.." she said but I shook my head vigorously.

"I don't need it." I said calmly as I walked to the kitchen.

"You will be going actually. Today, and I'll take you." Dawson said and I froze in the doorway.

"I'm not going to a damn doctor." I snapped angrily as I walked in the kitchen.

"You can go by your choice or mine." he called calmly as I washed my dish.

  Ignoring him, I started to walk up the stairs.

Instead of him following angrily behind me, it stayed silent and I closed my door, sighing.

I took a shower, and as I was, the door opened and closed silently. Ignoring it, I washed my hair but that action froze when Dawson grabbed my Sore and swollen chest, coming in the shower with me.

My eyes were wide, mouth dry and he pressed himself against me..

"I have took what you said last night into consideration.." he said quietly, running his hands through my hair.

Goosebumps rose slightly as he lightly pressed me against the tiled wall. "I want you, and only you." he said and I snapped out of my small trance and I pushed him away.

"Don't. Just please don't." it took a lot for me to not go all emotional as I stepped away from him emotionlessly.

"What the hell, you said that for us to be together I had to want you and only you." he snapped and I frowned.      

"You were the one to hesitate, to not answer, to keep the options open.. You did that, I didn't. I ran circles around you for years and finally when you figure out that you want me, I've stopped running. It's too late D-" he pulled me flush against him more, hands on me and he crashed his lips on mine, forced his tongue into my mouth, the sweet taste of his saliva turning me on more than it probably should. 

Holy hell, my nipples hardened and my breathing went low and heavy. He took the breath out of me. "It's not too late." he mumbled as he tugged on my hair. I moaned breathlessly as he took his fingers out of my hair and slid them down my body, scooting my thighs apart slightly and he slipped a finger into my passage ways, making that part of my body more slick than it was before.

"If you give me a chance, I'd make make sure you're safe, you are loved and make the promise that you'd be my only one, just give me that." he breathed into my mouth and I moaned shakily outwards.

"You say that now but what happens when we get into a fight, when we have a disagreement and we do stupid things." he pulled out of me and stuck his fingers in the water since I was on my time of the month.

Then earth surfaced and I set a scowl to my face, moving around him angrily and away.

"You did that for a reason, are you kidding me? You got me to momentarily think you actually care when all you wanted to do was check to make sure I wasn't pregnant!?" I snapped and he sighed, grabbing me and pulling me back to him but I glared and tried to push away from him.

"I had to make sure, but I said those things with sincerity." he said calmly but I sneered and yanked myself away from him, getting out of the shower and putting a towel around me, putting in a tampon quickly and then walking out.

"I don't know what's the truth or a lie with you. You say one thing but do another. You checked  -on your own- if I'm pregnant or not. Is that why you're so ready to commit to me!? Because theres a might into the situation!? Well you might as well go to all the other cougars or sluts you went to before me, because you might have more than a dozen kids." I snapped acidly, throwing on clothes.

"Aliyah stop with that nonsense, my words were full truth, even though you're not pregnant I want to be with you and you only. Check me, do your gift to see if I'm lying, because I'm not." he said and I sighed, running a hand down my face as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him..

I closed my eyes and basked in his naturally warm chest, before I pulled away from him.

"I think you believe you love me, maybe you truly, truly think so, but it's different when your heart is with your truth on this one, not your mind. You look back in a few days and you'll wonder why you even made a choice, that you are glad im turning your offer down.." I croaked out and turned away from him.

"Or we can be together, and if we have doubts, we converse with each other about it.. If we have take backs, then we do, but why not try?" he said and I looked to him.

"Because it messes with my feelings, something you don't seem to be thinking about." I said and he sighed, grabbing me and pulling me to him.

"To make things concrete, we can tell everyone. Everyone in the group, people who ask.. Everyone." he said as he put a vice lock on me, and I bit my lip, his eyes lowering a bit, and I turned my face away from him..

"Fine-" he grabbed my face and planted his lips on mine. I smiled a bit as he squeezed my waist more but in a light way.

I pulled back and he raised an eyebrow. "when are we going to tell everyone?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Whenever you want?" I stepped away from him, going to my bathroom.

After I brushed my teeth, my hair and washed my face I grabbed my phone and walked out of my door.

"By the way, Im not going to a doctor." I said lightly to Dawson as he took my hand in his, interlacing our fingers, walking down the stairs.

