ANCHOR ° S. STILINSKI

Por iliadwolf

Twins have to have each others back. [Teen Wolf seasons 1-3] [Book 1 in the Jayla McCall series] + undergoing... Más

pre-note
THE BITE ☙
CAN'T PLAY ☙
HIS SISTER ☙
NIGHTMARES ☙
BULLET
Your Yoda I Will Be
an alpha that's into team work
the alpha's eyes
She's better than you.
date with the biggest douche in beacon hills
mom's got a date with the devil
winter formal
burn peter
lost and found
Bad dreams
Ice Rink
hallucinations
kanima
another detention
raving
you let it happen
figure it out
alpha pack
bank vault
you didn't..
Reese's. I want Reese's
somewhere nobody will find us
Banshee
I promise.
We're killing them?
shifting directions
find your anchor
I trust you
electricity
Bow and Arrow
Find Him
you're killing her
Things happen
into his mind
Allison
What happens next?
Endings
sequel
30K OMG
100K !!

save jackson

9.3K 207 79
Por iliadwolf

         "Stiles when I said take us somewhere I meant somewhere within state." He sarcastically scoffed and glanced at me. "Jayla shut up, we haven't even been driving long." Turning my body towards him I nodded. "Right because half an hour isn't long." He nodded and took a few turns. "It isn't that long." A smile grew on my face as I watched him. When he drives without having to go somewhere urgently he's actually really calm.

          He gets a really serious look on his face, especially as he tries to find out a place to go. "Seriously Stiles? We leave school and you bring us t a comic book store?" He parked in the parking lot and shook his head. "No, it's a book store that also happens to sell comic books come on. And don't act like I haven't caught you reading some of my comics on multiple occasions."

          "Oh shut up that was one time and we were in seventh grade. I had a flash phase." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand to pull my inside. "Uh-huh well I know you like reading so I know you'll like it. Now lets go." I nodded as he guided us inside and bee-lined to the comic area. "Stiles" He made me walk over to them with him as his eyes lit up. "Help me find one I don't have." I scoffed and nodded. "Yeah probably not going to happen you have like all of them."

         He glared at me and went to the other side to look through the shelves of comics they had. "Do you want a specific superhero or.."

        "No just any DC one you can find." I nodded even though the chances of him paying any attention to me while he was looking for a comic. He came up behind me and held out a book in front of me. "Do I have this one?" I turned to him and flinched at how close we were. "How am I supposed to know which ones you do and don't have Stiles." He sighed and shrugged. "I- I don't know just- do I?" Shaking my head I looked up at him. "No I don't think you do." He smiled and nodded. "Okay I'm gonna go buy this, stay right here."

       He patted my shoulder before running over to the checkout area. It's amazing how excited he gets over these things, the comics and the superheros, all of it. "Okay got it, want to go to the bookstore or have you finally realized that reading is boring?" When I jabbed his side with my elbow and shook my head. "No, it's not boring but I also don't need any new books." He nodded as he brought me outside and to the jeep. Once the door was closed my phone rang and I went to answer it but he pulled it out of my hands.

        "Nope, you decided to skip so both of our phones are going off." He shut off my phone along with his and threw them into the backseat. "What if Scott needs us?" He shrugged and tapped the steering wheel. "He ditched that one day earlier this year, we deserve a day off too alright?" I bit on my nail and nodded. "You're right. Why are you always right?" He shrugged and glanced at me. "I just have an eye for evil." He grinned at me which caused a smile back as I nodded. "Yeah you kinda do huh." 

        He didn't reply for a while as we just drove around enjoying the view of where we were. It was weird sitting in silence with Stiles, he was usually overly excited and talkative. Not much for a too serious atmosphere. "Okay it's too silent so who would win in a fight. Green Arrow or Flash."

      He glanced at me as he bit his lip. "Arrow." My mouth dropped as I shook my head. "No, no definitely not." His eyebrows shot up as he glanced at me, nodding. "Um, yes? The flash has no form of self defense just speed, Arrow has experience and actual weapons to kill people." I nodded and pulled my legs up to my chest and I faced him completely in the seat. "Okay yeah but flash goes so fast that Arrow wouldn't be able to see him, therefor giving flash the upper hand."

