Crush

By Queeninnn

Rewrite/Revamp of my 2016 hit book, Crush. All Right Reserved ยฉCopyright 2022 by Publisher, Queeninnnn. All r... More

All Rights Reserved
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
19 II
020
021
022
023
024
025
Michael Banks
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034 (Part I)
034 (Part II)
Fight Night ;)
035
036
037
038
039
40
41
042
043
044
045
046
47
Shanny's Birthday
046
047
048

010

14.3K 506 49
By Queeninnn

Shanny

"Right there," I sat on my new bed while the men put my new dresser in place. It's been about a week since I talked to Jace. I haven't talked to him since the day after I was drugged and his fake ass let it happen. "Ok, Ms. Banks all set." I tipped them $100 to split among the four of them. "Thank you." Once they left I made my bed and laid in it just thinking. I haven't heard from Ace, which scares me a little and Ghost, from the club been texting and calling me nonstop but I just haven't been in the mood. I just wanna talk to my brother.

He hasn't even called me in about a week. I'm supposed to be going to see him Monday though so I'm looking forward to it. I don't know if I should tell him what happened or not, I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew though, he knows everything that goes on around here and he is thousands of miles away. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep my phone started ringing. "Malachi" popped up across the screen. I debated on answering. Shit, this would be my first time talking to him other than when I met him.

"Hello?" I sat up. "Oh shit! Look who answered the phone! Wassup ma?" His smooth voice filled my ear. "Sorry, I had a rough few days, which you probably heard the way the nosy ass people around here talk." He laughed. "I don't usually listen or give a fuck what people on the block talkin' bout, I rather talk to you! I ain't seen your fine ass in almost a week. Get up we going out." I smiled. "Really?" I know he could hear the excitement in my voice so I tried to bring it down a bit. "Text me ya' address, I be there in a half hour aight?" I agreed and we hung up. "Wait where we going? What the hell am I gonna wear?" I got up and got in the shower. When I got out, I ripped threw my billion clothes in my closet. "Fuck, I
need to go shopping." I said to myself.

After I flat ironed my hair bone straight and applied some make up and perfume, I went back to looking for something to wear. I don't know where we going so I decided on something that could work for anything. It's 5:00pm, I decided on a simple look, ripped jean shorts, knee high white Loub boots with a white Diesel long sleeved shirt & matching purse. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs and Sunny called. "What nigga?" She smacked her teeth. "Damn who pissed in your Cheerios! Don't be answering me like that. What you doing I'm coming over I'm bored." I sat my purse down. "Well you gonna be here by yourself I'm going out. Oh and look at my new furniture in my room while you here. What do you want?" I was being more then sarcastic.

"Can you stop being mean Shanny! I paid for it be mad at her! Plus I apologized and you cursed me out for like two hours already." I rolled my eyes. "Actually you both paid for it, half & half. I just kept the remainders for my reparations, pain and suffering."

Her mouth dropped. "Oh really? You a smooth bitch, you know that?" I smirked, "Whatever, what you want?" A knock on the door caught my attention. "I miss you! Are you going out bitch or you just don't wanna see me?!" She so dramatic. "I'm going out with Ghost! He here right now, Imma call you when I get back then you can come see me cause I miss you too, I love you bye." I hung up and went and got the door.

Once I opened it I saw his sexy ass standing there on the phone.
"Aight, Imma hit you later." He hung up and licked his lips at me before pulling me into a hug. DAMN he smelled so good. "Wassup ma? You ready?" I shook my head. "Yeah, where we going?" I locked my door and headed out to his car.

From our hour and a half long dinner I learned a lot. Malachi "Ghost" White, twenty six, no kids, thank God. Owner of a car dealership and of course he just had to sell dope as well. I was hoping to find me a clean nigga but shit, it's damn near impossible in Chicago. At least that's not all he do. Just as I was getting into a little about myself, my phone rang and a number I know oh so well popped up across my screen. "Excuse me I'll be right back" He nodded and I got up and went outside. It was Cash.

Sunny

"Baby" I was helping Coolie pack, they were going to Miami for the weekend for Marco's birthday. "Yo?" I crossed my arms. "You better not show off! I'm serious!" He laughed. "Do I ever show off?" I wrapped my arms around him. "You don't cause you know better! But you better keep your ass out of G5 Jahvon!" His jaw dropped. "Oh my god! Come on boo! Please! That's the one of the main reasons we going! You don't trust me?"

"I don't trust them bitches that's who I don't trust!" He gave me the sad face and rubbed on my butt. "Booo, you trust me that's all that matter you know I'm not gonna do nothing crazy!" I thought about it. I trust the shit out of him but ugh, who wants they man around a bunch of naked bitches. "Ugh ok whatever you can go. But let me find out you showing off! Imma-" he cut me off with a smack to my ass. "Aww shut up, you know you got my heart. Give me a kiss." I love hearing that I fought off my smiles. "Go ahead and smile you know you want to, give me my love." We kissed and touched for a good ten mins before things was getting a little heated I stopped. "Stop it!" I laughed and stepped back. "Aight! I be back for some of that later! I gotta step! I love you" He gave me another kiss. "I love you too" I pulled him back into another kiss. "You want me change your wrap on your foot before I go? Or I can change it when I get back I'm coming right back." I told him to go ahead, I would change it when I got out the shower.

