Harry Potter One Shots and Tw...

By ImKatbug42

Harry Potter One Shots and Two Shots. These are mostly x Reader, but there are also Imagines. Most are pretty... More

Blush--Harry Potter x Reader
What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part One Of Two
What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part Two of Two
Staring--Ron Weasley x Reader
Bet--Fred Weasley x Reader
As The Years Passed--George Weasley x Reader
A/N
You'll Be Okay--Ginny Weasley x Reader
Hapee Birthdae
Albus Severus Potter x Reader
Un-Used To It--Harry x Reader
Bet Part 2--Fred Weasley x Reader
A/N THANK YOUU
NEW STORY
Quidditch--Oliver Wood x Reader
I thought I Lost You--Charlie Weasley x Reader
Stuck In Time--Harry x Reader x Tom Riddle
Bet Part 3/Final--Fred Weasley x Reader
Stuck In Time--Different Perspectives (Tom)
Young Remus Lupin x Reader
5 k
New Story? For Real This Time! (A/N)
Padfoot?--Young Sirius Black x Reader
Merry Christmas--Young James x Reader
Harry x Reader
A/N
Imagine for Lily
Neville x Reader
Viktor Krum x Reader
I'M SORRY
Dean x Reader
Halloween
Stuck in Time (Harry x Reader X Tom) Pt. 2
Thank You!
Young Remus Lupin x Reader (Pt. 2)
Happy Birthday!
Birthday Headcannons
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
Imagine for Samantha