"Yes you are." he said back just as calmly.

"Why should I have to?" I said as I saw Sawyer and Ty at the doorway of the living room eyeing our fingers, so I tried to pull back my hand but Dawson was adamant about keeping us like that as we walked in, Sawyer and Ty behind us, and he sat us down at the couch, and I got a message so I brought out of my phone and looked at the message.

'Miss you chica how is ur move going- felice' I used my right hand to text back as Dawson read over my shoulder.

'been ok, miss you 2 and everything is good, like U promised.- chica'

"Um.. Why are you two holding hands..?" I shrugged and looked to Tristan who was looking at me funny.

"Are you two together?" Ronny asked as she motioned between us and I shrugged again and looked to Dawson who was staring at me.

"Yes, we are together." he finally said and I looked to my phone.

'good. Daniel's missin u u no that rite?-feli'

'tell Dan 2 screw himself and the hoe that was on his lap ;), I gtg t2yl- chica'

"whoa, when did this even happ-"

"Who's Daniel?" Dawson cut in, trying to grab my phone but I pulled my arm away.

"Daniels an asshole, and so are you for reading my messages." I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"You're my girl, so no one should be texting you, saying some guy misses you." he said calmly and I sighed.

"Daniel is no one to worry about." I said and he searched my face before looking away from me, but squeezing my hand tighter.

"so um.. When did you two even start talking?" Tristan asked Narrowing her eyes at me and I shrugged.

"Before or after we found her?" Dawson asked and her eyes widened.

"Thats why you-"

"Trist, let's go to the kitchen For a second so you can get that drink you wanted." maddox said easily as he grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

"Finally you come out with it, I thought you two would never be concrete." Ty sighed as he slumped in the chair.

"You knew about this and didn't tell me!?" Abi Ronny and Tristan yelled, and I sighed.

"I knew this wasn't the right time to do this." I murmured Quietly to Dawson and he rolled his eyes.

"No time is the right time with them. What were we supposed to do, throw some 'surprise' party and us dating would be the theme? No." he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I never said that, but why just spring it on them?" he turned to me, narrowed eyed.

  "And why not?" he asked and I sighed.

  "Nothing. Never mind." I said and I saw Sawyer looking at me weirdly.

  "Saw, will you help me look for the wallet you lost last night? I don't know where it is and since it's new I think no one really knows what it looks like." I said and Sawyer nodded. I stood up, walked over to Sawyer and we walked up stairs with the group looking at us.

I closed the door to my room. " I know what you're going to ask and no, he doesn't know.." I said and he sighed.

  "You two are together so suddenly, he's so ready to commit to only you,  I think he suspects." he said and I sat down.

  "I know he suspects, Saw. He.. He checked me.." he scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Eww.. That was something I didn't need to know. But if he checked, then how does he not know?" he asked and I put my head in my hands.

  "I started, and it hasn't stopped. There was a sign when it first started, but I ignored it immediately, no thought even came to mind about it.." I said and he sat besides me.

  "And that was what he's going by. Your period? Ali, you need a doctor.. What are you going to do, you need to tell him." he said but I shook my head, standing up.

  "You think I should tell him that I'm pregnant? You don't know how hard it was to tell you, let alone how I will tell Dawson.. You know that if this baby comes he won't stay on the ball, he'd be all about me taking what I need, doing doctor things, making sure I'm always comfortable. He'd take his mind off the business, it'd be like it's on hold, and we can't do that. We can't take all that time out, we'd loose a lot of valuable customers, and lot of income and money.. seven months, and when the baby comes you really think he'd have his head in the game then?" I asked, covering up my real reason.. Why I am forced into doing this- he looked at me.

  "You think; Having the baby will mess up our life plans..? That it will make Dawson less the perfect leader than he is?" He said and I rubbed my temples.

  "I know that sounds bad, but a lot is riding on the life in my stomach.." he bit his nail and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath..

  "I know what I need to do."

"Ali, you can't.. I won't let you!" Sawyer snapped and I paced.

  "How am I going to be of use with stretch marks, me tired, a baby always in my hands, feet swollen, everything swollen.. I couldn't be of use, and then all I'll be is a honesty radar and the leaders baby mama." I said and he sighed.

