Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

By jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... More

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

Part XXVIII

2K 77 10
By jjs797

not edited

-

Jade Alexander

The second Klaus slammed the door shut, I was pressed up against the wall, his body pressed right up against mine.

He brought his face down to my neck, sending chills up my body. He inhaled my scent, before breathing it out, his warm breath tickling my neck.

"You smell good."

"And you smell like liquor." I used all my strength to shove him off of me, shocking his chest a bit with my hands, knowing my strength enough wasn't enough to get him off me.

Klaus stumbled back, giving me a seductive smirk.

I rolled my eyes. Out of all the times, right now was an absolute terrible time.

"Klaus, we need to talk. And you are going to sit down, be a good boy, and listen." Surprisingly Klaus plopped himself down on his bed, eyeing me up and down.

"Hm. You changed."

I sighed. "Yes, I cleaned myself up two hours ago. Sorry my legs aren't bare for you to drool at anymore."

"I wasn't talking about that kind of change." He suddenly said seriously.

I narrowed my eyes at him, approaching his bed and sitting myself next to him. I turned my body to face him below me. It took a lot of self control to not drift my eyes to his bare torso.

"Why is it you don't sound drunk anymore?" I tilted my head and asked him, curious.

He chuckled.

I smiled down at him before shaking my head. I had to get back on topic.

"This probably isn't the best time to talk to you about this since you're drunk, but-

-wait." He interrupted me, sitting up. He turned his body to face mine but scooted closer to me. I tensed as he was now not even a foot from my face.

"You're frowning. Don't frown. It doesn't look good on you." Klaus said, looking hard at me.

"Are you insulting me?"

"No. I'm complimenting you, love."

"How is that supposed to be a compliment?" I frowned at him.

"Because, you look beautiful when you smile." He grinned.

I let out a small laugh, shaking my head.

"Stop getting me off track."

"That was never my intention." His eyes held a glint of mischievousness.

I glared at him.

"You can carry on now with whatever important matter you were saying." Klaus said with a gesture of his hand.

I took a deep breath.

"We have to-

-stop." Klaus shook his head.

"You stop! You're the one interrupting me!" I snapped.

"I told you to not frown. Whatever you're about to tell me is, I'm assuming, something bad."

"I was not frowning." I said, annoyed.

"I don't want to hear it if its something that horrible that you frown every time you start of your sentences."

"Its not horrible. But its not good either." I bowed my head, fisting my hand with the bed sheets.

"Alright. Speak whatever is on your mind now."

"You aren't gonna interrupt me again?" I asked, trailing my gaze along his torso before landing on his face.

He smirked at me. I felt my face turn red as I smiled, looking back down in embarrassment.

"If you start your sentence off with a frown again, I won't just interrupt you." He spoke the last part so deeply that I snapped my head up to look at his flaming crystal orbs.

"What will you do then?" I asked, nervous under the intensity and heat of his gaze.

He broke out into a wicked smirk.

"I'll have my way with you. And you will enjoy it." Klaus had pushed me down onto the bed, propping himself above me with his elbows, his body dangerously close to mine.

I met his gaze with equal intensity.

I won't deny the fact that I want him. I know I would enjoy it.

I mean, its Klaus Mikaelson, for god's sake. Who wouldn't want him?

But now is not the time. If it were a different time, maybe, just maybe, I would let him have his way with me.

I gave Klaus a small smile before pushing him off me, sitting myself upright.

I turned to face him, keeping up the most serious expression I could. He watched me amused.

"We have to go back to New Orleans."

It was Klaus' turn to frown.

"We've only been here for a few days, and you want to go back already?"

"Its not safe here. Going back to New Orleans is just the same." I implied.

"Why?"

"Silas is in trouble."

Klaus' eyes widened slightly at the realization.

"Ah. Absolutely not."

"Klaus, Jason is back. And he's-

-I've heard."

"Then you know we have to go back!" I pleaded with him.

"No. Absolutely not."

"Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are in danger. If we don't go back-

-they can take care of themselves. Just like Silas can take care of himself."

I groaned.

"Klaus, you're not understanding my-

-I completely understand. You want to save Silas." Klaus' tone was angry.

"And everyone else in New Orleans. Jason will do anything to get Jade Margaret back. And he thinks I have her. Please, Klaus, I am begging you-

-No." He snapped, glancing at me. His crystal blue eyes swarmed with a gold tint.

"Why are you being so childish!" I yelled at him.

"The minute we step foot in New Orleans, Jason will have you. Even I can't stop him. No one can. So absolutely not." Klaus' voice was surprisingly calm as he looked me dead in the eye.

Oh. I understand now.

I sighed, relaxing my hardened face.

"You're afraid he'll hurt me."

"I know he will hurt you."

I smiled slightly.

"Not unless I give him Jade."

Klaus was on his feet in an instant, kicking the small coffee table across the room. I jumped in surprise, my eyes widening.

