It's Not My Style (EXO Kris f...

By MinionBlehBleh

If you think your life is messed up, then you haven't seen the half of mine. I'm a 25 year old female named... More

Bad Luck
You
Morning
First Day
Work WorkWork
Hell Began
I'm Broke
Let's Date
Our First Date
You're Embarassing
You Again
My Sassy Boss
I Love You
Heart Dont Do This
Italy
Fireflies
Somewhere Really Far
Somwhere Really Far, part 2
Not An UPDATE!!
Sun
Diane
I Won't Give Up
Why I Love You
1034.75$
Maybe You're Wrong
Hawaii
My Style Day!
A Different Side Of You
Our Relationship Is A Secret
This is not an update, but you still have to read it!!!
It Was Her
Goodbye
Switched
Sick
Happy Birthday
Surprise
Rachel
Uganda
Stay Out Of It
You're Scared
Not an Update.
Not An Update.....Again
Not An Update....Again part 2
Whenever I'm Sad
Who Are You?
!!!!TAG!!!!
I'm Your Boyfriend
Fear
Photograph
Make It Up!
She'll Be Alright.
The Things She Left
The Sheep Phone
Detective Henry
TAG
THIS IS NOT A TAG
Book Review
Mother
URGENT-TWITTER-PEOPLE-HELP-WANTED
Makes No Sense
Anne
Got You
Picture Tag
The Code
Slipping Through My Fingers.
Bradley
Tag
*NOT UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT*
Arrow
TAG
'I Don't Give Two Shits About Your Name'
Not an Update
TAG
Better
Miracle
An Unexpected Visit
Pig
Tape
Caroline Connahan
I Never Got to Say I Love you
Home
R&C
It Was Fun Though
Strange Caller
IMPORTANT
Asshole
A Heart and A Kiss
Engagement Party
Hope
Catching The Culprits
Catching The Culprits part:2
The Last Fight
I'll Miss You
See You Later
Long-Ass-Last-Author-Note
Competition

Sixth- Sense

1.2K 60 47
By MinionBlehBleh

Haaaah! It feels so good to stretch. Oh bed how I MISSED YOU. Since I don't have a job, I can finally love you the way you deserve. My soft....soft......bed.
Bed?
How did I get here? Remember. Remember!

Ted!

I jump off my bed and .....what the hell is HAPPENING??
"Hello Miss." The woman accompanied by two bodyguards greets me.
"..........."
"............."
"........AAAAAAAHHHHH!" I scream grabbing onto whatever object is next to me.
"Mam. Please calm down." Her bodyguards step forward.
"Don't come any closer!!" I threaten them with a pencil (the only object that was next to me), "Who are you? And what ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
"Mam. Please" the bodyguards stretch out their hands to me.
"Don't TOUCH ME." I scream and the woman signals them to back off.
"I'm truly sorry for the intrusion, but please Miss Cole, calm down. We aren't your enemies." The woman looks at me kindly. She doesn't look young nor friendly. But something about her voice calms me. I put down my pencil and sit on the bed.
"My name is Yu Jae Won, but you might know me as Jae Jones."
"I've never heard of you." I tell her.
J: You know Kris Jones? He was your employer. I'm his mother.
D: What? .......Why?
J: Why?
D: What I meant to say was... That explains how you knew my name. Its....ummmm.. Nice to meet you. But what brings you here?
J: I heard you quit work.
D: Oh yeah.....about that...I'm really sorry, even after you helped me get it back I did this to you the next day. But it was my decision. I can't work over there.
J: Why?
D: I figured this job doesn't suit me. I'm sorry if I wasted your time, I hope you find a better replacement.
J: NO! (Shouts)
D: (taken aback) huh?
J: Please reconsider, you must work with Kris.
D: I don't 'must work with him'. I've already made up my mind. Besides it's pretty easy to replace me. I hear that anyone would love to have my job.
J: IT CANT BE ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU!
D:(frightened)...aha....
J: I apologize for raising my voice. I will explain everything. It might be hard to believe but please try to be understanding. You might think I'm insane, but what I'm about to tell you is all true. I can... see the future.
D: .....aha....
J: And what I saw.....was Kris dying. But he doesn't have to. You can save him. You're the only one that can.
D: .....ah....okay..... I ummm have somewhere to go...so.. (I stand up to leave, but she grabs my hand)
J: David please you have to believe me. As long as you're with him he'll be fine. Please.
D: you're crazy. Let go.
J: I know what happened to your mother. And when you turned 12.
D:( I forcefully pull out my hand and run out of the apartment)

What just happened? Is she mental? Breaking into my house saying random bullshit. I ought to call the police, but I feel bad for the crazy old lady.

