Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

By jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... More

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

Part XXVI

1.7K 65 4
By jjs797

not edited

-

Jade

I sat up with a jolt, my brain pounding heavily against my skull.

I gripped my head, trying to stop this painful pounding, oblivious of my setting at first.

But as I opened my eyes, I saw myself sprawled out on a couch, seeing the hallways of the cabin and my reflection through the mirror that hung on the wall.

And I felt someone's warm body behind me. In fact, this person was holding my back, rubbing small circles on it.

I turned my head to see Silas - no, Stefan - smiling down at me.

He opened his mouth as if to say something but was cut off by a loud bang.

I turned my head to that direction, seeing Damon abruptly stand up, and Alycia alert in the kitchen as they both looked to where the noise came from.

A bad aura had entered the cabin. It was almost suffocating.

"Stay here." Stefan whispered into my ear, before getting up from the couch to join his brother's side.

"Owen?" Alycia called out. So Owen was here! But what the hell was going on?

I stood up, rather too quickly, for I felt the blood rush through my head. My headache still did not help.

As I approached Stefan walking past the first hallway, I saw something move from the corner of my eye. I stopped hesitantly at the end of the hall, turning my head to the right, only to see a crazy looking woman approaching me with a knife in her hand that had clear liquid dripping from it.

I widened my eyes in surprise as she came mere inches from me. And then she froze.

I continued to look at her frozen state, as her eyes widened in fear. She kept straining her eyes, as if to avoid my gaze. But she couldn't.

I could hear commotion as I heard Damon cuss out. Stefan and him were probably dealing with more people like this crazy woman.

"What did you do to Owen?" I decided to question this crazy bitch.

She just continued to look at me, frozen under my hard stare.

"Did you hurt him?"

Silence.

"Answer me!" I snapped, as thunder boomed over the cabin.

"Jade." I felt Alycia's hand on my shoulder, her warmth seeping into my body as I felt myself calm down. I shut my eyes, taking in a deep breath, as I heard the woman gasp for breath.

I opened my eyes, just in time to see the woman open her mouth to speak.

But I just shoved her to the side, walking down the hallway. The minute I looked to my left I fell to my knees at the sight before me.

"He killed my girls! Now I will kill everyone he cares for!" I heard the crazy woman scream out.

I felt the tears threaten to fall as I crawled to Owen's bloody corpse.

He was soaked in a pool of his own blood, as it continued to pour from the gaping hole in his stomach.

But what caught my by extreme bewilderment was Owen's skin.

It was melted. It had mixed in with his blood. I choked back a cry as I wanted to move to him, to help him, but the sight of him before me was...

But vervain can't affect a vampire like this. Its as if poison was forced into him.

My jaw dropped, suddenly remembering when I had done something this similar to a vampire.

Oh my god.

This was not vervain.

Morgan created it.

I instantly stood up, seeing Stefan frozen in shock in front of me.

I turned passed him to find the woman pinned my an invisible force on her knees as Alycia glared at her.

I grabbed the woman's hair, forcing her to look up at me.

"What did you do to Owen?" I asked, my voice so frighteningly calm.

Her eyes widened, before she broke out into a laugh.

"Amazing, eh? Your poor little Owen will melt till he is buried in his own flesh and blood."

I yanked her head back, feeling as I pulled some of her strands out. She let out a surprised yelp.

Thunder roared above the cabin.

I felt Alycia's worried gaze on me.

"Did he send you?" I snapped.

She only laughed in response.

I groaned in frustration, slamming her head against the ground.

Lightning struck.

"Jade.." Alycia warned.

I ignored her, kicking this woman across the room.

She groaned as she left a trail of blood from her bleeding head.

I walked to the woman, forcing her to look up at me.

I didn't say anything to her as I glared down at her, her eyes wide and frozen in place.

I placed my hand over her face, wrapping my fingers around it and gripping her face tightly.

I shut my eyes, taking in a huge breath.

And then I enclosed my fingers, hearing her bones crunch under my grip.

She let out a blood curdling scream.

"Jade!" Alycia screamed out. I felt her arms around me, trying to pull me away, but I shoved her from me as the woman beneath me continued to scream in pain.

"Jade, do not make me use my magic on you! Stop this barbarism!" Alycia snapped.

I shook my head.

As I went to tighten my grip on her face even more, I felt arms wrap around my body, entrapping my arms along with it.

And then I was against a wall, Damon's blazing eyes glaring into mine.

I met his glare.

"Hear me out before you try and kill me along with that woman.

What's more important here; killing that woman out of pure anger, or saving Owen's life?"

My eyes widened, as I felt the whoosh of emotions flood into me.

"Owen.." I spoke softly.

"He's not dead. He's still breathing. You can help him. You have got to have powers to help him." Damon said.

"Let me down." I demanded. Surprisingly, he complied. I walked through the hallway to where Owen's body was, as Stefan sat by it.

"Owen, oh my god." Alycia appeared from behind me, tears filling her eyes.

I squatted down next to Stefan, putting my hand over Owen's forehead.

Vampires were cold. But Owen was like ice. Hard. And freezing.

I shut my eyes, focusing my energy in my soul to Owen. I honestly had no idea what I was doing; back there, when I was beating up that woman, I was just acting on pure anger. And I guess my power shone through that.

And now here I was, for the first time actually trying to call for the full support and help of this power I held within me.

I placed my other hand over his wound, ignoring the warmth of his blood and flesh seeping through my fingers.

"Become one with your power, Jade." I heard Alycia say.

"Your mind, your heart, your soul. They each must have the equal desperation to save Owen's life."

Save Owen now. Punch Klaus later.

And then I felt warmth radiating from my hands. I dare not open my eyes, for I'm afraid it would mess up whatever was happening right now, which i'm assuming was good.