      Stiles shook his head. "If Arrow had good enough aim and enough time he could get flash." When he glanced at me I stuck my tongue out and shook my head. "Flash was able to stop a bullet from being shot into his neck and move away before the bullet did damage." Stiles groaned loudly as he flicked my arm. "You know what? I'm dropping it this conversation is ending, look yup ended." A light laugh left my lips as I gazed up at him. "Why are you my friend?" He shrugged and glanced back at me. 

       "I think it was the whole 'I'm Scott, this is my sister Jayla. Nice castle.' Scott and you are the package deal can't have one without the other." I nodded slowly as I glanced out the window. "I remember the day we met you like it was yesterday honestly. I mean you were building a sand castle but it was a little iffy even though Scott said it was good." He scoffed and looked at me. "Yeah right, it was going perfect but then you came and made it horrible." My mouth dropped as a smile grew on my face with my eyebrows raised. 

     "Says the boy who has the picture we took with it framed and on his dresser." A smile slid onto his face and I bit my lip. "It was the day we met I made my dad take a picture of us in the sandbox, how lame is that?" When I shook my head he turned to me. "Now that I think about it, it's nice. I mean your dad dates all of the pictures he takes ever so we know the exact day we met which was actually the day after Scott and I's birthday so even when we first met you had given us a birthday present."

       He groaned and turned the steering wheel. "Oh god Jayla that was so cheesy." I giggled slightly and nodded. "Stiles you've known me for what? Twelve years now? You should know that I'm cheesy literally all the time." Stiles chuckled as he nodded. "Oh yeah definitely know that. That's the most obvious thing." I smiled and leaned my head on the window as he hit a bump, which lead to my hitting my head on the window and laughing. 

       "Ow" Stiles glanced at me with a smile creeping onto his face. "You okay?" I laughed as I nodded. "Yeah I just hit my head, other than that I'm good." He nodded and glanced at the time. "Oh my god we've been driving for hours." I glanced at the clock and nodded. "Stiles it's only four calm down." He glanced down at me and I tightly smiled at him. "I'm turning my phone on and we're going home." He nodded as I unbuckled to turn and stretch to reach my phone. "Oh god Scott called. A lot." Stiles nodded and held out his hand. 

       "Let me see I'll call him back." I dialed Scott and handed it to him. "Okay, here it's on speaker." He nodded and held it as he drove. "Jayla?" I winced as Stiles replied. "Nope, just me buddy." Stiles glanced at me and I sighed. "Hey Scott." There's no way to tell how he was feeling, but he sounded worried. "Okay well I'm not going to bombard you with questions about your day but you should get to the animal clinic, I miss my sister." Immediately I snatched the phone out of Stiles' hand and took it off speaker. 

      "Scotty, you see me everyday."

      "Yeah but how much do we ever really talk where it's not about something supernatural." A smile crept its way onto my face as I nodded, more to myself than to Scott. "Okay fine I'll have Stiles drop me off." As I said that I glanced at Stiles, silently asking him if he could, which of course was a yes. "Okay, I'll see you when you get here.

       "Okay." He hung up and I put my phone in my lap. "So to the animal clinic." Stiles nodded and started to the clinic.

---------------------

          "Heyyyy Scotty boy." Stiles had dropped me off and I nearly skipped into the clinic. "Aw what's wrong with the dog?" The bell of the front door rang again and Deaton's eyebrow raised as we all turned to the door. "Isaac?" His head lifted up at the sound of my voice. "Why does it smell like that?" Scott and Deaton shared a glance as Deaton spoke up. "Scott said almost the same thing to me a few months ago. One day he could somehow tell the difference between which animals were getting better and which were not." 

        I bit my lip as Isaac stepped closer to the sick dog on the table. "He's not getting better, is he? Like cancer." Scott nodded slowly as I copied Isaac's movements and stood next to the table. "Osteosarcoma. It has a very distinct scent, doesn't it? Come here. I know you're well aware of what your new abilities can do for you. Improved strength, speed, and healing. You ever wonder what it could do for others? Give me your hand. Go on."

       Deaton placed Isaac's hand on the dog's stomach. Something made him roll up his sleeve and when he did his veins were black, I leaned forward to see it and glanced up at Scott and Deaton. "What happened?" Isaac brought his hand up to his mouth and placed the back of it to his chin as he smiled. "You took some of his pain." Scott's eyes softened as Isaac looked him. "Only a little bit. But sometimes a little can make quite a difference." 