  "Ali..-"

  "I need to do this, and you nor anyone can stop me. It won't matter if anyone knows, I've made my decision, and I am sticking to it. I will tell Dawson that I am going to go to the doctor alone for somewhere out of town.. Tell him I'm going shopping or something after wards if it takes long.. Maybe stay the night there." I said as I planned on whim of what was going to happen.

  "You need to think about this rationally.." I looked to Sawyer.

  "I've been thinking all night. And there would be no way that I'm going to let a baby into this sort of environment." I said and he rubbed his forehead. I grabbed his wallet from the drawer and handing it to him.

  I walked to the door and opened it, and Sawyer kept staring at me as we walked out and down to the living room.

  "I'm going to go train." he said emotionlessly to the room as I sat down in a cushioned chair. He walked off and Ronny came and sat on my lap.

  "What happened that made him so wound up?" she asked me and I shrugged.

"Must have been something I said." I said and she laughed, standing up.

  "Well, I'll go down there and calm him down." she said and I nodded as she went down.

  Blaine and Abi were in the room and I talked to Abi as Dawson stared at me suspiciously.

  "Aliyah, come to my office with me, we need to discuss a few things." he finally said and I stood,      following him to his office.

He shut the door as I sat down, and he looked to me. "What's going on between Sawyer and you. You two have been sneaking around, talking quietly or making up excuses to go into a different room with him." he said and I shrugged.

"Nothing's going on between Sawyer and I." I said and he grabbed my chin, making me stand up and he kissed me. I touched the back of his neck, making me closer to him, going on my tip-toes.

"Promise me?" he asked against my lips like when we were kids, and I nodded.

"Yes." I said and he pulled back. He smiled, a rare smile I almost never saw, and then he wrapped his arm around my waist loosely.

"Do you remember the first time I made you promise me?" he asked and I nodded.

"How could I not, it scared me half to death." I said and he chuckled.

"I thought you were going to back out, thought you were going to call us off, it was something I came up with on short notice after we had that first fight." he said and I rolled my eyes.

  "You made me want to run in the other direction." he caught my cheek.

  "Made you stay though." he said and I nodded. True.

He let me go and walked to his desk, getting on the computer. I sat down in the chair and laid my head back.

  I played games on my phone until I think an hour or so went by.

  "Can I go shopping out of town? Maybe stay the night." I said randomly and he stopped typing, turning to me, his attention on me and that was something I didn't want..

   "How come?" he asked, leaning back in his seat.

"To shop." I said and he crossed his arms over his chest.

  "For what? You hate to shop." he asked and I stood up, walking over to him and I straddled him, making him raise an eyebrow.

  "For new lingerie, clothes, stuff you'd like." I said and he searched my face.

  "You can do that here, you don't have to go out of town." he said but I shook my head.

  "I don't want to shop here, we're limited in this town for clothes, and it'd be a better quality if I went to a bigger town." I said as he put his hands on my hips, slightly on my back.

  "Who else would go with you?" he asked and I bit my lip.

"No one." he shook his head.

  "Why don't you just take the girls with you?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about asking them." I said as he started to kiss my neck.

  "You can't go alone." He said and I frowned.

  "Why not?" I asked and he slid his hands up my shirt a little bit.

  "Because, I don't want you to go alone, and I don't want you meeting anyone up there." he said and I blinked.

"What is that supposed to mean?" he pulled back, and I was about to get off of him but he held me there.

  "It means that I just don't want you meeting a guy wherever you go. If you want to go, you have to take the girls with you." he said and I frowned.

  "You.. You don't trust me." I said and he shook his head.

"It's not that, I just know how men are." he said and I frowned.

  "That's why you have to trust me that I wouldn't let anything happen." I said and he sighed.

  "Just take the girls with you, alright?" he said and I stood.

  "Fine. I'll ask the girls to come. We'll leave tomorrow." I said as I walked out of his office, shutting the door. He knew I was angry with him.. But I knew he'd be angry with me if he knew the main motive of me going.

  After I went and found the girls. "Well, I don't know if Blaine will let me, but I'll talk to him about it." Abi said.

"I'm in." Ronny said as we sat around in the kitchen table.

  "I'm in also, I don't care if Maddox doesn't want me to go or not." Tristan said as she shrugged, and I laughed.

  "How should I approach the situation?" Abi asked and I smiled.

