Who to choose? *Beau/Luke Bro...

By littlebitofjanos

More

Who to choose? *Beau/Luke Brooks - Janoskians - Fanfiction*
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
A/N
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twentyone
Chapter twentytwo
Chapter twentythree
Chapter twentyfour
Chapter twentyfive
Chapter twentysix
Chapter twentyseven
Chapter twentyeight
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter fourty one

Chapter twentynine

68 3 0
By littlebitofjanos

*** Beaus P.O.V ***

" Why won't you tell me where she is? " I asked Daniel for probably the hundred time.

" Beau I already told you, she doesn't want to see you " Daniel said clearly annoyed.
Jai, James and Luke were all with Livy and left me with Daniel and Morgan. I refused to spend any time, or even be in the same room as Morgan. I knew it wasn't just her fault for what happened but every time I saw her I just thought of what I did that hurt Livy so much. I already had so many thoughts in my head and not being able to talk to Livy made me so frustrated.

" But... " I began but I heard someone putting the key in the door and immediately stood up hoping it was Livy. I let out a frustrated sigh when Jai walked in and gave me a disgusted look.

" Prick " He mumbled as he pushed past me.

" Where is she? " I said and sat back down on the bed I was previously sitting on.

" On a plane back to L.A with Luke " Jai said and grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge.

" What... " I didn't know what to say or do. Livy hated me so much she couldn't even stay here for a vacation.

" It's your fault for sleeping with her best friend " Jai said walking over to me.

" I didn't sleep with Morgan " I said trough gritted teeth and stood up to face Jai.

" Well tell me what happened " Jai said and pushed me back onto the bed before sitting down beside me.

" At the party we had nearly a year ago I kissed Morgan and "

" But you didn't tell Livy? " Jai interrupted me. I looked down at my hand and shook my head.

" And a few months ago when we went clubbing me and Morgan left early because I saw that Morgan was sad because you friend zoned her or something and yeah... We left and went back to the house and we were both drunk and would have slept together if Daniel didn't come home and stop us last minute " I explained and Daniel and Jai both sat and stared at me.

" You were drunk? WHEN THE FUCK AREN'T YOU DRUNK ANYMORE! " Jai screamed loosing his temper and grabbing my collar, bringing me up from the bed and pushing me to the wall.

" Jai calm down " Daniel said and managed to pull Jai of me before he could punch me.
Jai let out a grunt before walking out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

" It'll be okay dude " Daniel said.

" Okay? Daniel I lost the love of my life " I said and I could feel the tears starting to build in my eyes.
I grabbed my phone and dialed Livys number as I walked out of the room, ignoring Daniel behind me.

" Hi it's Livy! Sorry I can't take your call right now, call me back later or leave a message and I'll get back to you soon. " It went straight to voicemail meaning her phone was turned off. I listened to the whole voice recording, just hearing her happy voice made me smile.

" Fuck " I shouted and slammed my fist into the wall. After a few seconds a door shot open and a scared but angry girl walk out. She was around my age and had shoulder length brown hair. She was wearing a par of jeanshorts and white bikini top.

" What happened? " She asked worried.

" I'm sorry, I just.. I hit the wall " I mumbled.

" Why? " She asked a bit confused.

" uh... I got a bit frustrated I guess, I didn't notice I punched the wall to someone's room, sorry " I said and shrugged.

" it's okay I guess but I'm not sure if your hand is " The girl said and pointed to my hand that was scratched up and bleeding a bit.

" ugh I'll be fine " I said and was going to walk of but the girl grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

" I have some ice, come one " She smiled and walked into her hotel room. I followed behind her and noticed some other people in the room. I examined the room, it looked just like the ones we had but some what messier.

" Here you go " The brunette said and handed me a bag of ice.

" Thanks " I said and put it on my hand.

" I'm Jess by the way " Jess smiled.

" Beau " I said and smiled slightly.

" You're an Aussie right? " Someone from the other side of the room said.

" Yeh I'm from Melbourne " I said. I felt uncomfortable and it felt wrong being here but I couldn't stand being with any of the boy right now.

" That's Mark " Jess said waking over to the group of, what I counted out, five people. Jess introduced all of them to me and it turned out three of them were from Melbourne and the other two from Sydney.

" I haven't seen you around in Melbourne " Mark said.

" No I live in L.A at the moment, I'm apart of an entertainment group, The Janoskians " I explained.

" Oh that's why I recognize you " Jess said snapping her fingers.
I was about to speak again before I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I was going to ignore it but when I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw Luke's name I immediately answered.

" Hey " I said walking out of the room.

" Can you tell Jai to call me " I heard Luke's voice. He sounded stressed and I could hear loads of people talking in the background.

" I'm not with Jai " I said rudely.

" Then tell one of the others okay? "

" I'm not with them " I said leaning against the wall. It went quiet until I faintly heard Livys voice.

" Just tell Jai to call me when you see him " Luke said, he repeated what Livy had said.

" Please let me talk to her " I pleaded.

" What? " Luke asked and I heard he had gone somewhere more quiet.

" Please let me talk to Livy " I said into the phone.

" No Beau! Stay away from here she doesn't want to talk to you " Luke said angrily.

" Luke.. " I began.