"You are not understanding what I am hinting at." Klaus growled in my direction.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Why don't you just tell me then?!" I lept to me feet, snapping at him.

He turned around, glaring down at me.

A hard knock was heard on the door before Stefan's voice spoke.

"Jade? Are you alright?" Klaus turned and approached the door, but I stepped in front of him, blocking him from walking any further.

"I'm fine Stefan. Klaus just wasn't receiving the new well. You can leave now."

"Oh. Alright." Stefan sounded relieved, before I heard his footsteps walk off.

I continued to look up at a furious Klaus.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him softly.

"Jason doesn't want Jade Margaret. He wants you." He spoke lowly.

My eyebrows shot up, eyes widening.

"What?"

"He may love Jade Margaret. But she's not the one he needs right now." Klaus' tone softened.

I scoffed, shaking my head while walking away from Klaus. The room seemed to suddenly have gotten colder as I rubbed my arms.

"I don't understand." I spoke.

"He needs you. You're the key to his undoing."

I turned my head to Klaus.

"Undoing? Undoing from what?!"

Klaus only shook his head as he approached me slowly, the yellow glint in his eyes disappearing. His icy blue eyes were now calm as he continued to look at me.

"That is why I can't let you go to New Orleans."

"Either way I'm dead." I walked away from him again, sitting myself onto his sofa. I watched the flames in Klaus' fireplace dance, as I felt its warmth radiate to me.

"Silas can't die that easily." Klaus' voice sounded next to me.

"Then explain to me why he came to me in my sleep and asked for my help." I turned my head to face him as he looked into my eyes.

"He asked for your help?"

"Yes. And I can't just ignore him."

Klaus was silent for a few moments as we watched the fire. He still reeked of liquor, but I could tell he was slowly going back to his old self. Well, he was his old self already.

"Fine."

I snapped my head to face him, looking up at him in surprise.

"What?" He smirked, looking down at me.

"Just making sure what I heard wasn't just in my head.

Klaus chuckled. "I said fine. We can go back to New Orleans."

I grinned. But then my brief moment of joy disappeared when I remembered the plan.

If it took this much to have Klaus let me go back to New Orleans, how is he going to go along with the plan.

"You're frowning. I guess you really do want me." Klaus said, amused. He grabbed my shoulders, spinning me around to face him, before moving his grip down to my hips. I yelped as he pulled me on top of him, my legs on either side of his hips.

"No no no. We are not doing this now." I tried to push myself off of him, but his grip was like steel.

"You frowned. It meant you were remembering something that you know I wouldn't like. Am I wrong, love?"

I sighed, hesitantly placing one of my hands on his bare chest, the other on his shoulder.

"We still have to find Jade Margaret."

"I know."

"I spoke to your sister on the phone and we made up a plan."

"Oh, really?" Klaus rose his eyebrow.

"Yeah... But you won't like it."

Klaus narrowed his eyes.

"If you say so, then I probably won't. Let me hear it."

"W-we know how she's madly in love with you. How she has been since the day she met you." I said. That was a little painful to say. I just a bit more irritated of my annoying ancestor.

"You alright, love?" Klaus asked, an amused smirk on his face.

"What kind of question is that?" I frowned.

"Oh, I don't know. It looked hard for you to say that." Klaus grinned.

I scoffed. "I don't care. She can love you all she wants. Either way, she wont get what she wants, because she's a psycho bitch-" Klaus grabbed my face and brought my lips to his. My eyes widened in surprise as I pushed him away, feeling my face turn red.

And I had completely forgotten that I was straddling him.

I slapped him. Just like the first time he kissed me. Oh, the memories.

"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled, pushing myself off his lap, which he surprisingly let me.

Klaus was grinning like an idiot. Oh, how I would love to smack that stupid mouth off his face.

"You were starting to get off topic. So I kissed you to shut you up." Klaus said.

"Oh my gosh, you are ridiculous." I turned away from him, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks as I ran my hand through my hair, frustrated.

"And you are adorable when you are embarrassed."

"Stop that."

"Stop what?" I could feel that stupid smirk on his lips.

I turned around, looking at the sight of him before me. He laid relaxed against the couch, arms stretched out along the head of the couch. Although his hair was tousled, he looked.. hot. Sexy hot.

What am I thinking?

"You know, Jade. If you hadn't blocked our connection, I would say that you're thinking about me right now."

"Shut up." I muttered. I approached him, his stupid smirk on his face, sitting myself on the opposite end of the sofa. I stretched out my legs, pushing his further away to the opposite end of the love sofa.

Klaus laughed.

"Anyway, back to the topic I was on before you got me off topic-

-you were the one who got yourself off topic, sweetheart. I just kissed you to get you back on to the topic you were implying."

"Stop making things difficult." I sighed, my patience wearing thin.

"Its hilarious seeing you angry and annoyed." Klaus said, leaning his head back. I tensed when I felt his hand on my legs. He rubbed circles on my leg with his thumb. It was weird at first, but I found it rather comforting as I relaxed.