  "How comfortable are you around him?" she bit the inside of her cheek.

  "Pretty comfortable. He.. He can't keep his hands off me for long, if you notice, when we're together he always has to touch me." she said and I nodded.

  "It's the first phase of your relationship, just wait until you're in the phase where you just want to smack him so hard for just saying one little thing." I said and everyone looked to me. I shrugged.

  "Is that why you guys fight, all the time?" Ronny asked and I shrugged.

  "I'll talk more about it when we're out of town." I said and everyone nodded.

  "But anyways, seduction is the best way to go. If you ask without touching him, or making him think there's something wrong with you, it'll make him think something's up, or you have a motive. Seduction, maybe while kissing him or something is the best route." Tristan said and I nodded. Sawyer came in.

"You dirty little girls, scheming up ways to delude a mans mind." Sawyer said as he 'tskd' and shook his head in amusement.

"If you tell the boys about our plan I'll punch you." Ronny said and he looked to her in amusement.

  "You'll punch me? Like that'd to much harm." he said and I bit my lip at their flirty banter.

  "No, I'll keep my mouth shut, that's what I'm for. But tell me what y'all are doing." he said.

  "We're going to go out of town to shop." Abi said and he snapped his head to me.

  "Really?" he asked Abi but he looked to me questioningly.

  "It was my idea. I talked Dawson into letting me go if the girls were on board, so here we are, scheming." I answered, and he narrowed his eyes.

"And how will this scheme of yours plan out?" he asked, meaning my secret plan but the girls didn't know that.

"Abi is going to seduce Blaine to let her go, you know how Blaine is. He's sort of like you in certain subjects." I said and he frowned.

  "Would you girls mind if I came along?" he asked but the girls and I shook our head.

"Oh no, you can not come. This is a girls night." Ronny said, and Sawyer glared at me slightly but then covered it up.

"All right. Tell me how it goes." he said and walked out of the room brusquely.

"Man, he's so intense today." Tristan said and I shrugged.

  "He's going on about me being sick. He thinks that I need constant supervision, and he's mad because I told him about the plan earlier and he was against it." I said and the girls nodded.

  "You will be ok though, right?" Abi asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? I've just had a really bad time on my time of the month. It's been making me nauseous." the girls nodded.

"Ok. Well, then I better go and try to seduce Blaine into letting me go." Abi said as she stood.

  (Abi's prov)

  I walked into the room, and I saw Blaine come out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist and him scratching his arm.

  "Hey baby." he said as he came over and kissed me. I nodded, a small blush forming.

  He dropped the towel as he went to the dresser, but before he could open the drawer, I started to trace patterns on his back. He turned around and put his arms around me, bringing his head down to kiss my lips.

  He pulled me closer to him, and I smiled in the kiss.

  "Can I ask you something?" he nodded as I talked against his lips. He trailed his hands down my waist and to my thighs, picking me up and making me wrap my legs around his body.

  "I want to go shopping with the girls." I said as he started to suck lightly on my neck.

  "And?" he mumbled.

  "It will be out of town, and we're staying the night." I said and he paused.

  I put my arms around his neck as I rubbed my hands on his back.

  "I don't want you to go." he said as he pulled back but I kissed his chest as he laid me down on the bed.

"I want to go though.. We've been joined at the hip, and I like that, but maybe we both need a few hours away from each other." he scrunched up his eyebrows.

  "Few hours away from each other? Abigail, it would be the first time since you moved in with me that I won't have you in my arms when I'm going to bed." he said and I tugged on his hair, kissing his nipple and then started to give him a hickey on his abs.

  He groaned, and slid his hands up my shirt.

  "Please? I want a girls night out.. It will be good for me, just please." I half begged. When I said the word please to him, it was always like breaking down defenses to get what I wanted.

  "Baby doll.." he tried but I straddled him and got him to look me in the eyes.

"Please?" I asked and he sighed, bringing his lips up, crashing them to mine.

  "Fine.." he mumbled. Yes!

  (Aliyah prov)

   I changed and brushed my teeth, Dawson right beside me.

  "When are you going to move your stuff to my room?" he asked and I glanced at  him.

"What?" I asked as I washed my mouth out.

  He washed his mouth out and I finished washing my face, walking out of the room and to bed, Dawson following behind me, turning off the lights as we both got in my bed.