When he left I laid across my bed and called Shanny, I haven't talked to her since yesterday. She was calling me while I was calling her. I answered. "Hey sister! You miss me?" I smiled. "Yeah yeah yeah, open the door I'm outside. I left my key." I smacked my teeth. "Really? You know my foot hurts-" She cut me off. "Yeah whatever I love you too, just come open the door." She blew a fake ass kiss through the phone before she hung up.

"Ok so how bad do your foot hurt?" She sat on top of my counter. I plopped down on the couch. "Not too bad when I take the medicine why?" What the hell she up to. "Okay, so I have to go to South Beach this weekend for some business for my brother. Can you come with me please?!! We could make a weekend of it." I smacked my teeth. "Shanny! You want me to take that flight to Florida, then ain't we supposed to go to Cali on Monday? Oh noooo-"

"Please?! Come on! You know you wanna go! I'm sure we can find our way to Miami & we can watch Coolie!" That caught my attention and she knew it would. "HAH! yeah, your ass would pay attention to that, yes we can keep a eye on your boo! You know you wanna go." I sure do.

"Damn right! I'm definitely coming. Don't tell DJ I'm coming with you cause then Coolie gonna know." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Gotcha! I already got our tickets, our flight is Friday at 5am!" I wiped it off. "How you know I was gonna come? You already got the damn tickets, slick ass." She looked like she had something to say.

"Ok so one last thing.. Lex wants to come to see Cash and he asked me to bring her but don't wanna be bothered with her, so I was thinking Kia can-" I threw the pillow at her. "Shanny!! You must want me to beat her ass again!" She caught it. "Come on please! It can be a girls trip! She's willing to squash everything, you the one with the chip on your shoulder! Y'all owe me! You already beat the shit out of each other, y'all got y'all issue off.. in my room & if you don't want to squash it, she's fine with being cordial." I hate when she try to play peace maker.

"No Shanny, I can't promise none of that. If that bitch say something slick, Imma cut her ass! And I want to have a peaceful little getaway."

"Come on Sunny to be honest your mouth is what I always hear first! & you'll barely be around her, shit! I got us two rooms they are connected, but there is a door we can lock. It's us two in one room, her and Lex in the other." I rolled my eyes. "Nope, that bitch gonna say something and Imma fuck her up! Simple as that!" She pouted. "Ok Sunny, I promise if she start something I will personally put her out myself! I already talked to her, she's not going to start nothing." I got up and went to the kitchen. "Whatever Shanny, do whatever you want. How was your lil date?"

"It was bomb until Cash ass interrupted me, making last minute plans & shit had me irritated, but I actually like him! He fine, he smelled good, he was a gentlemen & he actually got a good head on his shoulders, he don't seem like a dumb ass!" I burst out laughing.

I'm happy for her that she finally starting back up and stopped curving every nigga that come her way.

"Have you talked to DJ?" She gave me the 'Fuck No' look. "You mad at him for absolutely nothing Shanny." She got up and grabbed her purse and keys. "Oh well fuck him, Imma call you when I get home." She hugged me. "No you not, you gonna call your boo." She smiled. "Ok you right, Imma call you after make sure you answer!" I yawned. "Sure if I ain't passed out. Love you babe."
"I love you too!" I shut the door behind her. Welp looks like I'll be in Miami too.

Friday Morning

Shanny

I got up and saw that my phone was still sitting up on my nightstand and I was still on Facetime with Ghost. He was knocked out. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, when I came back he was still knocked out. My suitcases were packed already and I just had to find something to wear. I searched through my closet for an airport fit like always. I finally just said fuck it, it's 3am & I ain't gotta be cute. Essentials sweats it is. I'll be changing as soon as we land in hot ass Florida.

I sat down & I picked up my phone. "Good morning Shawty" I smiled. "What you doing up? I was too loud?" He was still laying down. "Nah, I set my alarm so I could tell you bye. Go look outside your door." I looked at him strange. "My front door?" I got up. He looked at me like 'No shit.' I walked down the steps and opened my front door to a bouquet of flowers on my porch.

"Awwwww! For me?! Thank you!!" I picked up the vase and brung it in the house and read the card. 'For the beautiful, Shanny' that put a huge smile on my face and enlightened my mood. "Aww!" He sat up. "You welcome ma, you need me drop you off? You already woke me up." He joked, I laughed. "I mean, only if you want to. Which you know you do!" I smiled really hard to get him to come. I do wanna see him before I leave. "Aight, I be there in twenty, don't miss me too much" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah yeah see you soon." We hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’•
26.6K 731 33
new book, not connected to what is love series.
274K 5.5K 31
๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง 8 ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ...
Tough love By diamond

General Fiction

233K 7.2K 68
EDITING this was my very first book so please don't judge ๐Ÿ˜ญ under construction ๐Ÿ—ฃ