Captured Effortlessly

Galing kay HannahBluebell

Lily-Rose Grainger was 29 years old, she was a professional photographer to the stars, she had worked with Ac... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Nineteen

170 8 3
Galing kay HannahBluebell

"I still can't believe I forgot my phone" Lily moaned as she walked out onto the sidewalk with Ryan.

"You sure you don't want me to walk back with you?" Ryan asked as he stopped and looked at Lily.

"No it's okay, you go and get changed and I'll meet you at the resturant okay?" Lily smiled as she kissed Ryan gently "I've got a couple of emails I need to send anyway"

"Okay but don't be too long" Ryan frowned the last thing he wanted was for her to be caught up in her studio with work.

"I won't be, I love you" Lily smiled.

"I love you too" Ryan waited for a moment as he watched Lily walk back towards her studio. He then turned and walked back to his apartment to get changed.

...................
.........

"Jesus Dean" Anna cried as her heart started beating again as normal "Don't you know how to knock?"

"Lily gave me a key, sorry I didn't think" Dean quickly apologised when he realised how much he had scared Anna "I came by to collect a couple of memory sticks, she said they were in her room"

"Yeah okay" Anna was still shaking "You know where it is"

"You okay babe?" Drew was concerned for his girlfriend and how shaken she was about Dean.

"Yeah its just knowing Blake was upstairs and when I saw Dean...It just...oh god I'm sorry" Anna tried to shake it off before her emotions took a hold. Drew hugged her tightly and kissed her temple.

"It's okay" Drew whispered "He can't hurt anyone anymore" Anna just let Drew hold her for a moment.

...........................
............

Lily walked quickly into her studio and searched the desk for her cell phone "Shit, where are you?"she said to herself as she picked up some papers "Why am I talking to you, it's not like you can answer me" she exhaled again as she walked over to the kitchen area "Okay Lily now you are just talking to yourself"

Lily continued to search for her phone, she climbed the ladder into the roof space and continued her search up there as she had been using this space as a dark room recently.

While Lily was in the roof space she didn't hear somebody come in downstairs, the sound of the road outside was drowning out any noise.

.....................
..........

"Lily! LILY" a voice called out from downstairs. As Lily stepped down the ladder she almost cried out in excitement when she saw a familiar face standing in front of her.

"OH MY GOD" she squealed "What are you doing here, it's so good to see you" she hugged the blonde woman tightly.

"Just passing through, and thought I'd say hi" the woman smiled "So what's all this I hear about you dating a celebrity?" Lily laughed a little.

The woman standing in front of her was called Natalie and she was Lily's oldest friend, they had grown up together and we're extremely close. Natalie had gone traveling for a year or so as part of her break between careers "You mean Ryan?" Lily chuckled.

"Yes Ryan Tedder" Natalie smirked "How the hell did that happen? I saw his tweet the other night and thought oh my god...Lily he used the L word"

"I know we've been using it alot lately" Lily giggled as she watched shock fill Natalie face.

"So it's more than just a casual thing then? Oh Lily that's fantastic" Natalie almost squeezed the life out of Lily ad she hugged her "It's about time you met someone decent, and you never know it might make Blake back off a little"

"No" Lily's tone saddened "He's gotten worse since you left, I have an AVO out against him now"

"What? Since when?" Natalie was horrified.

"Since he moved into the apartment above us and used cctv footage from here" Natalie eyebrows raised as Lily explained the torment Blake had been putting her through "Not to mention the endless flowers and texts"

"Oh Honey why didn't you say anything, I would have come home sooner" Natalie hugged Lily again.

"I didn't want to ruin your adventure, besides Anna's been here" Lily smiled weakly.

"Yeah I guess, so have you told Ryan about it?" Natalie wondered.

"Yeah, Ryan's kinda been caught up in all the crazy" Lily sighed as she looked over at a picture of her and Ryan on her notice board.

"How did he take it?"