  "You, moving your stuff, clothes and personal belongings into the same room so we don't have to keep going back and forth between rooms." he said and I turned to him as I turned off my lamp.

"You want us to share a room." I said and he shrugged.

"Yeah, it'd make things easier." he said as he pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me.

  "I don't know, maybe in a few weeks or so." I said and he pursed his lips.

  "Why not sooner." he said and I shrugged.

  "We'll talk about it when I get back." I said and he move his lips to my neck.

  "Why not now?" he mumbled.

  "Because I'm tired." I said and he pulled himself on top of me, kissing me and massaging my breasts turning me on  immensely.

  "Daws.. I'm tired.." I said quietly and he kissed down my neck and to my shoulder.

  "You don't have to do much.." he said and I rolled my eyes.

  "Please just not tonight?" I said and he paused, sighing and rolling over.

"Is it because you don't feel good." he said blankly, and I turned to him, him looking at me.

  "What?" I asked and he pulled me to him.

  "Do you not want to fuck because you don't feel good?" he detailed it and I bit my lip.

  "I'm cramping really bad." I said and he turned me over, starting to rub my stomach.

  "If you're not pregnant, then I'm wondering if this isn't something much more serious Aliyah.." He said quietly, and I closed my eyes.

"I'm fine.. I'm feeling better already." I said quietly, and he chuckled as he pulled me closer to him, rubbing my pelvis.

  "I'm serious.. If this doesn't go away soon then I'll order you to the doctor, I don't care if you get angry with me or not about this." he said.

  "I partly don't want to have sex tonight because you made me mad at you with what you said in your office earlier." I said quietly.

  "I do trust you." I heard him say and I put my forehead on his shoulder.

  "I love you Dawson.." This is why I'm hiding this from you.. The risks of this baby are too much to keep it. The doctor was very positive that I should get it aborted.

  "I love you to." he said quietly, and I couldn't keep the small sad smile off my face.

I packed a bag and I met up with the girls in the foyer. Blaine and Maddox were in there, Blaine trying to talk Abi out of it, and Maddox trying to accept that Tristan isn't changing her mind.

"Come on ladies." I said and they nodded, all walking out with me, Sawyer watching me with narrowed eyes.

"Dawson didn't come down to say bye or anything?" Abi asked as I drove.

"Nope. He's used to me leaving." I said.

"Ok, I have to ask.. How good is the sex?" I looked through the rear view mirror to Ronny who asked and I smiled.

  "Amazing. I'm just pissed off that he was with another girl." I said and they laughed.

  "You were with a guy to though." Tristan said.

  "No I wasn't. I just did that because he made me angry by saying if I had sex with someone else, that he'd never touch me again." I said and Abi looked to me.

"Really?"

"Yup. I've only ever been with Dawson, and he's been with too many women to count." I said and Ronny's mouth turned grim.

  "I was cheated on a lot.. That's what we'd fight about mostly, was that I'd find numbers of girls telling him to call them, or that they had a great night and stuff. Broke my heart." she said and I nodded.

"He was a complete asshole, and he deserved everything he got." I said and she nodded.

  'Ohh yeah." she said.

  Soon we made it to a different town, a big town and I pulled into a hotel.

  Once we checked in we went to our room, and I opened the door, sticking our clothes in there.

  "Ok, time to shop." Trist said and we left.

   I checked the time as I saw the girls looking at some stuff.

  "Is it ok if we split up? We don't all have the same taste." I said and they nodded.

  "Yeah, how about we meet up at six in the food area?" Ronny said and I nodded, walking off in a different direction.

  I made it to the office, and I talked with the doctor. It was a woman thankfully who's going to do it, and I told her I was on a schedule.. She talked about it and then she took me into the room after I signed papers.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

62.3K 3.6K 70
There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for you even in the worst times, that is wha...
87 36 25
It all started of as a plan for revenge. Alex Rogers got to a point where she had a wonderful gang to support her and someone she loved. But love doe...
11.2K 375 23
*Some people bring out the worst in you, Some people bring out the best in you* I watched as his lips moved, how his fist clenched and unclenched, h...
8.2K 403 41
Aaliyah had lived her whole life under the overbearing shadow of her fathers new wife and her filthy daughters. Aaliyah has no idea how her mother d...