        Isaac's eyes started to water and he sniffled with the smile still on his face. "It's okay. The first time he showed me I cried too." Scott smiled at Isaac and Deaton decided to leave the room. "Why did you come here exactly?" I still wasn't the fondest of him, even after he helped us get Jackson at the rave he still tried to have Lydia killed and he glanced up at me with a grave expression on his face.

          "Erica and Boyd. They're leaving. They want to join another pack." Scott glanced at me confused and I leaned against the wall. "What do you mean? Is Derek not a good enough alpha for them?" He shrugged and glanced up at me. "They're leaving tonight, during the game." Scott shook his head and looked at me. "So, why are you telling me?" Isaac looked down again and shook his head. "I'm not telling you. I'm asking you. I'm asking for your advice. Both of you." My head shot up quickly at the last part. "What? Us? Why?" Isaac looked up and glanced between Scott and I before licking his lips. "Because I trust you." My lips tugged down slightly in surprise as Scott rubbed one of his eyes. 

        "Why?" Isaac played with his fingers and he avoided out eye contact. "Because you always seem to want to do the right thing." Scott, who had been fixing stuff up and placing them where they were supposed to stopped and turned to Isaac. "I usually have no idea what I'm doing." His eyebrows furrowed before he continued. "Actually I always have no idea what I'm doing." I nodded and glanced at Isaac "Yeah and I just kind of go by what Scott thinks is right, because I also trust him. Yup, lots of trusting going on over here." 

        Isaac glanced at me for the millionth time today and I smiled awkwardly as he turned directly to Scott. "Hmm. Do you want to let me know what you're doing right now?" 

       "I'm not going anywhere if that's what you mean. I have too many people here who need me." The faintest of smiles showed up on my face as Isaac looked down at his feet with a sad expression on his face. "Well, I guess that makes me lucky 'cause uh - 'cause I don't have anyone, so." My smile fell and it fell into a frown as I licked my lips. "Are you gonna go with them?"

      I just stared ahead as they talked and was only brought back into it was my shoulder was shook. "Wha-" Isaac grabbed my upper arm and pulled me outside. "You have to go to the game." I nodded as I got on the back of Scott's bike. "Bye Isaac, see you later." He nodded and smiled lightly waving as Scott drove away and towards the school. "Okay, find Allison and Lydia. And mom even maybe Stilinski, I have to go get ready." 

     I nodded as Scott kissed my forehead and running off to the locker room. Neither of the girls were anywhere to be seen but I found Stilinski so I ran over to him. We haven't seen each other since the break down in the car but he smiled and hugged me as I got to him. Neither of us brought up the event or what caused it. On the way from the station I had ended up giving him every little detail of what happened that night and basically everything that happened with Jackson. That would have been something I had talked to my mom about but she still hasn't talked to Scott or I.

         "Wait is that, Stiles? Is he playing?" I noticed that the team huddled around and Scott was benched with Stiles playing this time. Mom came up on Stilinski's opposite side and sat but she still averted her eyes from me, causing me to frown and look down. "He's - he's on the field. My son is on the field!" I smiled as Stiles glanced up at us and held up my thumbs and he grinned, waving up at us.

      The game started and right away Stiles was sort of a mess. He got the ball a few times but got knocked down by the other team each time. "He's probably warming up." Stilinski nodded and agreed. Once, he missed catching the ball and it hit his helmet instead, causing Stilinski and I to wince. "Yeah," I glanced at Scott who was sitting next to, who looked like Isaac, and nodded again. "Warming up." We continued to cheer loudly and Isaac went onto the field and began knocking down team mates. Probably trying to get Scott onto the field.

       He succeeded in the end but only when he had gotten knocked down himself by Jackson. He disappeared off the field and it was at moments like this where I genuinely wished I had werewolf super hearing. A figure blocked my sight and I glanced up seeing mom. She sat next to me and sighed. "Somethings happening out there. Something more than a lacrosse game." The sight of Gerard turning and leaving the field was enough for me to nod. "Yes, I have to go, I'll be right back." She nodded as I ran down the steps and to the locker rooms.