Fred and George Muggle AU

9.7K 239 138
By ImKatbug42

This was requested by turntywurnpurlurts, hope you enjoy!

~~~~

I was finally moving out! Moving out of where? That horrible place I had to call home for 18 years. I was planning on moving to an apartment complex that my friend had recommended. She was big on interior design and layout, and she basically rented the apartment for me a month or so beforehand in order to make it live-able.

I guess she felt bad because I had to live in a drab boring house for 18 years, she never could stand hanging out at my house. Well, that and my horrible caretakers. I lived with my aunt and uncle, and they treated me like crap. Anyways, I had a little brother named Harry, and I wish I could keep him with me, but luckily he went off to some awesome boarding school only an hour or so away from home.

So moving in, she decorated, but she definitely didn't unpack. So before I met my new neighbors, I changed into some more comfortable clothes (A big t-shirt I stole from my best guy friend, (B/G/F), and some boy short panties) and stated unpacking. I first unpacked my bedroom, and then started on the living room. While in the living room, I already had the couch and tables set up, but while filling the bookshelf, I felt like I was being watched.

Looking around, I noticed a huge window where you could see straight into the person's apartment next to you, and there were two almost identical boys looking through the windows at me. Now I say almost identical, because one appears to be missing an ear, and the other was slightly paler than the other, almost as if he had recently been resurrected from the the dead.

Blushing, I rushed back into my room, threw on some proper clothing, and headed back to my living room. "Remind me to ask about getting curtains," I mumbled to Siri, while I continued to pack my books into the shelves.

Sooner than I realized, the two boys were knocking on my door, sweets in hand, and smirks on their faces.

"Hello," I greeted.

"Hi, we just wanted to say hello to our new neighbor!" they said in unison.

"Well, that's quite creepy," I muttered under my breath.

"Well, we"

"decided that"

"we would"

"bring some"

"treats over."

"Do you guys like plan these out, or what, because it's quite strange."

"We have a magical twin connection, so we don't need to plan anything," they chorused.

"Like I said, strange..." I said, grabbing the basket, and inspecting the sweets. "Hmm, these look like they've been tampered with. You should probably try a couple, just to make sure they're okay." (NOT LIKE DRUGS BUT LIKE MAKE THEM TASTE GROSS TYPE THINGS. LIKE TOOTHPASTE OREOS AND CARMEL ONIONS)

They looked at each other, shocked. Probably because I just saw right through their 'foolproof' plan. And to be honest, I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't sneak sweets I tampered with into Dudley (My cousin) and his friend's candy every Halloween. I mean honestly, they let me go trick-or-treating with my friends, and bring Harry along, but shove him into a cupboard, and me into a closet, and think, "Oh, they won't do anything to our son when we give them a perfect chance to."

So they looked at each other, then back to me, and I just told them, that I am quite into simple pranks myself.

They informed me that they usually go all out, but you can't just full on prank somebody you just met. I agreed completely, and then let them know you don't prank me ever, or you get whats coming.

I invited them in, and we talked. I learned their names, the 'holey' one being George, and the ghostly one being Fred. I learned that their little brother is actually in the same grade as Harry, and they attend the same boarding school. The reason I didn't know them was because they attended that boarding school, as it has been a tradition in their family, and then moved down here from where their parents and younger siblings lived, an hour in the opposite direction from the school.

They have 5 siblings all together, bringing them to a total of 9 in the family, and occasionally taking in other people temporarily, which they usually also consider family. The pair runs a joke shop, full of practical jokes, in which they sell prank candy, such as the ones they just attempted to give me, but with perfectly sealed wrappers, since they were only testing the ones they had given me, they didn't have the perfect manufacturer type seal.

When it reached time for dinner, I realized that I had hardly any food in my house, except for some Redvines and the candy that they tampered with. When the two invited me over to their apartment in exchange for me showing them some (Specialty Dish) that I was bragging about being great at making, I knew we were going to be close.

When I entered their apartment it was like entering a new world. They gave me a mini tour, because the apartment was only a two bedroom, and lets be honest, not very large at all. I got to see Fred and George's room, and they admitted this is the first place where they've ever slept in separate rooms before. I started to take more of a liking to Fred, but both of the twins seemed pretty cool.

We became close friends, and by the month mark of me living on my own, I had already begun working with them in their joke shop in the mall. They called it 'Weasley's Wizard Wheezes' claiming, that their pranks are so good, they're like magic. In fact, I had to say that every time that a new customer entered the store.

"Welcome to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, where the pranks are so good, they're like magic," I greeted the customers that had just entered in my usual voice. I tried to sound excited, but it always came out pretty monotone. Then looking up, I noticed who it was. My brother Harry had entered with two redheads. One girl and one boy, who I'm assuming are Fred and George's younger siblings. They were also with a girl with frizzy brown hair.

I ran around the counter, and pulled Harry into hug, gaining strange looks from the other three. I said something along the lines of missing him, and when he recognized my voice he instantly relaxed, hugging me back.

"Harry, do you know her?" the red headed boy asked.

"Ronald, first of all, he obviously wouldn't be hugging her if he didn't, and second of all, can't you see the resemblance. They're clearly related," the bushy haired girl went on after hitting the redhead, who I'm assuming is Ron with a book she had in hand.

I started chatting with Harry, and he started introducing me to his friends, starting with Ron, when the twins walked out.

"(Y/N)! You know Harry!"

"Yeah, he's the brother I was telling you about."

"Oh! Well, we knew him, how could we not notice that the two were siblings?" Fred asked George.

"Not sure Fred, they're like the same person, but with different hair," (color, length, or both) George laughed.

"Well, we see you've met Ron," they said in unison once again.

"Yeah."

"This is Ginny," they continued, gesturing to the redheaded girl, "and Hermione," referring to the bushy haired girl who hit Ron with a book.

"Nice to meet both of you," I said, shaking the two girls' hands.

"Wait, so how did you meet the twins?" Harry asked.

"Remember that apartment that (Y/B/F) said she'd decorate for me?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, they live in the one next to mine."

I spent almost the whole day hanging out with Harry and his friends, because the twins let me off early. I could tell George was reluctant to, but Fred convinced him.

I got along well with the two girls, and Ginny seemed to think that Fred fancied me. Hermione instantly agreed, but I shrugged it off as them being childish, even if they are only two and three years younger than me.

Ron was a bit oblivious to everything. Mainly to the fact that Hermione was constantly flirting with him. Harry would go out of his way to impress Ginny, and I could tell they liked each other. It was only a matter of time before they got together.

When I got back to 'Weasley's Wizard Wheezes' George had gone, and Fred was still cleaning up.

"Where's George?" I asked.

"Off on some date with a girl we knew in school, why?"

"Oh, I thought tonight was movie night? Unless its tomorrow?"

He thought for a second, then his face got quite sullen. "That was tonight..." he trailed off. Then a smirk appeared on his face, "Well we can still have it, you know."

"Sounds good," I said smiling.

We headed back and watched some horror movies in my, now fully stocked with food, apartment, munching on popcorn and Redvines. I found it quite funny how Fred was terrified by the movies, and practically crawled into my lap, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

~~~~

A/N: I know some of this doesn't make much sense, but I hope you enjoyed anyways.

Much Love

-Katelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
367K 22K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC