ANCHOR ° S. STILINSKI

By iliadwolf

Twins have to have each others back. [Teen Wolf seasons 1-3] [Book 1 in the Jayla McCall series] + undergoing... More

pre-note
THE BITE ☙
CAN'T PLAY ☙
HIS SISTER ☙
NIGHTMARES ☙
BULLET
Your Yoda I Will Be
an alpha that's into team work
the alpha's eyes
She's better than you.
date with the biggest douche in beacon hills
mom's got a date with the devil
winter formal
burn peter
lost and found
Bad dreams
Ice Rink
hallucinations
kanima
another detention
you let it happen
figure it out
save jackson
alpha pack
bank vault
you didn't..
Reese's. I want Reese's
somewhere nobody will find us
Banshee
I promise.
We're killing them?
shifting directions
find your anchor
I trust you
electricity
Bow and Arrow
Find Him
you're killing her
Things happen
into his mind
Allison
What happens next?
Endings
sequel
30K OMG
100K !!

raving

9.4K 223 149
By iliadwolf

           Detention later that day was not something I was looking forward to. I grabbed onto Scott's arm as we went into the library after school, he was still mad at Jackson for what had happened earlier that day. We walked in the room and I guided him over to the table farthest away from Jackson and when Harris tried to make us sit closer I explained why they couldn't. He nodded and looked at the seven of us. "I'm gonna kill him." Stiles rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No, you're not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him." I nodded and Scott shook his head. "No. You were right, let's kill him."

         I bit my lip and glanced at Jackson. "Scott." He looked at me and nodded. "Sorry." My head shook up and down as Stiles leaned onto the table. "Hey. What if it's Matt? I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?" I nodded. "Yeah. He's right, it's possible." Scott nodded his head slowly at the idea. "Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing." Stiles nodded and hit the desk. "Exactly! He's trying to throw suspicion off himself." 

 "So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's hunters, and the mechanic working on your jeep?" Stiles nodded at me. "Yes!" Scott stared at his best friend with a confused face. "Why?" Stiles bit his lip and squinted his eyes at Matt. "Because - he's evil." Scott shook his head. "You just don't like him." Stiles nodded and pointed his hand at him. "The guy - Bugs me. I don't know what it is. Just look at his face." I glanced over at Matt as he held out a bag of chips to Jackson. Scott snapped his fingers in front of our faces. "Any other theories?"

       "Gerard? I heard Chris talking about the fact that the kanima had walked around him and Gerard didn't even flinch." Scott and Stiles looked at me and shook their heads. "I doubt it." I sighed and nodded. "Yeah yeah." Jackson stood up quickly and Harris of course questioned him. He ran out of the room and Harris stood up. "No one leaves their seats." 

       The second Harris left the room the boys and I ran over to Erica's table. "Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died."

-------------------------

           "What's he doing here?" Derek walked into the animal clinic with Isaac behind him, Scott was surprised to see him tagging along with Derek and by that one simple sentence, didn't seem very pleased by him being there. "I need him."  Scott rolled his eyes. "I don't trust him." Isaac walked through the gate and picked at his thumb nail as he spoke. "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." Derek glared at the two beta werewolves in front of him and then his eyes landed on me.

        " You know what? And Derek really doesn't care. Now where's the vet? Is he gonna help us or not?" Deaton came from the back room and glanced at the four of us. I was on the right side of Isaac, who was on Derek's right side who was to the left of Scott. "That depends. Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?" 

      "Kill him."

       "Save him."

        Scott and Derek spoke at the same time and I sighed. "Save him. We're going to be saving him." Deaton nodded and lead us to the back room. He put stuff on the metal table and I stood next to Isaac who leaned down, putting his elbows on the table. He went to grab a bottle but my hand shot out and grabbed his wrist. "Don't touch stuff." He nodded and looked up at Deaton. "So. What are you? Some kind of witch?" 

      Deaton looked at Isaac and shook his head seriously. "No. I'm a veterinarian." Isaac mouthed an 'o' and nodded. "Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin." I sighed and Derek crossed his arms. "We're open to suggestions." I rolled my eyes. This guys ego was literally starting to suffocate me. If I have to spend any extra time with him than needed. Isaac accidentally bumped into me, snapping me out of my mind. "What about an effective offense?" I nodded as Derek sighed. "We already tried. I nearly took its head off. And Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up." 