But the sudden appearance of something behind me distracted me from my focus.

I opened my eyes, the warmth from my hand gone. I looked behind me, and up at the face of a horrified Klaus as he stared at the body of his friend.

-

Klaus

I was greeted by a half dead huntress laying unconscious in the front door. It was the same woman who I "accidently" killed her daughter on my last visit in the Rockies.

But what alarmed me was the strong smell of blood... Alot of it.

"Owen, oh my god."

My head snapped up to the strained voice of Alycia.

Now that I thought about it, Jade's heart was pounding as if it were to jump our of her chest.

What the hell did Owen do now?

I walked to where they were, hearing the voice of Alycia encouraging Jade on.

The smell of blood grew closer as I turned the corner, seeing a tense Jade hovering over someone's body. Everyone's heads snapped to my presence, as they looked at me in shock.

And when I took a step closer, the face of the body now coming into view.

Owen.

And then Jade turned her head to face me, but I didn't meet her stare.

I looked at my dear dead friend's corpse lying in his pool of blood on the ground.

"Klaus.." Jade spoke my name softly.

I looked at her. Hard. And she looked beautiful, her eyes full of sorrow.

I felt Stefan move next to me, to make sure I was not about to do anything rash.

"Fix him."

I turned my back on them all.

"Wait, Klaus. Where are you going?" Jade's voice called out.

"Packing. I'm leaving here tomorrow morning." I said.

"Klaus." Alycia pulled me around to face her.

"What about Jade?"

"What about Jade?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You aren't leaving her here, are you?" She asked me.

"I leave her in your care. I trust you'll take good care of her."

"You aren't leaving."

"You can't make me stay."

"Klaus, child, you are throwing a tantrum at this moment. Halfway to New Orleans you'll regret leaving here without Jade, leaving your best friend."

"This is no tantrum."

"You are angry. You want to kill the people who hurt Owen, but they are already dead. Going back to New Orleans now will make everything worse."

I stayed silent. She did have a point there.

"So don't pack. Just go upstairs and get yourself cleaned up." Alycia switched her gaze to my blood covered clothing.

"We will talk about your... crimes later." Alycia shook her head as she walked away.

-

A few hours passed as I shut myself in my room, Stefan coming up to speak to me a few times.

I was one to deal with my anger and emotions myself, since I was advised to by the one and only Alycia herself.

I sat on my sofa, drinking my way through the hours that passed.

My foolishness was the reason why Owen was dead. Well, he probably is not dead now, but back there, he did die.

I made enemies. I make enemies everywhere I go. And one of the girls I killed back there was a hunter. A hunter has friends. Surely her friends would go after me. But that would be easy to take care of.

A knock was sounded on my door.

"Ah, mother. Come in."

Alycia opened the door, glaring up at me as she shut it.

I grinned, opening my arms out wide, letting the glass in my hand drop and shatter.

"I am ready for the scolding, mother!"

"How much did you drink?" Alycia walked over to me, arms crossed, carefully stepping over the glass.

"Enough to call you mother."

Alycia sighed, putting my arms down at my side.

"Good thing I am nothing like your mother."

"You're more of a mother than she ever was." I smiled.

Alycia gave me a smile in return.

"Aw. You are sweet. I enjoy this drunk side of you." Alycia said.

I let out a hearty laugh.

Alycia's smile turned into a frown before she shook her head.

"No, no. I'm supposed to be mad at you. Stop making me smile."

"But mother! You look ridiculous with a frown. That is your face most of the time too, after all."

"I'm going to pretend that you didn't just insult me.. But you, Niklaus, truly are an idiot. This ridiculous killing was you throwing a tantrum because you. Did not. Get what you want!" Alycia jabbed her finger against my chest each time.

I put my hand over the spot where Alycia jabbed me on.

"I was not throwing a tantrum. The girls got in my way. I simply killed them."

"That is exactly what I am talking about. You act before you think. That is why everyone fears you."

"And with that, that is why everyone respects me."

"Klaus. If you keep doing this, you'll lose the person you care about the most."

"I won't lose my family."

"Not your family, Klaus. I'm talking about someone else."

I narrowed my eyes at her, before turning around.

"I. Do not care about her."

"I can see it in your eyes."

"Its all an act."

"Turn around and say that to my face."

I chuckled. "How is she?"

"You don't seem as drunk now as before."

"That's because my mind is now on other things."

"Hm. Alright. And Jade's fine."

"Then how is Owen?"

A pause.

"He's alive. But in terrible condition, of course."

"Good."

"Would you like to see him? I'm sure he'd like to see you."

"Its my fault."

"Excuse me?" Alycia sounded surprised.

"Owen died because of me."

"Well, I won't tell you otherwise." Alycia agreed with me. I smiled in amusement.

"But again, you're wrong." Alycia placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Owen's alive. Because of Jade. At least she's here to clean up your mess."

Ouch. "Thank you, mother."

Her grip hardened on my shoulder.

"Well, I didn't come here to insult you. Here I am, asking you for the millionth time, to control your actions. Think before you act. Or else you'll end up hurting the people you love."

She left my room leaving those words ringing in my head.

Alycia did have a point. I was rash. I did things without thinking. I followed my instinct. But that was all passed down to me from my father. That poor old dead bastard.

I tensed when I sensed her blood and beating heart come closer to the door.

I turned when I felt her presence at my door.

A gentle knock.

I dared not speak.

"Klaus?" Jade's voice called out from the other side of the door.

Shutting my eyes, I turned around, facing away from the door.

I took a deep breath, walking away from the door.

"Klaus, I'm coming i-

-No, please don't."

Silence on the other side.

"I don't want to see you right now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
469K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
159K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...