How does she know about mom? Does she even know anything? She's probably bluffing. Don't think about it, I tell myself. Yet, for the past 4 hours that's all I've thought about.

I am now walking down an unfamiliar street, dressed in whatever I wore yesterday. I've got no idea how I got here. I'm passing by a construction area when I see Ted. Atleast I think it's Ted. The only thing I see is his back.
"TED!" I call him and when he turns around it's.......................Kris. Shit! He is the last person I wanna see right now. With a surprised expression he immediately walks towards me, but after he takes one step

CRASH!!!
A crane hits the ground behind him, missing Kris by a centimeter.

"KRIS!" I run to him. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
"I'm fine." He cooly says.
"How can people be so careless? Where are the workers? Hey! Where are you?" I shout at the construction area.
"It's Saturday. There's no one here. At least no one I know of." He looks suspiciously at the sky, and then at me "anyway what are you doing here?"
"I was just taking a walk. And then I saw you."  I tell him.
"Then go about your walk! I will handle this." He shoos me away with his hands.

Stupid idiot! Didn't even say thank you. If I hadn't called him he would've died! Idiot!
He......would.....have.....died.

"Booh!"
"Aaaaaah!!" I scream and suddenly the whole cafe is quiet.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd be that scared."
"What are you doing here Ted?"
"I came to get some coffee. Mind if I join you?" He asks.
"No."
He sits down and I ask him. "Say, was I that loud?"
"Your spoon flew 3 feet in the air."
D: Shit!
T: What are you reading?(points to the book)
D: Oh this? It's nothing.
T: Okay.... I see you really like this outfit (the thing she wore yesterday in the rain, she slept with it and is still wearing it today)
D: Hhhm. Oh right your jacket ( places it on the table) Can I ask you something?
T: Yes I'm single and No I'm not a stalker.
D: I'm being serious now. Do you believe that some people can see the future, or posses some sort of power?
T: Of course. I posses a certain power too.
D: Teeeed, I'm serious.
T: There are gifted people in this world. And many of them can predict or see the future. It's like a sixth sense. I met many who can and seen others. So of course I believe. But why this all of a sudden?
D: Thank you so much. (Stands up grabs the jacket and runs out)

                             Ted's (POV)
She took my jacket but forgot her book. 'People & Extraordinary Senses' hmmmm interesting.

I'm crazy. I completely lost it. Now I'm starting to believe in people who can see the future, next thing you know I'm practicing magic, or sacrificing a goat in my basement. I don't even have a basement. I don't know why I'm going back to my apartment. It's not like she will still be there.
I open the door to my apartment and.........................there's no one. Ahhh Im so tired and confused. I take off my jacket and then I realize that it's not mine. I still have his. I put it close to my face and I can still smell his perfume. It's so so so......what the HELL!!
I find Diane laying in my bed.
"What's wrong with you people? How many times?"
"No need to yell David. It's your fault you left the door unlocked."
"Sorry, it's just u aren't the first person I find at my house today."
"What do you mean? Who else was here?"
"I will explain later"
"Ahhhh this bed smells like you." She rolls in my blanket.
"No Shit! Whose bed is it? Idiot. What are you doing here?"
"You forgot to take me out to dinner yesterday. So you'll take me today."
"And who said that?"
"I did." She pulls my hand.
"Wait at least let me change."

I so called 'took Diane out'. We are sitting in Starbucks again. I love it, Starbucks.

"So some crazy old lady broke into your house and told you to work for Kris because she can see the future."
"Yup."
"And in the future, she saw Kris dying."
"Aham."
"And somehow you can save him."
"That's right."
"My diagnosis; she's mental, and you're an idiot." Diane points at me.
"Why am I an idiot?" I ask surprised.
"What kind of a person leaves their door unlocked?"
"I didn't leave it unlocked." I protest, "Frankly, I don't even know how I got home."
"Where you that drunk?"
"I wasn't drunk. I don't even drink. And it's more like I don't entirely remember how I got home."
She looks at me confused.
"Ted carried me home. I must have fallen asleep on his back."
"Wait, what! You let some stranger touch you all over." Diane shouts.
"What are you saying? Do you even hear yourself? He just carried me. Besides, I like him."
"Well good for you!"
"Why are you angry?" I'm starting to get pissed.
"Sorry. I was just fooling around. Don't take me seriously."
"It's fine." I tell her, "but where are our drinks? Aren't they taking long?" I turn around looking for a waiter when I see..
Da: Crap! (Hides behind her handbag)
Di: What is it?
Da: (whispering) It's Kris! He's here.
Di: What? Where? (Whispering too) (looks around) Oh there.....he's coming this way.
Da: What!? What do I do?
Di: Just act natural.
K: (walks up to their table. Stares at David)
Da: (squirming) Oh Kris, hi. What brings you here? I'm just having a coffee. (Searches with her hands for the cup on the table. There is no cup on the table. Their drinks didn't arrive yet.)
K: I'm not here to watch you act stupid. You dropped this today. (Throws phone on table), normally I wouldn't come and return it, but since it won't STOP RINGING! Here consider this as charity.( leaves)
Da: Da hell kinda charity is this???? Returning to me something mine.
Di: Woah David. When did you buy this? I thought this model isn't supposed to be out till next year.
Da: What do you mean, I had this phone since 2010. Shit! This isn't my phone. Idiot he gave me his instead. (Grabs the phone and runs to find Kris)

Where is he??
Oh there, at the zebra cross!
"Kris!" I shout to him.
He immediately stops and looks at me, at the same instance a black Nissan drives through the red light right past him.
"KRIS!" I run to him, "are you ok?"
He doesn't reply.
"Are you Ok?"
He still doesn't reply. He's just standing there with a frozen expression on his face.
"KRIS!" I shout.
"Huh?.....Oh yeah....I'm okay."
"Thank God. I thought you were going to die back then."
"Yeah me too." He looks into my face, "Thank you. For.......saving my life."
Did he actually thank me? I'm not dreaming am I? I have to make sure.
" 'Thank you.' Me?" I ask.
"No, thank you to the driver who missed me by an inch." He scoffs.
"Haha...very funny." (Sarcasm)
"What do you want?"
"I want my phone." I hand him his. He returns mine and we both leave. Not even saying bye.

"He got hit by a CAR!?"
"No Diane, he almost got hit by a car. I called his name and so he stopped just in time."
"So you're like some sort of superhero." Diane laughs.
"Miss Cole." I hear a familiar voice.
"What are you doing here?" It's that crazy old lady from today.
"I really need to talk to you." This time she's without her guards.
"I have nothing to say." I cooly tell her.
"Miss please." She begs, "What if I prove it for you. Will you listen and believe me then."
"Prove what?" I ask.
"If I prove to you that I can see the future, will you believe me and do as I say?"
".... Yeah! Of course. But you have to do it in the next 5 minutes." The woman's crazy.
"Do you promise?"
"Promise what?" I ask
"To do what I ask of you, if I can prove it within 5 minutes."
"Ok... I promise."
"Your drinks will arrive by the time I finish speaking. Your caramel macchiato will be too strong and you'll start choking. You'll call the waiter for a bottle of water but instead he'll bring the bill. It will be 26.9$. Your friend will try and get you water herself, but as soon as she stands from the chair, she'll trip. Another waiter will get you the bottle. However he's not just a waiter, he's actually your old class mate. He won't recognize you. But you will him. Also the woman on to your right, will run run out of the café, because her boyfriend will break up with her."
"Here are your drinks," the waiter comes as soon as she stopped talking,"enjoy."
What? Ok just calm down David. It was just a prediction. She probably saw the waiter coming so she stopped. Without any hesitation I try my caramel macchiato.
*ugh* *cough*
Shit! This coffee is too strong. I can't tolerate anything bitter nor spicy!
I start choking like a dying seal once again. Doesn't this situation seem familiar?
Unconsciously I signal the waiter for water.
Damn everything is happening as she predicted. It can't.
The waiter rushes to me with a bill that says 26.9$. Oh NO! This is not happening. People can't see the future.
What did she say would happen next? Oh right Diane, will try to get me water but trip. I look at Diane and she's just sitting there.
Aha! I knew it! She just planned everything with the waiter.
I turn to see.....Joshua, my old class mate and my first crush running to me with a bottle.
He asks me if I'm okay and leaves. Guess he really didn't recognize me. Too bad. I really wanted to talk to him. But wait! Didn't she say this would happen.
After drinking water I hear a slap and see the woman to my right running out with tears on her face.