       Deaton nodded and looked at the three werewolves and I before glancing over his supplies again. "Has it shown any weaknesses?" Derek nodded. "Well, one - it can't swim." Deaton nodded again. "Does the same got for Jackson?" I shook my head and copied Isaac's body position, except my head was on my hand. "No. Jackson's the captain of the swim team." He nodded and I stood up straight. "Essentially, you're trying to catch two people. A puppet - and a puppeteer. One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?" 

        I shook my head as Scott glanced at me. "I don't think Jackson could do it. His mother died pregnant too, and she was maybe murdered. I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else." Isaac looked at me and then at Scott. "How do you know it's not part of the rules? The kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too." I looked down at him and sighed. "That would mean your dad was a murderer" Isaac shrugged and stood up straight, turning to me. "Wouldn't surprise me if he was." 

      A frown flashed across my face and I shook my head. "Wait. If the kanima's bonded to his master then maybe the fear isn't Jackson's. Maybe it's the controller's. Jackson could just be inheriting the fear of his master's. And what if whatever affect's the kanima will also affect the master?" Isaac looked at me confused. "Meaning what?" I pulled my lips up and smiled. "Meaning we can catch both of them." Scott nodded and glanced at me. "We should get home. Mom's still mad about Jackson."

       I nodded and went over to the door. "Yeah. Let's go."

-------------

         "There's gotta be another way to get tickets, come on guys think." We slid out of the jeep the next morning and I was actually half asleep. "It's a secret show. There's only one way and it's secret." I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Yeah but if we fig-" An elbow hit my side and I winced, looking up at Scott who nodded at the boy walking this way. "Hey. Either of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" Stiles shrugged and looked at me and then back at Matt. "Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt."

         "I - I had a concussion." Stiles nodded and rolled his eyes. "Well, nobody got seriously hurt." Matt looked at us dumbfounded and let out a light noise. "I was in the E.R. for six hours." This kid just doesn't stop does he? "Okay yes we get it you hit your head. It hurt you lost six hours of your life but you know what? Your problem isn't even starting to get onto the list of important things right now so if you'll excuse us." I went to walk away but Scott grabbed my elbow, pulling me back to the boys. 

       "Are you okay?" A deep sigh slipped out of my lips as I moved from leaning on one leg to the other. "Yeah, I'm fine now. So you didn't get any tickets last night either." Scott nodded slowly as I glanced up at Stiles who just shrugged at me. "Are they still selling?" Matt shook his head at my brother. "Uh, no, but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's gonna be there." We nodded and he walked away, Stiles turned to close the miniature circle out in the school courtyard.  

       "What the hell was that? You could've been nicer." I sighed and nodded. "I know. Sorry." Scott nodded and walked us towards the school. I stood inbetween the two boys, Stiles on my left Scott on the right. "You guys have practice. I'll see you later." They nodded and went towards the locker room while I went to find Allison and Lydia.

-----------------

           "I have to go find Scott. I'll see you guys later." Lydia nodded at Allison as she walked away to find her Romeo, aka my brother, leaving Lydia and I standing at her locker. "So any plans for tonight Jayla?" I nodded. "Uh yeah, um. Scott's dragging me to this rave. Gonna be fun. Are you going?" She shook her head. "Oh, no. I can think of plenty of better things to do than go to a rave." I shrugged and nodded. "Fine but you'll be the one missing out Martin." She laughed lightly as the bell rang. "I'll be fine McCall."

     The school day ended and I found myself at a building that was becoming all too familiar to me. The animal clinic. "Ketamine?" Scott looked at the needle in Deaton's hand skeptically. "It's the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage. If you can get close enough to Jackson, it should slow him down enough to buy you some time. This is some of what you'll use to create the barrier. This part is for you, Stiles. Only you." Just as Stiles answered my phone rang. 

