The One Direction Reunion

By one_direction_foreve

One night can change your life forever. One night can make you have a feeling that you can't shake. That's... More

Prologue
Three Years Later
Lying to Aubrey
Authors Note
The Studio
Finding Louis
An Apology and a Fight
Hotel Rooms and Plane Rides
Finding Niall
An Unexpected Surprise and a Surprise for Niall
Investigations and More Surprises
The Argument
Authors Note
The Nap
Finding Liam
Fights and Stories
Talking to Liam
The Plane Ride
Finding Harry
Hanging with Liam
Finding Zayn
A Reunion and Story Time
A Song and the Reason
The Secret Location and the Phone Call of Forgiveness
Rehearsals and a Talk from Simon
Surprising Aubrey Part 1
Surprising Aubrey Part 2
The First Concert
The Surprise in the Bunk
Authors Note
Two Days Later
The Date Part 1
The Date Part 2
The Next Day
Late Night Talks and Amanda's First Time Out
Learning the Truth
The Heart to Heart and the Plan
Sharing the Plan
The Secret, The Concert, and Fans Backstage
The Fight
Liam and Louis' Heart to Heart
On the Bus
Preparing for the Date
The Date
Hanging With Liam
The News
Author's Note
Show Time and an Early Surprise
The Unexpected Surprise and the Interrogation
The Walk and the Fight
Authors Note
Niall
Prepping for the Interview
The Interview Part 1
The Interview Part 2
The Interview Part 3
The Bus
Midnight Chats
Management Part 1
Authors Note
Management Part 2
Talks in the Park
Back at the Bus
Liam and Ariel
Soundcheck and Confessing a Secret
Problems on the Bus
Sharing the Surprise
Author's Note
Dinner
The Phone Call
The Hospital
The Doctor's Update
Aubrey and Liam's Visit
The Group Visit
Surprising the Group
Author's Note
Surprising Niall Part 1
Surprising Niall Part 2
Fighting with Kayla
Making up with Kayla
Checking In on Liam
Late Night Talks and Some Quality Time
Authors Note
Reflections
Surprising the Crew Part 1
Surprising the Crew Part 2
Surprising the Crew Part 3
After Dinner Discussions
Author's Note
The Final Concert Part 1
The Final Concert Part 2
The Final Concert Part 3
After the Concert
Epilogue

Traveling to America

1.5K 38 16
By one_direction_foreve

*Chapter 3: Traveling to America*

*Aubrey's POV*

*6 Hours Later*

After 6 long hours at work and constantly wondering why Ariel suddenly got a job on the spot, was transferred over to America, and leaving tonight. The fact that Simon didn't help me out at all really bothered me. So I was hoping that Ariel would still be home by the time I got home from work, but unfortunately when she was already gone. That's okay though, I will find out whatever is going on, because Simon doesn't hire anyone on the spot than suddenly transfer them to America right away.

*Ariel's POV*

*At the Airport*

"Ariel! Glad to see that your early." Simon called out as he approached me.

"I didn't want to be late sir." I replied.

I have been sitting at the gate for the last hour, waiting for Simon. It wasn't that bad though. I kept myself occupied with my phone.

"I figured that." Simon said, then continued. "So are you nervous?"

"Absolutely." I replied instantly.

"Well, don't worry. Everything will be fine. Hopefully we'll find them right away." Simon said.

"I hope so too." I replied.

"Unfortunately I don't think it will be that easy. When they fell off the grid, they didn't want to be found by anyone. Not even me. So I am pretty sure this is going to take longer than we think." Simon explained.

I simply nodded and continued to sit by the gate, waiting for our flight to be called. I sat there in silence, just processing what he just explained to me. Aubrey is so going to kill me when she finds out what I am actually doing.

*Two Hours Later*

Finally after two long hours, we were finally called to board the plane. But I suddenly realized that we were the only two waiting by the gate and the only two approaching the doors.

"Simon, where is everyone else?" I asked suddenly. "Shouldn't there be more people on the plane?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you. We're taking my private plane." He replied.

My jaw immediately dropped to the floor.

"What?" I said in shock.

Simon just laughed and gave his boarding pass to the flight attendant, leaving me in shock. After a couple of seconds, I eventually got over my shock and followed Simon on the plane.

*Skipping the Plane Ride*

"I still can't believe we rode on a private plane." I said for the hundredth time as we walked of the plane.

"Yes. I know. You've said that about a thousand times." Simon replied with a bit of annoyance.

"Sorry. Not used to it. I'll stop talking about it now." I said quickly  before I continued. "So where are we anyway?"

"Los Angelos, California." Simon replied.

"Los Angelos? Why Los Angelos?" I asked in confusion.

Why would we search for someone in a very populated city if they fell off the face of the planet a while back?

"Los Angeles was the last city Louis was seen before he completely fell of the face of the earth." Simon replied.

"Oh." Was all that came out of my mouth.

After a half an hour car ride to our hotel, we checked in and decided to get some rest before we started our search for Louis. I think we both needed a nice long nap before we get even more cranky than we actually are. 

As soon as I entered the HUGE hotel room, I went straight to a room and immediately fell on to the bed. I was too tired to be shocked by the size of the room or how much it costed. To be honest, I didn't have time to worry about that.  I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

Sorry about the short chapter.

And sorry if you didn't like the chapter. I haven't written in awhile, so I was trying to go back to previous chapters to remember what I wrote.

Anyway, I hope you're liking the book so far.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 168 31
Adelie Jones was a normal eighteen year old teenager, nothing really special about that. Then one night she is in a horrible car accident that causes...
11.7K 196 25
Prologue: Sam Henderson. A girl living in the town, Falling Skies. She's a popular girl in school and all of the boys want to date her. Sam had made...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
1.8K 85 22
*Sequel to Some Nights* Sarah is starting her freshman year at college, without Alison at her side. Alison made a gut decision to head off to New Yor...