Pregnant With My Bully's Baby...

By changelxrry

its unusual to fall in love with your bully. but i guess school is where unusual things happen. wether its ba... More

Pregnant With My Bully's Baby (One Direction FanFiction)
Chapter 1: Oath to kill me
Chapter 2: Explain and Suicide.
Chapter 3: Invitation and Friendship.
Spoiler Alert And Shoutout!
Chapter 4: The Plan.
Chapter 5: Defended and Gratitude.
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Still Into you
Important Author's Note. Kinda.
Chapter 8: Just a dream
Chapter 9: Change of plans.
Chapter 10: Tortured.
Chapter 12: Positive or Negative.
Chapter 13: Drunk night.
Author's Note Again!
Chapter 13: Positively angry at me.
I really hate this!! Im so sorry
Chapter 14: New House
Chapter 15: Dad and sadness
Chapter 16: My sister's confession and Zayn's Kissing session
Chapter 17: I have to.
Chapter 18: Im In.
Chapter 19: Turn on
Chapter 20: Is she Dead?
Epilouge

Chapter 6: Niall's House

30.7K 653 78
By changelxrry

Sorry for the long wait guys. I had a writer's block. I think this is still not good. But I hope you guys like it :)

Jade's POV

I woke up in unfamiliar room. Sunshine shone to my eyes. I checked the time and it was 7am, school doesnt start until 9am. I remembered that I was gonna go skip school and go shopping with Perrie, but I have to know if she's safe now. But after I eat Im so hungry.!!

I sat up and see Niall's body structure by the door. "Morning Princess, care to eat with me? Parents are gone and my brother is at work so no disturbance."

I walked towards him and I realized that I still have the same clothing that I had yesterday, gross. I hated that. But I kinda like Niall, lets try this out . "Hmmm. Well I dont know sir. you defended me yesterday and I paid back. Is there anything else I have to pay for?"

He puts his hands in my waist. "Well, you didnt fully paid. Plus I think you need new clothes."

"Read my mind. Do you have any girls clothes in there?"

"Well no. But I think my mom has the perfect thing for you. Lets go to her room. I'll just tell her you needed it." I hummed and put my arms in his neck. "She'll agree with that. I think she likes you."

We got to his mother's. Its all a bit old fashion. But I dont want walking, shopping, trying new clothes with a dirty body. So I chose a pink silk skirt and a blue collar tanktop. Now Im off to shower.

Niall showed me the way to the bathroom. He handed me a towel to dry myself later. I locked the door and stripped all of my clothes. I guess since Im in the bathroom I can sing. And maybe use their things. Like this strawberry shampoo. And maybe this watermelon scented soap. This smells all good and I guess delicious, if I could eat this. Hehe.. After what I guess is 10 minutes, I wrapped myself in the towel that Niall has given me and head off to the mirror cabinet. I opened it and see a blond hair coloring. Maybe his not really blonde. But whatever I dont really care.

I dried my hair and dressed up. I decided to go down stairs. On the way, I heard a voice. Not just Niall's voice they were many. It sounded like it was coming from the living room. I headed there and see whats going on. I peeked. Its his gang. BREATH! 

I decided not to peek but to eavesdrop I think is better. Maybe I'll hear something that might help Perrie.

"I love her. But I have to. We all know whats gonna happen if I dont." A guy said. Sounding vulnerable and kind.

Some guy in a deep british accent cleared his throat and said "Well. You could always pretend. You love the gal maybe you could make it something more special not something out from a criminal."

"Perrie HATES my guts, dumb-ass" another guy said, I think his the same guy I heard speaking first but now he sounds like mad smarty ass.

I heard foot step. Nearer nearer. Then somebody cupped my mouth. It was Niall, silently shushing me.

 "Hey you prick what are you doing there?" a guy with a deep voice said.

"None of your business, Styles. This is my house I can go wherever I want." Niall answered. He toke away his hand and stood beside me, where the boys can see him.

I heard a sharp inhale "Well, since I told you guys everything and I hate this place, I dont know why but today I hate this place, lets go to Lazaro's."

"Sure. Seems like school is a very good place not to go today for you." a humble voice of a man said.

"YES" two guys with different pitch of voice said in unison.

"No way. We have a test today. No way Im gonna skip that" Niall said.

"Suit yourself. Not my lost." a guy said. Hearing his footstep getting nearer and nearer. I saw Niall's hands gesturing me to move away. So I did. I saw them all get out of the house. Finally peace. But the words Love, Criminal and Perrie's name bothers me a bit.

I hummed "So your not gonna skip?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yup. Me and Perrie decided to shop."

"My only advice. Stay away from Lazaro's. You'll regret if you didnt."

"I'll keep that in mind."

I walked towards the kitchen counter founding a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea and huge platter of BACON. That would surely fill me up. YUM! I grabbed a plate, loaded it with lots of bacon and grabbed a catsup beside the platter.

Niall silently chuckled, taking a spoonful of his cereal drenched with milk. "You dont seem hungry, huh Jade?!."

"Whatever"

After eating. I washed the dishes. As soon as I was done it was 8:30 and Niall was in the living room couch checking his bag. He seemed to lost something. I looked around and I heard him say glasses. The only glasses I found is this sun glasses, I guessed this was it. I walked towards him.

"Looking for this" I said seductively while spinning the glasses in my finger.

Niall smirked at me with a small smile. "Hmmm." He ran towards me. Trying to get his glasses "Give it.". I held the glasses in my back.

"Touch me." I whispered.

He stopped and stared at me with his blue orbs. He moved closer making our body contact. He put both of his hands to my middle side sliding it slowly down to my waist. Slowly down to my bum. I let out a deep exhale. I lost feelings then he suddenly got his shades out of my hand. Stupid feels.

"Got it." He laughed. Faking a evil laugh and sticking out his tongue. "Bleh. Look not now okay. Its almost school time. Plus your friend might be waiting for you."

"Asshole" I rolled my eyes.

"You'll pay for that word soon." He said evilly and seductively. It senr a bit of shivers to me. But I got for things to feel before this asshole ruins my day. Hmmmm.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my second post of Chapter 6.. The last one I uploaded got me a bit confussed so I redo it.. Sorry guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the long wait.

This probably isnt worth for your wait. 

But I still hope you like it ♥ ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The picture at the side is Niall's house.  Cute right. Its from twilight. The Cullen house.

WHO LOVES TWILIGHT HERE?!

God Im a sucker for that movie. I really love that.

Last summer of 2011 I watched Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse everyday. Literally!

Heheh.. Sorry :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This probably stinks, I was having a bit of a writer's block as they call it.

Plus my parents are always looking at me while Im in the computer, I cant let them see what Im writing. I'll be grounded if they find out. So it took me some time.

Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Now please rate my new chapter tell me what you honestly think of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stinky?

It sucks?

It would do?

FOR REAL GUYS WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me your opinion guys.!

Your honest opinions.!

Hate allowed.

Advises/Request/Suggestions allowed.!

Thank you so much.

6+VOTES and 6+COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE!!

Hope you like it :) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Follow me and I'll be glad to follow you back.! Just ask :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.9K 20
Marcel Styles, a classic geek and loser, gets bullied by the big boys, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne. A lot. It's just a continuous cycle o...
4.9K 94 54
This is story about a girl that gets bullied and finds someone she loves and that person happens to be the one and only Harry Styles. Not the famous...
197K 4.7K 39
Cassie Brooks. A normal teenage girl. She gets bullied. By the most popular boy in school, Louis Tomlinson. He has a crew. Their names are, Harry St...
16.7K 340 39
Alex isn't your typical nerd. Yes she gets bullied and beaten. But it's all about to change when she becomes friends with Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Za...