      "It's Derek. How does he even have my number? Whatever give me a second." I walked off into the outer room with my phone as I answered. "What do you want Derek." My voice sounded harsher than usual but when it came to him I never really cared. "You up for helping us catch Jackson tonight?" I crossed my arms and thought for a second. Scott had told me earlier that he agreed to be part of Derek's pack.

       Only until they helped Jackson but he still agreed. So Scott obviously put some sort of trust in Derek for the time being so I nodded. "Yea. Sure why not?" He grumbled from the other side and I heard shuffling and a car being started. "Meet us outside the rave." I nodded and sighed into the phone. "I better not regret this Hale. Or I swear to god-" He cut me off by hanging up and I let out a scoff going back into the room. "I guess I'm helping Derek with Jackson?" Scott and Stiles looked at me before nodding. "Okay let's go."

        Stiles drove us to the rave and I saw Isaac outside of the building. I ran over to him and looked around. "Where's Derek?" He nodded towards the woods a while away and I saw the brooding silhouette of the only Derek Hale and nodded. "Okay so what's the plan?" He turned towards the door. "We get whatever it is we're using from Scott, then find Jackson, distract him and use it on him. By the way. That outfit makes you ten times more attractive than you were before." I rolled my eyes and pushed him inside. "Go Lahey. Now." He smirked at broke open the door, allowing us in.

        I put on a confident face as we walked through the hallway leading to the main room that we were going to and Isaac glanced down at me with a smirk on his face. When we got to the room my eyes had to adjust to the darkness and the flashing lights. I looked around and realized I fit in well. A maroon tank top shirt that tied right above my belly button along with shorts that weren't the longest. The black vans that I wore on my feet every day replaced by black ankle boots giving me about an inch or two more than usual.

       "You ready?" I looked up at Isaac and nodded. "As I'll ever be." He nodded at me and went to find Scott with me trailing behind. "Why me?" Scott looked between us frantically. "Because I got to make sure that Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan. Okay, look, you better do it intravenously which means in the vein. When you find him, you pull back on this plunger right here. In the neck probably is going to be the easiest. So you find a vein, you jam it in there, and pull back on the trigger. Be careful." I nodded and Isaac shrugged. "Oh, I doubt it'll even slightly hurt him." Scott shook his head and I cocked my head.

        "No, I mean you. I don't want you to get hurt." A smile formed on my lips as Scott walked away. "There he is. Ready?" He nodded and grabbed my hand moving in front of me. "As I'll ever be." I lightly chuckled as he recycled my words from earlier and went up to Jackson. I stepped in front of him and told him to wait a second as I went up to him first. He was looking for his target but I stood in front of him, putting my hand on his cheek, directing his attention to me.

        We danced to the music and I glanced at Isaac and nodded, allowing him to join us and he walked over, standing behind me as the music blasted into my ears. I put one hand on Jackson's arm and the other behind me at the bottom of Isaac's neck. His hands slid up my sides and I put my head back to kiss Isaac's jaw.

         A hard kiss was pressed to my neck as I pulled Isaac down a bit, kissing him roughly as the music shook through our bodies. I faced Jackson again and he pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck again as he looked at Isaac. Both of them were kissing the sides of my throat, Isaac getting dangerously close to the one spot that would make me melt. I looked at Jackson and he smirked at me as Isaac's face was pressed against mine.

      Isaac's hand reached into his pocket and I could tell he was pulling out the needle to knock out Jackson so I distracted Jackson by letting him feel around on my stomach and back as Isaac leaned down to kiss me again, trying to keep the boy in front of us in the dark about the plan. 

        He raised his hand  with the needle in it and before he can attack Jackson with it I feel nails go into my side. "He belongs to me." The voice that come out was definitely not the one of Jackson. I fell back onto Isaac and he brought me down to the ground as the needle fell out of his hand. Jackson started walking away and I could tell that Isaac had gotten the same claws in his side as well as I saw the needle a couple inches away. 

        I crawled to it on the floor and grabbed it before looking at Isaac as he stood. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up as I leaned on him to keep me from falling over. I nodded and gestured to Jackson. "Go." He nodded and I stood up as best I could without falling over. He took the needle from my hand and walked up to Jackson, stabbing him in the neck with the ketamine. He dragged him off and I followed behind him. The claws didn't go deep but enough to cause blood to drip. 

