One Last Look || Percabeth AU

By PercyJackson81893

In which Annabeth and Percy are best friends, then lovers, and back to being strangers, then lovers again... More

Meet Up With The Neighbors
Chapter 2- Our Friendship Starts
Chapter 3- Ten Years Later (That Was Fast)
Chapter 4- 10th Anniversary Disaster
Chapter 5- A Swim to Darkness
Chapter 6- Awkward Moments at the Awkward Party
Chapter 7- Collapsed
Chapter 8- I have Fatal MS (Though I have No Idea What That Is)
Chapter 9- I've Made a Life (No. It's not literal. I don't make lives)
Chapter 10- No One Remembers My Birthday...Just Kidding
Chapter 11- Confession
Chapter 12- The House Full of Teenagers (Scarier than A Haunted House)
Chapter 13- I Made a Dam Mistake
Chapter 14- Little Things
Chapter 15- Evil Everywhere *Evil laughter*
Chapter 16- Smooth, Real smooth
Chapter 17- The House full of Teenagers pt. 2
Chapter 18- Unexpected Death
Chapter 19- A Good Day...To Die Hard?
Chapter 20- I get Killed by a Panda
Chapter 21- I Will Try...To Fix You
Chapter 22- Cars Don't Fly (Paul Walker Said So)
Chapter 23- Dead. Just Dead.
Chapter 24- Devastation
Chapter 25- No wait...
Chapter 26- "Uh- Oh"
Chapter 27- Start of a New Life
Chapter 28- All About Farms (Oh Give Me A Break)
Chapter 29- Lies, and Everything
Chapter 30- Two Years Later
Chapter 31- First Day of School (How fun)
Chapter 32- That Dam Punk Girl
Chapter 33- Meeting the Girl (She's Hysterical, By The Way)
Chapter 34- It's a Date? No, Shit. Sherlock
Chapter 35- First Time I Met You...Again? (With Free JudoFlip Lessons!")
Chapter 36- Partners?
Chapter 37- Projects and Saturday Meetings
Chapter 38- Video Games It is.
Chapter 39- The Irony of Having Amnesia
Chapter 40- WHO THE HELL IS PERCY JACKSON?!
Chapter 41- I know. I hate Alien too.
Chapter 42- You're Alexander? Cool. We're gonna be Bro's
Chapter 44- What Kind of Cross Over is this?
Chapter 45- Hey, I Know You but I don't. Really.
Chapter 46- Why the Heck Not?!
Chapter 47- Missing You
Chapter 48- Reminiscing Memories
Chapter 49- Truth, and Everything Beyond
Chapter 50- Thou Shall Have A Happy Ending
Chapter 51- I'm Kidding. There's No Happy Ending
Chapter 52- The Author Tried To Kill Me
Chapter 53- Goodbye, Old Friend
Chapter 54- I'm Dead. For The Second Time
Chapter 55- One Last Look
Chapter 56- Never?
Chapter 57- Never.
One Last Thank You, From Yours Truly

Chapter 43- Toper, Thalian and Percabeth (Zach is a loner)

2.5K 106 63
By PercyJackson81893

Andy's POV

"So...I ah, gah...uhmm...uh... want...uh...movie...uhmm...?"

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Here I am, talking to none other than Annabeth Chase. I started to sweat so bad. My heart started to beat so fast. Last time I check, I have no heart.

"Wait...uh...those aren't...those aren't...words." I muttered to myself as I step in front of Annabeth. She looked at me skeptically, as if trying to know what I just said.

"Spill it, Amnesia boy." She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. I silently cursed some words I shouldn't say, but I did. I'm a bad ass.

It has been four months since I met Annabeth and I've been thinking about a 'thought' for a while. I couldn't bring myself so Thalia made me forcefully do it.

"You know what? Nevermind." I breathed. For a while, we just stood there. Her gray eyes looking so familiar that it give me headaches.

I turned around ready to march out of awkward situations which I've always had. My knees feel like jell-o and my heartbeats feel like it can outrun Usain Bolt.

I walked away, and started to go wherever the heck the yellow brick road leads me. I'm starting to sound like Dorothy.

Thalia and Annabeth finally had their dorms, which is not in any way near the boy's dorms since the whole school knows what college can bring.

I headed towards the elevator at the end of the hallway. I have this feeling that Annabeth is still looking at me behind.

I pushed the botton 'down'. I waited for about two minutes without looking back. With my usual luck, the door opened revealing Thalia. Why did it have to be Thalia?