        "Isaac!" The locker room door was open to I slowly entered and found Gerard with a sword in his hand and Isaac at the sink, still woozy from the mini run in with Jackson. Scott came up behind me and turned me around. "Go back out there. Stiles needs you." I nodded and bit my lip, glancing back at Isaac who nodded slightly to me and jogging back to the field.  When I got to the field again none of the other players know where the ball is, but Stiles sees it and picks it up, starting running. He stops in front of the goal, terrified, and doesn't shoot. "Shoot it!" Coach yelled and his eyes flicked around everybody and I bit my lip. 

         "Shoot it!"  

         My voice screamed out and Stiles seemed to hit play mentally and he got the final shot, getting the goal. My hands clapped together as I screamed. Stiles smiled at me and I gave him another thumbs up with a huge smile plastered onto my face. He was able to scare three more goals and every time I screamed out and jumped up, clapping my hands. Stiles scored one last goal and the whole crowd erupted in cheers. "Yes! Stiles!" The team ran up to him and patted his back.

       A hand touched my shoulder, causing me to jump. "No it's too late." I glanced at Scott who had been who touched my shoulder, confused. "What?" The numbers reached zero on the timer and all the field lights went off. "Scott what's happening," He grabbed my hand and pulled me til we found mom. "Mom, mom, mom, mom. Are you okay?" She nodded and grabbed one of our shoulders each. "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. But somebody is hurt. Somebody is down on the field." Coach blew his whistle as I ran out onto the field. "Get out of the way. Move. Back off! Move." 

        I was able to get a peek in to see who was lying on the ground and  froze, seeing that it was Jackson. "Can we get a medic over here? We're gonna need a medic!" Mom ran over and dropped to the ground searching for a pulse presumably but I was just froze staring at the scene in front of me with a scared expression burnt onto my face. "He's not breathing. No pulse." Those five words were enough for the tears to fill up my eyes and nearly spill over. "Oh, my God. There's blood. There's blood." Lydia made her way over to the scene and a hand grabbed my wrist.

      "Hey you okay?" I shook myself into reality and nodded. "Yeah I-I'm fine- I just-" Isaac stopped me ad pointed at Jackson. "Look. He did it to himself." My eyes slowly traveled back over to Jackson and this time a whimper left my lips. Isaac turned to me quickly and Scott grabbed my shoulders. "You're not okay." I wiped my face and nodded. "I am, now. Where's Stiles?" My eyes flicked around to try and find Stiles but he was no where. 

           "Hey Stilinski, where'd Stiles go?" He glanced around before shrugging. "I don't know." We yelled out his name a few times before glancing at each other. "I'll be right back." I nodded as he walked off, probably calling to put an APB out on Stiles and see if his jeep is still here. When he was far enough away I went over to Scott. "Stiles is missing." Scott's face fell and I sighed, biting my lip. 

        "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means - the hell, I don't know what that means. Um - look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him -" I nodded and patted Stilinski's shoulder as he came over to us. "Of course. You'd be the first person I call." He smiled lightly and nodded. "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott tried to sound reassuring but that made my stomach flop more. 

        Stilinski nodded slightly as he glanced over the three of us. "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" I nodded and hugged him tightly before he walked away. After everybody left the locker room I glanced at the two werewolves in front of me. "So you going to catch his scent or stand there like a couple of lost dogs?" Scott nodded and broke open Stiles' locker.

         Scott held out a shoe to Isaac and he took it as Scott had a shirt. "But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" I sighed and glanced at Isaac, I decided to give him another chance as he seems to have put a lot of trust in Scott and I, even though I myself am nothing more than a human.That and my new cemented friendship thing with Derek. It's weird honestly. Being a human girl whilst being friends with werewolves and werewolf hunters. Along with somebody who has absolutely no knowledge of what's going on around them.

        The sound of metal on metal made me turn around and what I saw was definitely not something I had ever wanted to see again. "You." Peter Hale stood in front of me and nodded. "Me." My eyes squinted as I nearly growled at him, but Scott grabbed my hand to pull me back. "Who's that?" Isaac leaned down to whisper in my ear. "That's Peter, Derek's Uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." Peter, Derek and Scott who had been talking stopped and Peter lifted his hand.