       Isaac brought him outside and I followed him. He tied him up in an empty room of some warehouse we were near and I held my side. "Oh wow this hurts." Isaac came over to me and lifted my shirt slightly. "I'm so sorry. You weren't supposed to get hurt." I nodded and shrugged at him, smiling lightly. "Hey. I'm the one that agreed to this Lahey. Don't blame yourself alright?" He nodded and stood as somebody banged on the door. 

      "Uh, no, no, no! Just me, it's just me. Don't freak. He okay?" Isaac had opened the door ready to attack but lowered his stance when he saw Stiles. "Well - let's find out." He let out his claws and went to swing at Jackson making me jump up, ignoring the pain in my side but Jackson gripped Isaac's wrist and twisted it. Then let go as Isaac turned away holding his now hurt wrist."God -" Stiles held out his hands to push Isaac away from Jackson. "Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" I nodded and Isaac let his hands drop to the side. "Oh, I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." I nodded again and glanced at the two boys. 

         "It was. But this is all we got so let's just silently hope that the master decided to show up tonight yeah?" Jackson twitched in the seat with his eyes still closed. "I'm right here with you." My lip slid in-between my lips as I looked at the Jackson tied in the chair in front of me. The voice once again was obviously not that of Jackson Whittemore but he's obviously still there. "Jackson?" His head shook back and forth as a hand reached out, grabbing my wrist.

        I winced and tried to pull back but that only made his hands tighten. "Us. We're all here." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "W-who's us? Jackson babe you there?" 

        "Are you the one killing people?" Stiles' question to Jackson was beyond idiotic. Of course he was. That's the obvious answer. "We are the ones killing murderers." Stiles nodded as Jackson let go of my wrist and I jumped back, standing next to Isaac. Well, more behind him than next to him but near him none the less. "So all the people you've killed so far -" Stiles squatted down in front of Jackson as he started questioning him. "Deserved it." Stiles head moved up and down as he glanced back at me. "See, we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers." 

Jackson's body didn't move as he spoke this time, causing me to stiffen. "Anything can break if enough pressure's applied." 

       I stepped forward again and Isaac grabbed my arm but I nodded at him, letting him know he could let go. "So everybody you killed were murderers." Jackson nodded and I sighed. "But who did they kill?" Jackson's eyes flashed open and they were yellow and slit like a reptiles. "Me. They killed me."

      I pulled my phone out as Stiles ordered for more ketamine and Isaac revealed there was no more. "I have to call Scott." The boys nodded at me as I dialed in Scott's number. "Come on Scott pick up." It rang a couple times before it clicked on. "Scott? Scott hey listen we have-"

        "Oh honey. I'm sorry, Scott's a little busy now care to call later? Not to sure he'll be alive then though." My breath caught in my throat as I began to shake. "What are you doing? Where's Scott?" Stiles' eyes flashed up to mine as I felt my heart beat rising. "He's a bit preoccupied." A grunt came from the background and I gasped. "You're killing him. No. Leave him alone." Allison's mom laughed on her side of the phone. "Can't do that. Oh have to go, bye." I went to argue but there was a flat line. 

        My hand fell to my side and I looked at Isaac and Stiles who were looking at me. "Sco-" I was cut off by Jackson leaping out of his chair and out of the room. "Derek. We need Derek." I ran outside and looked around seeing Derek. "Derek! Derek. Scott-" He nodded. "He's in trouble I know." Stiles came up behind me and put a hand on my back. "This is awesome. I did this. Something I did is working." 

      "We have to break it." Stiles froze and looked at me. "I- what? No! It was a lot of work doing this okay? We're not-" I dropped to the ground and moved my hands over the mountain ash, breaking the connection allowing Derek to run inside to save Scott. "Hey. Why did you-" I stood up and turned to him, tears nearly falling out of my eyes. "She's trying to kill him." Stiles' eyes widened. "What? Who? Who's trying to kill who? Jay-" 

       A sob slipped out of my mouth. "Victoria, Allison's mom? She's killing Scott." I bit my lip and Stiles stepped forward pulling me into a hug that was very needed. "He'll be okay. Scott's always okay." I whimpered and Stiles ran his hand through my hair. "It's okay." He moved us back and forth gently, calming me down until all I was doing was sniffling. Even then he still kept his arms around me. It felt as if a hole was burning in my chest, Scott was dying. Victoria was killing my brother, and there was nothing I could do about it. 

