Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

By jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... More

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

Part XXIX

1.7K 69 6
By jjs797

not edited

-

Jade Alexander

"What's wrong?"

My head snapped up at Stefan's voice for the millionth time today. He kept asking me over and over again if I was okay, because I looked worried.

And I was worried.

I felt that something bad was about to happen.

And I was also tired. Exhausted, in fact. I hadn't slept well last night. There was an uncomfortable and uneasy feeling in my stomach that caused me to toss and turn all night.

"I'm just tired. I told you." I pulled the same excuse.

Stefan frowned. "Something's bothering you. What is it?"

I looked at him, admiring the fact that he seemed to care deeply for my well being and my feelings. Unlike someone I know.

I gave Stefan a small smile.

"Its.. I know we've only been gone from New Orleans for a few days. I'm just.. nervous. And anxious. If things don't go according to plan, then Jason will kill us all-

-don't say that. Everything will be fine." Stefan reassured me, squeezing my hand.

I shut my eyes, shaking my head.

"How can you sit there pretending like everything's going to be alright when you know its not?" I asked him.

Stefan sighed, releasing my hand. He bowed his head as he clasped his hands, his gaze on the ground. "I guess you could say its a habit. I try not to be a pessimist and think the worst of things."

"Even if the things are inevitable?"

Stefan lifted his head up to look at me as he smiled. "Even if the things are inevitable."

"You truly are one of a kind." I complimented him, relaxing back in my seat and tilting my head back.

I heard Stefan chuckle as sounds of shuffling were heard. And then his quiet footsteps sounded off to the other room, as the sound of a sliding door opened and closed.

I reached my hand to the side of the chair, pulling the lever to recline it back. I pulled the fuzzy blanket up to my chin as I laid on my side, the soft vibrations of the jet sounding around me.

Faint talking was heard in the other room. Owen's laughter even vibrated out through the jet, along with Klaus'. I assumed Klaus had apologized for his drama all resulting in Owen's almost death.

I shut my eyes, feeling myself about to drift off before the sound of the sliding door was heard.

I kept my eyes shut, hearing this person's footsteps come closer.

"Jade, sweetie. Do you want to sleep in a proper bed?" Alycia's soft voice rung out. I concluded that she knew I was still awake.

"A bed would be nice." I murmured, keeping my eyes shut.

"I'll take her." Another set of footsteps entered the room as his voice rung out. Every single time I heard his voice it would send chills down my spine.

"Alright." Alycia said, as she walked away, the sound of the sliding door shutting behind her.

"I'm going to lift you up, love." Klaus said from my right side. I didn't say anything, still keeping my eyes shut as I turned back onto my back.

His arms snaked under my back and my legs as I felt myself being lifted up swiftly and then brought to his chest.

He took me into the room at the back of the jet, with the bed placed on the back corner of the room, and a hot tub like bath on the other end.

I opened my eyes, seeing his face focused forward. He moved his gaze down to mine as he set me on the bed.

I turned on my side, my back facing him as I snuggled one pillow close to my body, burying my head in the other. I felt as the sheets were swept from underneath me.

And then there was a dip behind me as Klaus entered himself into the covers with me.

He lifted the blanket up to my shoulder, his warm breath on the back of my neck.

I shivered, feeling his hand snake under my left arm as he pulled me into his body.

"How is the princess doing?" He spoke softly. I could hear a smile in his voice.

But I shut my eyes, trying to ignore the fact that he was spooning me because his body fit against mine perfectly, and it was even more comforting, his body on mine.

No dirty thoughts, Jade.

"Our dear Stefan told us how you are panicking."

"I am not panicking." I mumbled.

"Right. Panicking is just a synonym for how you are feeling."

"Its natural for me to be feeling nervous about this."

"Why? You created the plan. Its all on you if we fail." He said.

Ouch.

"Thanks, Klaus."

I gasped as I felt his hands grip my body and flip me around to face him. He smirked at my shocked face as we were inches apart. His warm breath fanned my face as he chuckled.

"Say, shall we go skinny dipping in the jacuzzi?" He asked.

My eyes widened. Is he being serious?

"What kind of question is that?"

"I'm being serious, love."

"No! Absolutely not!" I said in disgust, pushing him from me.

"The more you deny sweetheart, the harder it ma-

-stop right there." I said, sitting up.

Klaus chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, climbing out of breath. I found my luggage at the corner of the room, walking over to it. I felt Klaus' eyes dig into me as I opened my suitcase, rummaging through it. I smiled when I felt the thin pieces of clothing in my hand.

I pulled out my plain black two piece, turning around and swinging it intentionally in front of Klaus. His eyebrow rose up as he watched me with a glint of mischievousness in his eyes.

I smirked at him. "You are not getting in that jacuzzi with me. But you can sit there and watch me as you please." I said, walking into the bathroom to change out of my baggy sweatpants and shirt. Klaus chuckled at my words as I shut the door, changing into my bikini.

I put my hair up into a messy bun, then rummaging through the cabinet and digging out a towel.

Leaving my clothes on the ground, I walked out of the bathroom, ignoring the fact that I could literally feeling Klaus' eyes burn into my skin.

I dipped into the jacuzzi, sighing at the feel of the warm, almost hot water on my skin. I stretched out my legs, leaning back and relaxing my head on the edge of the jacuzzi.

"How's the water, love?"

"Warm."