"Me and Rebekah want to use you as bait to draw Jade Margaret out."

Klaus didn't say anything at first. He continued to draw circles on my leg, squeezing it occasionally. He kept his head leaned back as he stared at the ceiling.

"You want me to offer myself up to Jade Margaret? I didn't think you'd agree to something like this."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Giving up the man you love to a vengeful woman."

My eyes widened. Klaus moved his head to watch me, a smile forming on his face.

"The man I love?! You think I love you?" I whispered harshly at him, not wanting to scream it out.

"Yup."

I lifted my leg up to kick him in the face.

He caught my foot with his hand, yanking my body to him. I spun to the side, falling off the couch, but I felt Klaus' arm wrap around my stomach, pinning me back down on the couch, holding my hands above my head with one as he straddled me.

"You're mistaken." I said. "I, for certain, do not love you."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did. Seems to run in the family." Klaus smirked above me.

My patience snapped.

I lifted my knee up to knee him in the nuts, but he simply moved to the side, releasing my hands. I quickly sat up, as Klaus swiftly moved to sit behind me, pulling me onto him.

We were both now sitting on one end of the couch, Klaus arms around my stomach.

"You know, we should really stop this whole dance with you running away from me." Klaus whispered in my ear.

I sighed, looking at him.

"Once you draw her out, that's when I'll appear. With the locket." I said, trying to keep us on topic.

"What, so you can trap her again? She isn't foolish enough to be entrapped like that a second time."

"I'll take a hold of her then. I'll trap her within me."

Klaus tensed underneath me.

"No."

"What do you mean, no? Its the only way."

"I won't have it. Not again."

Klaus was referring to when Jade Margaret got a hold of my soul the first night here. I know how uncomfortable this must be for him.

"I'm not going to sit here and argue with you any further. You will let me do this. I'm strong enough. I have the power to completely destroy her soul." I said.

"Power that you cannot even control."

"Klaus, I cast her out of me before. I can do it again, but this time, destroy her. For good."

Klaus was silent as he looked at me, really looked at me. He caressed my back with his hand as he sighed, shaking his head.

"You really have changed." He smiled.

"And you still smell of liquor."

He chuckled.

"Klaus, I have to do this. And I'm not gonna let you stop me."

He pulled me closer to him as I allowed him to burry his face in my neck.

"I know." He grumbled.

"You aren't going to try and stop me?"

"You'd electrocute me before I could try."

I laughed. That was true.

I patted Klaus on the head awkwardly, unsure of how to detangle myself from his arms.

"Were leaving tomorrow morning."

"So soon?"

"Yes." I pushed myself away from Klaus, and he let me go.

"Get packing." I said before turning on my heel.

"Wait." He grabbed my wrist before I opened the door. I turned around, looking up at his serious expression.

"Tell Owen I'm sorry."

I smiled up at him.

"We have the entire plane ride for you to tell him how sorry you are." I said before unlocking the door and letting myself out.

I walked to my room, which was a few doors from Klaus'. I opened the door, shivering because it was freezing in here.

I jumped into my bed, just laying there for a while. I felt drained, not just physically, but mentally. Talking to Klaus and convincing him requires a lot of energy.

I shut my eyes, telling myself that I would get to packing once I took a five minute rest.

••••

Silas

I just smirked when he poured vervain on me. It hurt at first, but now, I just shut out the pain.

That ticked off Jason as he screamed in anger, throwing the bucket of vervain behind him.

"Where is she?!"

I chuckled, yanking at the chains he had tied my up with.

"Go back to hell." I sneered.

Jason plunged his hand in my chest, wrapping his hand around my heart. But like many times before, it repelled him, sending a shock through him.

Jason, defeated, pulled his hand from my chest.

"Torture me all you want, child. You will never get her."

"Where is Jade Margaret?" He asked, more calm.

"I don't know. Ah! Here's a suggestion. Why don't you look for her yourself."

"I did!"

"Then, child, she doesn't want to be found. Not by the filthy likes of you."

Jason sat on the stool in front of me, his dark eyes glaring down at me.

"Fine. Then where is my fiancé?"

I pulled on the chains, angered. "You do not speak of her that way. She is not yours." I growled.

He just laughed. "You know the only reason I haven't killed you yet is because I know you know where she is."

"Aw. Your little puppies haven't come back yet?" I sneered.

"Simon and William tracked Klaus' trail down to Colorado. They haven't contacted me in over 24 hours."

"Look like Klaus got to them." I grinned.

Jason bowed his head. "I'm a patient guy. But if you don't tell me where my fiancé is in the next hour, I will kill you."

I scoffed. "With what power?"

He looked up, a ridiculous smirk on his face.

"With mine."

My eyes widened. I couldn't let him kill me. Jade would die as well.

But if Jason wanted her, if he got to her, I would be breaking my promise.

I couldn't let him get to her. I had to protect her.

Even if it meant her death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 13.9K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
261K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
404K 14.1K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...