        "Hi." Isaac slowly stood up straight and nodded. "Good to know." Peter and Derek explained how they could help Jackson but I sighed and looked down. "This would have been useful knowledge yesterday but not the most useful right now seeing as Jackson's dead."

          As I said that my heartbeat picked up which I'm sure all four people in the room aside form me heard but I forced my tears to go away and let out a shaky breath. "Jay why don't you head home? We can handle this." I shook my head quickly. "Scott, Stiles is missing. I'm not going home until I know he's okay." Scott nodded and turned to Derek. "Can you bring her to the hospital? To our mom. Stay with her so if he shows up there-" I shook my head. "I can drive. Stiles had me hold his keys to the jeep." Scott nodded and kissed my forehead. "Be careful."

        I nodded. "I will." With that I walked outside and to the jeep, driving to the hospital in the jeep that was oh so precious to Stiles. 

-----------

            "Yeah, I'm not finding any clues here. Listen, if he - if he shows up at the hospital -" "Of course Stilinski. I'll call you later okay?" 

      "Okay, thanks." He hung up and I sat out in the waiting room of the hospital. Haven't seen my mom. I tried to see Jackson but they wouldn't let me and I sighed. My phone rang a few minutes later and I picked it up without even checking to see who it was. "Hello?"

      "He's home." My heart jumped and I was out of my seat and back at the jeep within seconds. "I'm coming over." 

        "Okay Jayla." I could feel the smile on Stilinski's face as I hung up and started the jeep for the second time that night. When I got to the Stilinski house I ran inside, dropping the keys to the jeep on the table at the bottom of the stairs and then up them. I knocked on the door and bounced on my feet waiting for him to open the door. "Dad, I said I'm fine." The door opened and I was met with Stiles except this Stiles had a cut on his lip and a huge scrape across his left cheek. "Oh my god, Stiles. What-" He shook his head and closed the door behind me as I came into his room.

         Within seconds of sitting on his bed and him sitting next to me I started crying. "Hey, no don't cry I-" He stood up and left the room quickly and came back with a role of toilet paper. "Here I didn't have any tissues." He placed them in my hand and I sniffled, wiping under my eyes. "I wasn't allowed to see him and you were missing I nearly had a heart attack."

           I laughed through the water falling out of my eyes and glanced up at Stiles. His phone buzzed and I picked it up seeing it was Scott. "You have 17 calls from Scott." Stiles nodded and looked down at the roll of toilet paper in my hands. "Yeah, I know." The next text was enough for me to show it to him. "You should read this one." He glanced over it and nodded as I tried to leave the room. "Where are you going?" Turning slowly I looked Stiles up and down. "Um, to help and save Jackson. We have to get Lydia. She can help." 

        Stiles shook his head and sighed heavily as he looked at me. "You can't. It's too dangerous." Shrugging I turned again. "I don't care, I need to help Jackson." Stiles stopped me again and looked at me. "See, that's the problem. You - you don't care about getting hurt. But you know how I'll feel? I'll be devastated. And if you die, I will literally go out of my freakin' mind. You see, death doesn't happen to you, Jayla. It happens to everyone around you, okay? To all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how they're gonna live the rest of their lives now without you in it? Huh? And look at my face, huh? Come on, you actually think this was meant to hurt me?"

         I shook my head and sighed. "I-I'm sorry." I gazed up at him and bit my lip. "It's okay. But we need to help and I promise you we'll all be okay. We have to pick up Lydia."

          He nodded and that's exactly what we did. He drove us to Lydia's house and I bombarded her with questions and she answered them. We told her all that has happened with the werewolves and everything else supernatural so she could help us. However I think I might have underestimated the feeling of the events.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

378K 10.6K 51
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 dustin henderson's sister becomes far more involved with the mystery of will byer's disappearance and the escapee from hawkin's lab...
37K 622 13
oneshots, imagines, scenarios all that good shi. gender neutral unless warned :] requests are open.
115K 2.1K 46
"𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒐, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈..." a series of headcanons about our favourite ninja! 18/04/2021 - REWRITE i don't take requests...
5.8K 211 15
Yeraltını en korkulan kişilerinden biri ve çetesi. Bu çete 5 üyeden oluşuyor her biri ayrı tehlikeli. Bu acımasızlığında korkunç geçmişininde bir pa...