Don't Separate Our Destinies

By vodkadrews

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION [BOYXBOY] Jason McCann and Justin Bieber were once happily married. 5 years to b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Character Answers
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
EXCLUSIVE NEW HOUSE TOUR!
HOUSE TOUR PT.2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHARACTER ANSWERS!
HEYY!!
Updated version
Change of Mind
update lol

Chapter 11

1.7K 81 4
By vodkadrews

16th March, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

I groaned as the sound of a knocking became louder through the falling rain outside keeping me from falling asleep again. I lifted my head up to look at the clock on the bedside table. 3:23AM

Geez who in the hell would be at the door this early? Hesitantly, I got up and slipped on the pair of sweats on the ground. It got a bit hot during the hours I was asleep.

I made my way down the stairs to see Zeus whining at the front door, scratching his paw against it. "Zeus, buddy what's wrong buddy? Who's at the door?" I asked making him turned around. Somehow I think he understood and nodded his head back at the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Slowly unlocking the door and opening it, I gasped. "Jade baby, what are you doing here? Goodness how long have you been here." I asked bending down and pulling her into a hug.

"Da-daddy, papa." She said sniffling. "What's wrong with him?" I asked. "He's dying! Papa he's dying." She said through her crying. My heart stopped. What? "What? No he's not." I said confused. I just saw Justin a few hours ago. We went out for dinner.

"Jase, what's wrong?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Alex standing in his pyjamas. "Uh somethings wrong with Justin." I said looking down at the little girl in my arms. I gotta go see what's happening. "Hey babe, why don't you get Uncle Alex to make you a hot chocolate then Alex can put you to bed here. Yeah?" I asked, silently begging her to say yes. She nodded and ran over to him. "Go check on him. Okay." He said to me. I nodded. "Let's go baby." He said grabbing her hand.

I shut the door behind me and almost ran to Justin's. I ran through the the front door to hear groaning echo throughout the house. I ran up the stairs two steps at a time without tripping and into Justin's bedroom. The groaning got louder. He wasn't there but the bathroom light was on. I walked in to see Justin hunched over the toilet bowl. He was crying and vomiting.

I walked up behind him and started rubbing his back, trying to soothe him abit. He jumped startled. "Jase." He said looking pale. "Hey love, what's wrong?" I asked him. "I-I don't know." He said looking down. "Hey, it's okay." I said lifting up his face which felt quite warm. I frowned. Jake has just gotten over his bug a few days ago now Justin.

All of a sudden he started vomiting again. I started comforting him. "It's alright." I said rubbing his back. Once he was finally done, I helped him stand. I led him to the sink so he could brush and wash his mouth.

After he was done he just leaned against my bare skin. I could feel the heat coming from his body. "Baby, c'mon let's get you to bed. I'll make something to settle your stomach yeah?" I asked. All I got was a nod. His eyes were droopy.

As we got out of the bathroom, Justin all of a sudden fell from my tight grip around his body. Making me gasp. "Justin?" I asked, trying to get him conscious. He fainted. Tears were spilling from my eyes. "Justin...Justin...Justin... Wake up baby." I said.

I quickly rang the ambulance and they got here as soon as possible. "Excuse me sir, are you going with him?" The paramedic asked. I nodded my head frantically, hopping into the back. I held Justin's hand the whole way.

We made it to the hospital and they separated us. "No, no! That's my husband!" I yelled trying to get past. "We're sorry but you can't go through." They said. After 10 minutes of arguing I huffed. I sat down on one of the uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room.

I really hate hospitals. So many news is announced here. The good and the bad. It's been almost 3 hours and still no news. For the hours I've been here, it's been depressing, witnessing family members get told their loved ones didn't make it.

I was in my thoughts when I heard mine and Justin's name being said. It's 6am Of course it was the news. 7 Sunrise.

World Sensation Justin Bieber and ex-husband Jason McCann have been seen having dinner at Crystal Jade's Restaurant last night. Are they rekindling their relationship? Are the power couple back together? - Host 1

'Ugh. But yes' I thought.

Justin Bieber was reported to being admitted into RPA (Royal Prince Alfred hospital) early this morning. Having ex-husband Jason McCann along side him. What happened? They were only out last night. - Another Host.

Why can't they give some privacy?

"Justin Bieber?" I heard and I immediately stood up. Walking over to the doctor. "Mr. Bieber had food poisoning which led him to faint." He explained looking at his board. I nodded. "Is he okay now?" I asked. "Yes, we've cleaned out his system and he is now sleeping." He said. "Can I see him?" I asked eager to see my baby. "Of course. This way..." He trailed. "Jason, Jason McCann." I said shaking his hand. "Right this way Mr. McCann." He said leading to which I'm guessing is Justin's room.

He stopped at a door and turned around. "Sir, if you need me, press the green button." He informed. I nod. "Okay thanks." I gave him a grateful smile.

I walked in to see Justin was connected to an IV. He was asleep. "Hey baby." I smiled seeing he was peacefully. I sat down at the chair beside his bed. I grabbed his hand and took in his features. His skin was back to his tan colour, he was wearing a hospital gown, his hair was flat against his sweaty forehead. I walked out for a second to ask for a favour. "Hi sir, do you need anything?" The elderly lady at the reception asked looking away from the computer. "Hi, um I could be able to get a wet cloth?" I asked. She smiled and nodded and got up. She came back and gave me the cloth. "Thanks." "No problem dear."

I walked back and got the wet cloth. I pushed his hair up and wiped his forehead and down his face. Justin always washed his face in the morning, when he woke up. After I finished I set it down and sat down again. I grabbed his hand and this he squeezed it. I gasped. "Baby?" I asked seeing if he was going to wake. His eyes were moving under his eyelids. Soon I saw those Hazel brown eyes that oh so love so much.

"Justin?" I smiled. I knew we were alright.

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

1145 words! -not edited-

Poor Justin has food poisoning🙁

💋S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved
47.7K 2.8K 21
Jason McCann is your typical rich boy, he's a brat and will do anything to get what he wants, he always has his ways with people and is good at manip...
4K 157 17
Derek Bieber, Justin Bieber, and Jason McCann are triplets who go through their own journeys but at the end of the day they come to one another for c...
7.3K 337 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .