She Cast A Spell On Me

Da sylvesteraomfe

Love just happens and it definitely happens for a reason, good or bad, what ever the reason may be it teaches... Altro

Chapter 1: Grand Ma Tales
Chapter 2: Witnessing The First Horror
Chapter 4: Mrs. Johnson's Testimony
Chapter 5: Meeting With Peterson (part 1)
Chapter 6: Meeting With Peterson (part 2)
Chapter 7: Eliana Revealed
Chapter 8: The Spell
Chapter 9: Eliana's Secreat
Chapter 10: Eliana's Secreat - part 2
Chapter 11: Eliana's Secreat - part 3
Chapter 12: Peterson' Visit
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: A Step Further Into Darkness
Chapter 15: A Step Further Into Darkness (part 2)
Chapter 16: The Spell
Chapter 17: The Past
Chapter 18: The Past (part 2)
Chapter 19: The Past (part 3)
Chapter 20: The Past (part 4)
Chapter 21: The Past (part 5)
Chapter 22: Trapped
Chapter 23: The Secreat of The Spell
Chapter 24: A Night of Endless Passion
Chapter 25: Conversation
Chapter 26: Rita Speaks
Chapter 27: Rita Speaks (part 2)
Chapter 28: Confession
Chapter 29: Rita' Death
Chapter 30: Transfiguration
Chapter 31: Kill Pattern
Chapter 32: Shane' Wife
Chapter 33: Looks Like The End of Darkness
Chapter 34: Mr. Peterson' Death
Chapter 35: The Final Chapter

Chapter 3: Her Beauty Was Not Human

37 1 0
Da sylvesteraomfe

That night Shane could not sleep well, the way that girl looked at him, he was not able to forget and was feeling very uneasy in the house. He decided to take a stroll out side in the lawn and get some fresh air. It was 4 a.m. in the morning, he went out and as he was smoking, he started thinking about his wife Natasha, he loved her a lot and so did she. They had got married against all odds, Natasha could never bare children, she was barren but that never changed the way Shane loved her, in fact Shane never made her feel bad about it.

As he smoked he heard someone weeping, it was as if a man in pain was crying for death to come and take all that pain away. He noticed that the voice was coming from the mansion and that seemed very strange for he though that no one lived in there. He wanted to be very sure that he was hearing right. He slowly started to walk towards the house and also looked around if someone else was listening to what he was. As he approached a little closer he noticed a light coming through the window and he felt assured that someone was in there for sure.

He started to move quickly towards the house and just then the window opened, which made him stop and look intently towards the window. As he looked there came from with a women who came and stood at the window, she was the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life. In the darkness of night he could see her skin shimmering, her pink lips were so evident, the sparkle in her blue eyes was like diamonds and her dark hair were mesmerizing. Shane could not stop himself from looking her and then she looked at him, she smile gently and Shane quickly lowered his eyes. He was embarrassed and waited for a bit to gather his strength to ask her if she needed help.

He looked up and to his surprise there was no one there, the lady at the window had disappeared and there was no sound to be heard anymore. There was an absolute dead silence around, Shane was all alone in the midst of the twilight asking himself is what he saw was true. He turned and proceeded towards his house, he could just not stop thinking about that amazing lady he had seen. He did not sleep after that and waited for the morning to arrive, for the first thing he wanted was to know more about her from Mrs. Johnson.   

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...