        Stiles brought me to his jeep and sat me in the passenger seat as he sat next to me. "I saw Derek running with Scott and immediately I turned to Stiles. "Take me to Deaton's." He nodded and turned the jeep on, speeding to the animal clinic that we had been at earlier that night. He looked at the time and sighed. "I can't wait for you but call me or something later okay?" I nodded and leaned forward hugging him again. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek quickly and ran inside to the back room. "Is he okay?" 

         Deaton turned at the sound of my voice as Derek just raised his head. "He should be fine. I was able to get the wolfsbane out of his system but he's still unconscious." I nodded and Deaton gestured to a seat he pulled over to the table. "Sit. It may take a while." A smile flashed across my face as I took the seat to sit and grabbed Scott's hand. "Thank you." My head shot up at the sound of Derek's voice.

         He was against the wall and I could tell the wolfsbane had effected him too. "Hey, you okay? I mean I know you must be effected by it too." He shrugged as the front door bell sounded, signaling that somebody entered. Deaton left the room and Derek stood walking over to me. "I'm fine. But I do want to apologize." My eyebrows raised. "The Derek Hale wants to apologize to me? Wow. Please do." He nodded and glanced at me. "I'm sorry for that night at the ice rink. I shouldn't have threatened to bite you. I would never do it without your consent." 

       "You seemed ready to. Actually, I don't doubt that you would have done it if Scott hadn't shown up and thrown you half way across the parking lot." He nodded and crossed his arms, sitting back down. "I said sorry. Now I'm leaving." A soon as he sat down he was already up again and leaving the building I sighed and looked at him. "I forgive you. But try something like that again-"

         He turned and raised his eyebrows at me. "Trust me. It won't." Before I could reply he was already out of the room and Scott groaned from next to me. "Scott?" His eyes scrunched shut before he ripped them open. "Jayla?" I nodded and leaned over him. "Yeah, Yeah it's me. Allison's mom-" He nodded and looked up at me. "I'm fine. I'm okay you know that right?" Under my eyes began to hurt again as my eyes started to water again.

        "I know I just- I thought I lost you Scott. I couldn't- I can't lose you Scott." He sat up and grabbed me, hugging me tightly. "You won't. Okay? You won't lose me." I nodded and wiped my face. "Good to see you're awake Scott." Deaton had walked into the room and looked over at Scott and I. "Yeah, I'm good to go right?" Deaton nodded and pulled something out, handing it to me. "Here. Some tea. For the injury on your side. It'll take away the pain." I glanced down seeing the claw marks on my side. 

       Once I heard Scott was in danger I totally had forgotten about them. "Oh yeah, Thanks." Scott stood up, lifting my shirt. "You didn't clean it yet." I nodded and shrugged. "You were dying Scott, I didn't exactly care about a few scratches in my side." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm washing them out when we get home. You don't heal like Isaac and I do." I nodded. "You think I don't know that Scott? Isaac already apologized so I'm going to tell you what I told him."

        "I agreed to help. And you know what? I can take care of myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SWORD By ALEX

Fanfiction

1.1M 31.4K 32
in which bob newby's daughter helps steve realize he's not bullshit. STEVE HARRINGTON X OC STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 HIGHEST RANK; #311 IN FANFI...
115K 2.1K 46
"𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒐, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈..." a series of headcanons about our favourite ninja! 18/04/2021 - REWRITE i don't take requests...
306K 9.4K 42
[ BOOK TWO ] ❝I have a monster--this dark thing--sleeping within me; feeding on my pain and sorrow. Its malicious intentions clawing and shredding un...
51.3K 1.6K 17
Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DON'T own Sam Winchester or anything related to Supernatu...