She Cast A Spell On Me

By sylvesteraomfe

Love just happens and it definitely happens for a reason, good or bad, what ever the reason may be it teaches... More

Chapter 1: Grand Ma Tales
Chapter 2: Witnessing The First Horror
Chapter 3: Her Beauty Was Not Human
Chapter 4: Mrs. Johnson's Testimony
Chapter 5: Meeting With Peterson (part 1)
Chapter 7: Eliana Revealed
Chapter 8: The Spell
Chapter 9: Eliana's Secreat
Chapter 10: Eliana's Secreat - part 2
Chapter 11: Eliana's Secreat - part 3
Chapter 12: Peterson' Visit
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: A Step Further Into Darkness
Chapter 15: A Step Further Into Darkness (part 2)
Chapter 16: The Spell
Chapter 17: The Past
Chapter 18: The Past (part 2)
Chapter 19: The Past (part 3)
Chapter 20: The Past (part 4)
Chapter 21: The Past (part 5)
Chapter 22: Trapped
Chapter 23: The Secreat of The Spell
Chapter 24: A Night of Endless Passion
Chapter 25: Conversation
Chapter 26: Rita Speaks
Chapter 27: Rita Speaks (part 2)
Chapter 28: Confession
Chapter 29: Rita' Death
Chapter 30: Transfiguration
Chapter 31: Kill Pattern
Chapter 32: Shane' Wife
Chapter 33: Looks Like The End of Darkness
Chapter 34: Mr. Peterson' Death
Chapter 35: The Final Chapter

Chapter 6: Meeting With Peterson (part 2)

29 1 0
By sylvesteraomfe

Shane, "coming straight to the point sir, you are very well aware about the fact that this town has a great potential to be the center of trade. I have evaluated all possiblities of making that possible but there is one glitch where I will need your help to resolve."

Mr. Peterson, "what help can I provide?"

Shane, "What I have heard from the Mayor is that, the ownership deed of house no 13 is with you. Sir now this house comes right in between the project location for enhancing connectivity. If we get an NOC from you to procced with putting this house down, I assure you that I will get you 50% more value that the market."

Mr. Peterson, "get up and leave my house right away."

Shane, "Mr. Peterson, I am sorry to offend you but this is only a proposal to get you the monetary benifit and also work towards the development of this town."

Mr. Peterson, "enough, I don't want to hear a single word from you now. Just leave my house and with such ideas you are never welcomed in here."

Shane was terribly disappointed and angry at that moment, he got up and left. He went straight home and thought of speaking about this to the Mayor the next day. That evening when he was working on his project, he noticed that the weather outside was getting bad. He got up to close the windows and as he reached the upper room to close the window overlooking house number 13, he saw her again.

She was dressed in a dazzling white dress and her hair which curled down beautifully like a twisted tale of love, had his heart tangled. Her blue eyes looked deep into Shane's soul and put him in a trance and next he found himself away from his house into her's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
62.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...