"He's been amazing, really supportive. To be honest it's been great just having someone in my life who genuinely cares about me. What you see is what you get with Ryan"

"And it helps that he is so damn hot" Natalie grinned cheekily "Did you want to grab a bite to eat? My treat, give us chance to catch up"

"I'm sorry I can't I am meeting Ryan for dinner" Lily felt bad, but she didn't want to cancel her plans with Ryan "We could meet up for a few drinks afterwards though if you want?"

"Yeah perfect, that sounds good to me" Natalie smiled "Call me when you are done and we'll meet up, maybe you could see if Anna wants to join us too"

"Yeah okay" Lily was more than happy to meet up with her friend after dinner with Ryan "Hey could you just call my cell phone for me" Natalie frowned but pulled her phone out her pocket and dialled Lily's number. Her phone vibrated from inside the desk drawer "Thanks honey, I would have been here all night looking for that" Lily couldn't remember leaving the phone in her drawer, but she tried not to think about it too much. She didn't want to make Natalie suspicious.

..............................
...........

Ryan had been waiting a while for Lily, his eyes widened as he looked up and saw her walk in. She had changed since he last saw her, she wasn't wearing her shorts and white string shirt. Now she was wearing a black dress, black and beige coloured leather jacket and a pair of black ankle boots "Wow you look amazing"

"Thanks, sorry I took a while. I bumped into an old friend" Lily grinned widely as she took her jacket off, Ryan stood up and kissed her before siting back down in his chair "Well actually she came to the studio, you've heard me talk about Natalie...?"

"The best friend who went travelling?" Ryan guessed correctly, which proved to Lily how observant he was...she was impressed.

"Yeah well she is back in town" Lily smiled.

"Oh wow brilliant, you should meet up with her" Ryan drank some water from his glass.

"I have kind of planned to meet her after dinner...just for a few drinks. You don't mind do you?" Lily spoke quickly.

"No course not, it'll do you good spending time with your friends. I have a few jobs to do later anyway" Ryan replied, Lily frowned.

"What kind of jobs?" She questioned curiously.

"Now if I told you that I'd have to kill you" Ryan teased, he loved winding Lily up.

"Ryan seriously, tell me?" Lily whined.

"Can I take your order please?" A waiter interrupted them "Oh my god are you Ryan Tedder...I'm sorry of course you are" the waiter mumbled.

"It's fine" Ryan smiled humbly.

"Forgive me" the waiter was practically shaking "I'm am such a huge fan I have followed you on my space for years and think you are all amazing. Oh wow, erm sorry...what would you like...oh man this is crazy"

Ryan tried not to laugh at this poor young guy, he was obviously very nervous to be around him "Could I get the lobster please?" Ryan smiled.

"Of course, and for you" the waiter turned to Lily "Erm fillet steak please, rare"

"Of course" the waiter clumsily picked up the menus and rushed off.

"Oh man" Ryan chuckled once he was out of sight "I hope he's gonna be okay bringing our food out"

Lily looked to be in a world of her own "Lily, baby?" Ryan reached forwards and touched Lily's hand. She jumped half a mile as she felt his skin on hers.

"SHIT" she cried "I'm sorry, what did you say I was mile away"

"Yeah I saw that" Ryan frowned "Is everything okay Lil?"

"Yeah fine, I'm just thinking about work that's all" Lily lied, Ryan nodded but wasn't convinced with her answer.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

278K 5.1K 90
"Sometimes, I wonder if you'll ever love me . . . then I wonder why you ever would." Audrey Julia started out as an ordinary sixteen year old fan-gir...
50.1K 1.5K 60
Leilani Walker isn't like any typical 16 year-old. She's smart, funny, awkward, beautiful,nice, and fun.After agreeing to take her cousin Jamie to an...
1.1K 44 28
Lily Rose Parker chased her dream to become a well-known fashion designer. Her love and passion for fashion motivates her as life throws big rocks an...
6.6K 341 77
This is the story of how a normal, regular, teenage girl went from being a fan of R5, to an important part of their lives. While at an R5 concert in...