As usual, Thalia looked at me with eyebrows raise and glanced at Annabeth's direction, probably noticing that the plan didn't work. I'm a loser.

Ian was standing beside her with a slight amused expression. How the heck did they became a couple? I would never know.

Ian was known as the type of a formal person. He likes to study and always have that nerd glasses which always made him a nerdy bad boy. He wears leather jacket with a bright pink tshirt in beneath and had this cool Beats hanging on his neck.

His maroon hair wasn't exactly messy. Somehow it was swept in one side. Thalia and Ian were the evidence of opposites. I guess cupid stuck an arrow in between them and boom...they like each other.

"Didn't work, I guess?", Thalia sighed. Without any word, I nodded my head. She made a tsk tsk sound and whispered something at Ian, and Ian nodded.

"I'm just gonna go now, Thalia." I blurted out, losing my courage.

Thalia lookes at me straight,
"That is a really great example of a horrible Idea."

Thalia stepped out of the elevator and Ian closed the door, looking at me with his dark malevolent eyes and mischevous smile. As if planning something evil.

Then he looked at Thalia, smiling.

"Good luck, dude. Nice knowing you."

Ian had that effect on people. He's always been that non smiling, nonchalant and uncaring boy. But when he did care, then havoc is probably near.

And when he smile that evil smile of him, you know you're in deep trouble. Usually, Ian only teases his friends. And I know he's a good guy. He's just really like that.

Thalia made me turn around, then pushes me forward until we came towards a super confused Annabeth.

"So Andy wants to say something to you, Annie." Thalia looked at me expectantly.

"Uh...yeah. I want to ask you...what shampoo do you use?" Hey, you can't blame me. My heart is already on it's way out of my lungs.

"Strawberry." Annabeth chuckled, then replied. I looked at her with eyebrows raise.

"Really? Cause it smells like lemons to me."

"It's strawberry." She insisted.

"No. It's lemons. Wanna bet?"

"Andre Alexander Hamilton!" Thalia groaned. My head bolted towards her direction, probably realizing that she was there.

"Oh, yeah...uh...Annabeth... wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme?" I said too fast that Annabeth didn't hear it. Thalia smirked then said,

"Repeat it. Slowly."

I looked at her, panic seizing my veins. "Lol. No way, dude."

After about a lot of glares and Annabeth standing in front of me giving us a lot of eyebrows raising, I finally said it.

"Annabeth...would you...uh, like to...you know, go on a date with me?" My cheeks reddened. My ears turned so hot it would probably combust. I wanted to get a big sweater and hide myself in it for four thousand years and maybe ship myself to the moon.

I didn't look at Annabeth since I know I was too red. Thalia was laughing at me. When she finally stopped, she opened the door and went inside closing it behind her.

I was left with Annabeth.

"Yeah, sure Per...I mean Andy."

I finally got myself to look at her. She was looking at me with a sad smile and I thought for a moment if she really wanted to go.

"But if you don't-"

She cut me with a kiss in the cheeks.

"Believe me. I want to go."

Then she headed to her dorm, locking it behind.

The next day was our date. I've called her that night to tell her what time and where to since...I'm pretty nervous. Plenty nervous.

I looked at the cabinet in front of me and decided what to where. I want it to be casual, just the usual dates. I've never date before. That's my problem.

Toby was my dorm-mate, so I don't really need to stress myself by choosing my outfit. Toby was an expert at fashion, and I figured that he could help me.

That day, Toby went to check the outfit I picked. An elbow length blue shirt and a jeans that matches the converse. He told me to wear even one jewelry and I ended up wearing the ring in my pocket. Let's face it, I don't have enough allowance to buy such things.

Then came our date. Annabeth told me that she likes to explore the whole San Francisco. But that would be impossible since...I forgot my car.

We ended up taking a cab to the Golden Gate Bridge and towards Fisherman's Wharf. You guest it? It's for fishermen. We spend our time eating at the nearby store with Pizzas and any other fast food chains that I know.

We hailed a Taxi to Crissy field and spend two hours there. Annabeth and I gathered our picnic basket (yes, we have one. Deal with it) and sat at the field.

"I've never been here before." Annabeth smiled to herself. We usually talked about her because, you know, what else could I share? I have a freaking amnesia right?

"We should see the pond." She nodded her head and smiled. Annabeth don't have much apettite since she's full but I could eat all day long.

One time I ate this Smucker jam with bread and I spit it on the ground. I also hate granola bars. They are my enemies.

After that, we decided to go to Ripley's believe it or Not! Museum. It was quite amazing if I should say so myself. Annabeth kept reading about facts this and facts that. How she had enough memory storage to know that the Rubiks cube have 43 quintillion ways to scramble and only have probably ten ways to solve? Heck, I don't know.

"P- Andy, This is amazing!" She dragged me inside the souvenir shop and literally get all possible thing she could get.

She got two t Ripley t shirts that could fit me and her. She also got a watch, which she really really like.

"I'll pay for it." I said nonchalantly. I still have enough money to pay them. She insisted.

"I bought it, I'll pay for it. You have yours, pay for that." She gestured at the stuffs I bought.

"Fine." I finally agreed.

We almost got out of the store when I noticed Annabeth looking at something. A green Ripley's book displayed on the shelf.

She looked at it for a while and turned away. I chuckled to myself.

"Wait here." I gestured at her to stay at the bench outside, while I grab the book she likes. I paid the cashier and headed outside.

"Here," I gave it to her.

She looked at the book for a moment, then grinned.

Then she did something that I didn't expect. She hugged me so tight I think my ribs are going to break.

"Thanks...Seaweed Brain."

My brain went on alarm mode. I know that name. Somehow I forgot it but it's familiar. I know it. I know it...

I don't remember.

"Andy?" Annabeth asked, looking a bit worried.

"Nothing. Let's go home."

We ate our dinner in a fancy restaurant in Daly, then hailed a cab taxi. The ride home was silent and comfortable and I know that Annabeth wasn't angry at me since she was smiling while she was viewing the buildings we passed by.

It was around nine when we got to the school and somehow the gates are open, letting us in instantly. The guards didn't even budge.

We walked in silent towards the path of Annabeth's dorm. The trees camouflaged within the darkness of the whole field. The buildings were lighted, but still very far from our reach.

The only sound I could hear is the crickets and creatures nearby.

Annabeth's hand slipped into mine. Under different circumstances, I would've been embarassed. But here in the dark I was glad to know where she was. It was about the only thing I was sure of.

Annabeth stopped at the lobby and got the package delivered to her by...Sally, I think. She gestured at me to go to her dorm first.

The elevator opened and I soon closed it, heading towards third floor. Annabeth's dorm.

Lucky for her,Annabeth shares a room with Thalia while Piper's room was right beside there.

Once the elevator opened, I stepped out and put my hands on my pocket, waiting for Annabeth.

I saw Toby at the end of the hallway, grinning wildly after Piper kissed his cheek and bid him goodbye. After Piper close the door, he started his own happy dance. And shouted, " Ten points to Gryffindor!"

I chuckled and walked towards him, raising my eyebrow and giving him that you're insane look. He stuck his tongue out like a teenager he is.

He walked over a hallway passing some door and went to it. I headed towards Annabeth's door, waiting hor her to return.

In a minute, she came back with a small pocket box.

"I've had a great time, Andy." She tuck her hair behind her ears and smiled at me.

"Yeah. Me too." I said and kissed her cheek goodnight.

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow." She said and pecked me on the lips.

For a moment, I just stood there, shocked. I said some clever words like,

"Uh...uh...gah..."

She laughed her head and headed towards her door, closing it afterwards.

I touched my lips and stood there in silence, grinning like some madman. It was probably something I eat. I started doing my own happy dance and fistbumping the air. What has gotten into me this days?

Then I heard a sound.

Toby clapped his hands while looking at me, dancing. I stopped.

"You didn't see that." I commanded.

"So much for telling me I'm insane. I think Annabeth just stole your heart, dude!" He grinned, patting me at the back as we made our way to the elevator.

I looked at him straight with confusion in my eyes.

"What heart?"

~~~~~~~~~~.~.~.~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 1.3K 24
Percy and Annabeth meet at a cafe. Their parents form an arranged marriage to save their businesses. They begin to fall in love. How will fate turn o...
69.7K 2.4K 14
In which Annabeth knows all of your secrets even before you figure them out yourself. Percico. Pretty much everyone is gay. Except for Frazel. They'r...
6.5K 147 17
Helloooo! So if your new here, hi I'm Jayde. I write one shots for Percabeth, but I'm gonna start a fanfic! *Percy and Annabeth met as kids, they th...
7.9K 71 21
Just a load of mortal meet Percabeth stories! Hope y'all enjoy!