"I betcha it'll get even warmer with me in it." I could almost hear that stupid smirk on his lips.

"Knock it off, Klaus. You just want to get in my pants."

"Who wouldn't want to?" He chuckled.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes. 

"Leave me be."

"No thanks. I enjoy watching you."

I rolled my eyes again.

"In fact, I think I may join you."

"If you join me, this was all end up into something I don't want to do."

"And what would that be?" I jumped when his breath tickled my ear.

I turned my head and glared at him.

He smirked back, before making his way to the bathroom.

I sighed. Klaus really is a handful. I just hope he-

I cowered forward as I suddenly felt my heart twist in uneasiness.

What the hell?

It twisted again, causing me to slip underwater.

It was like a mini heart attack.

What the hell is going on?

Silas?

Silas

"Where is she?"

I laughed in response, ignoring the fact that he was trying to squeeze the life out of me.

But he couldn't; although her death would mean his freedom, I could feel a tiny sliver in his soul that loved her still.

But he also didn't know I linked her life with mine.

I was chucked across the room, the chair breaking open, a splinter stabbing into my arm.

Sorry, Jade.

"I won't ask again! Where is she?!!" Jason roared.

I chuckled.

"Here."

He frowned in confusion.

"What?"

The iron door that trapped me in the dreadful place was flung open.

Jason snapped his head back, standing up slowly.

I erupted into laughter again.

Son of a bitch.

That witch managed to find and rebuild herself into her body.

She stood in the doorway, wearing a blood red gown.

I would be lying if I said she wasn't the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

Too bad her personality doesn't match her looks.

Jade Margaret stood there in all her bitchy glory, her face expressionless as her haunting green eyes wandered from Jason to me, lying on the ground strapped to an iron chair that Jason had thrown me around in like I was a toy.

Her usual curly blonde hair was now in long waves down her sides as she continued to stand there.

And around her neck was that fucking locket. Damn wench. I'll kill her.

I watched Jason make a fool out of himself, as he stepped forward hesitantly.

"Jade? My love?"

At his words her attention snapped back to him.

Her lips quirked up into a smile.

She quickly approached him, as Jason did the same. I rolled my eyes then shut them, not wanting to witness their vulgar and disgusting kissing, it was even terrible hearing it. They both moaned as I sighed in annoyance.

"Get a room you two." I snapped. 

I felt myself getting lifted up from the ground and levitated into the air while strapped to the chair, smirking down at the still expressionless face of Jade.

"Looking as beautiful as ever." I said, chuckling.

She sighed.

"You've seemed to change a lot." She spoke.

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Its a horrible thing. You're more arrogant than ever."

"At least I'm not a lying, manipulative, vengeful bitch." I sneered.

That seemed to tip her.

She flung me across the room with a flick of her wrist, the chair breaking as it hit the wall.

Freedom.

I zoomed out of the room and out of the house. Jade's old house.

And I set out to find the Mikaelson's.

Jade Margaret

"No Jason, don't."

"We can't let him go. We ne-

-you need him."

Jason frowned. "I need Jade."

I rolled my eyes. He truly was stupid. And delusional.

"You would have killed him."

"Well, of course! He was the one who killed you in the first place." Jason said, taking a step towards me.

Poor child doesn't know of my true intentions.

I just needed to keep up this little act for a while until they arrive.

"Jason, love. Silas is an immortal being. You cannot kill him.

He disposed of his mortal self in a special someone. Can you guess who?" I smirked.

His eyes widened.

"Jade?"

"If Silas were not immortal, he would be dead right now from all the torture you caused him. But since he is, all the true pain you think you've caused him directed itself to the precious little human he so desires to protect.

I understand you need to kill her to undo the bond between you both. But I need her alive. For now. Just be patient for a little more while, alright?" I said, while brushing his cheek with the back of my hand.

His demonic eyes flashed in anger and frustration. I narrowed my eyes slightly at him, before turning on my back and walking away from him.

It was time to trail after Silas.

Jade Alexander

"Did you take your medicine?"

"Yup." I replied to Alycia as we stepped foot into my house.

Home sweet home.

Alycia and I had left quickly once we stepped foot outside of the jet, not taking the chance of Jason finding us.

I walked straight up the wide staircase, turning left and walking straight to my room. I threw my luggage on the ground, rushing to my bathroom and falling on my knees over the toilet.

I hadn't eaten much before this; only a few tiny snacks here and there. So why the hell was I puking?

I flushed the toilet after I felt my stomach calm down, not wanting to look at all the blood that filled up the toilet. Maybe I was internally bleeding?

"I apologize for all the pain and misfortune I've caused you."

I whipped around, leaning myself against the well beside my toilet.

"What are you doing here? And why do you look like that?"

"Let's just say I had the most exciting and wildest night with your fiancé."

My eyes widened.

"What did he do to you?"

"You didn't feel it?"

I frowned. "No."

"Hm. Strange."

"What are you doing here?" I asked, standing up on my feet.

"Jason and Jade are after your life. And I promised you, I promise you, no harm would come to you." He said as he approached me, his eyes narrowed.

"I know."

"Then you'll understand that I have to do this."

"Wha-"

His hand plunged into my chest at the next second, tightening around my heart. I felt my vision blur as agonizing pain shot throughout my body, gripping onto his forearm in support from falling to my knees.

He brought his other hand on the back of my head, bringing my forehead to his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.2K 51
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
887K 41K 174
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
754K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...