" Ugh just tell Jai our plane is delayed " Luke said annoyed before hanging up.
Delayed? Livy was still at the airport.

" Hey does anyone know how to get ton the airport? " I asked quickly walking into the room.

" Yeh I know the airport like the back of my hand " Jess said " Why? " She asked.

" I don't know how much time I have so I'll just explain later. Can you please come and help me? " I asked inpatient throwing the packet of ice onto the table.

" Sure lets go " Jess said pulling a tank top over her head and slipping on a pair of black flip flops before dragging me out of the room.

~~~

" Thank you " I said to the taxi driver as I jumped out of the taxi together with Jess. We walked into the airport and went up to the big screens with all the times.

" The flight to L.A is delayed for 20 more minutes " I said.

" Come on gate 12 isn't far from here " Jess said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

" You up for running? " She asked and I nodded with a smile.

" Yes " I said and began running behind Jess as she knew exactly where she was going.

" Here we are " Jess said stopping and panting.

" Thank you " I smiled and gave her a tight hug.

" No problem " Jess smiled and kissed my cheek as we pulled away from the hug.

" I'll see you later " I said and waved Jess of as she was going back to the hotel. When I couldn't see her I turned around and looked over the room to see if I could find Luke and Livy.
I turned my head to the left and saw Livy staring at me with tears in her eyes.

" Livy! " I said and started walking over to her but she started walking away. I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist making her stop.

" Let go " She said not even turning around to look at me.

" Livy please " I begged and raised my hand to her chin, bringing her face towards me. I saw how a tear slid down her cheek and I dried it of with my thumb.

" Who was she? " Livy asked.

" Her name is Jess. I got angry and she gave me some ice " I said bringing up my hand, showing that it was fucked up.
" I don't know her " I said looking into Livys eyes. She turned her head avoiding eye contact.

" Please stay here " I whispered.

" No " She said and shook her head lightly.

" Why? " I asked but Livy  stayed silent.

" Because " She finally spoke.

" That answer isn't good enough " I said a bit to loud.

" You broke my heart, you hurt me, your broke me! I don't want to stay here if I have to see you and Morgan everyday. Don't you understand? What you two did kills me and I will never forgive you for what you did. You broke my heart once and I still took you back and you just go of and do the same thing again but with my best friend Beau! Like I told you earlier I don't want to speak to you ever again " She said and a few tears fell from her eyes onto her soft, pink cheeks. I honestly didn't know she cared for me that much. I hate myself even more for what I did.

" Goodbye " She said but it came out more as a whisper. She walked away and sat down on a chair at the other side of the room. I let out a sigh and sat down against the wall.
I looked over at Livy and saw that Luke was now sitting beside her, wiping the tears of her cheeks and talking to her. She nodded her head towards me and Luke looked over and his face expression changed from worries to angry in a second. I rested my head in my hands, waiting for Luke to come over to me.

" Why are you here? " I heard my brothers familiar voice. I expected him to sound angry and irritated but he sounded concerned.
I looked up at him and he sat down beside me leaning against the wall.

" I love her... That's why " I said.

" I know you do Beau " Luke said and sighed. I looked at him confused.

" Why are you being so... nice? " I asked and Luke gave me a weird look.

" Because your my brother... " He said and raised his eyebrows.

" yeh but you've been so angry with me and... I don't know " I leaned my head against the wall.

" I like her okay, but you love her, I know you do. I also knows that she love you and not me. I always thought that if you two broke up I would have a chance. I never thought you love her this much and now if I have a chance with Livy I wouldn't take it because no girl is worth losing my big brother over " Luke said fiddling with his fingers. We didn't usually have deep talks or anything.

" Thanks Luke, it means a lot. Really. " I smiled and pulled him in for a hug.
" Have a safe flight and make sure Livy is safe okay! " I said standing up.

" I promise " Luke said smiling.

" See you soon " I said before walking through the airport until I finally found my way out. I sat down on a bench outside and just sat there thinking, trying to process everything.

" Hey stranger " I heard someone say and I turned my head to the side and saw Jess standing there.

" Hey I thought you went back to the hotel " I said standing up and walking over to her.

" Well I waited for you... So you don't get lost " She said and grinned.

" Thanks I guess " I said and let out a chuckle.

" So I see your plan didn't go the way you wanted it to " Jess said.

" Ehm I didn't really know what my plan was but it didn't end up the way I wanted it to " I said looking down at ground.

" Well me and the others are good out tonight, you wanna join us? " Jess asked me with a playful smile on her lips. I thought about it. It wasn't the best time for me to go out considering I'm barley talking to the boys and according to the I already go out and drink to much already but on the other hand I needed to get things of my mind.

" Yeh sure! " I said and nodded my head.

" Great " Jess smiled before grabbing my hand and we started to walk towards all the taxis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 83 14
"I'm addicted to the madness I'm a daughter of the sadness I've been here too many times before Been abandoned and I'm scared now I can't handle anot...
2.8K 307 40
65 girls. 13 districts. Five boys. Five winners. When five girls are picked from each of the thirteen districts to compete against each other to beco...
261K 2.2K 58
{ The Janoskians promoted this story } All different kinds of imagines. I also do personals. If you have any requests send me them and i will try my...