"It can't be." I look at the old lady.
"Do you believe me now?" She asks.
"This is bullshit! You probably planned the whole thing. Let's go David." Diane gets up and immediately trips.
"No, it isn't." I tell Diane, looking at the old lady.
"Will you please come with me?" Jae Jones pleads.
I don't know what is it that made me believe her. She could have planned everything just like Diane said. But something about that old lady made me want to trust her. It's the same something that made me want to calm down and sit on the bed this morning.
"Yes." I tell her.

The car pools up in front of what looks like a castle. And I think I'm in Disney Land. The door opens and he old lady and I get out. Diane didn't come with us.
The doors to this castle open and....................................................... .................................................................................................................................is this paradise? I can't even describe the things I see. All I know is it's very expensive. After walking here and there, and taking many terms. The old lady, I mean Jae Jones, Miss Jae Jones leads me to some sort of living room. It's not that big. There's just a dark wooden table, surrounded by black leather sofas. There's also a window with dark curtains, and a dim light. The whole place looks creepy but....so comfy.

J: Please sit
I do as she says. This is so soft.
J: Thank you for coming with me Miss David.
D: It's okay just call me David, I feel old with the 'Miss'.
J: (smiles) listen to me carefully David. I'm going to explain everything to you, about me and my family. But whatever you will know, you must not tell anyone. Do you promise.
D: Yes..... I promise.
J: Some may call it witchcraft or shamanism. But it's a sixth sense. A type of gift from God. My great grandfather was the first to experience it. He was a very spiritual person. He always wondered about what was impossible. Then when he turned 30 he began seeing things. Things that would happen, things that already passed. People called him crazy. No one believed him, except one woman. My great grandmother. She believed him because she also experienced something similar. Except she didn't see things, she knew what a person thought. She could read minds. From the product of two gifted people came my grandfather. He inherited both their gifts and was gifted as well. He could see what a person desired most. That's how he met my grandmother. Once he saw her he knew, all she wanted was him forever. And he wanted her too. But she wasn't gifted. She was just a normal girl. Yet, she believed him. Because she loved him. From the product of two gifted people comes a greater gift, but from the product of a gifted and a normal human, the gift decreases. My father could only read minds. That ability lasted only while he was young. When he married my mother it completely disappeared. My mother was a normal woman as well. At first she didn't believe him, but when they had their first child, me, she changed her mind. As soon as I learned how to speak, I started predicting football games, cartoons. As I grew I started predicting my test questions. That's when my mom believed her husband. As I grew my visions became more intense. I could see the lives of people just by looking at them. I could see their wedding days, birthdays, their deaths. Imagine seeing the death of someone. And I don't mean those where people grow old and die, I mean accidental deaths. By crossing the road, taking an elevator. Imagine knowing that someone will die and only you can stop it. At first I tried to help those people. But no matter what I did, they would still die later. After saving them from one death I could immediately see their next. I told my mother about it and you know what she said, "Death is something natural. No matter where you go....you can't escape it. So don't think that it's your fault. Seeing the future isn't always great. Life itself isn't always great, but do you stop living? You can help people without interfering with their deaths. Besides death isn't always bad. It's not the end of life, but the beginning." After hearing those words I completely stopped interfering with people's lives. And the last thing I predicted was my mothers death. Although I saw clearly when and how she would die, I didn't try to stop it. I knew what she would say if I tried, "death isn't the end of life, its the beginning of another.". And so I let her go. After she died my gift started receding. I could no longer see the future as I wanted. And when I did it wasn't clear. Just some blurry visions. I completely stopped having visions when I had my first child.
Da: Kris?
J: Mia, she's my first daughter.
(Woman walks in)
Mia: Hi David. I'm Mia. (Sits down next to David)
Da:(she's sooo beautiful)
J: As I was saying, I stopped seeing the future when she was born. For 29 years I lived as a normal person. Until recently, I started having visions again. A vision actually. The same vision again and again, over and over. The scene was very blurry I could barely see much, but my entire family was standing in what looked like a park. We were surrounded by trees and grass. But everything was grey. It was raining and Mia and I were crying. There was a tombstone in front of us. Thats how I knew we were at Kris's funeral.
Da: His name was written on the tombstone, what date was it? (Starting to panic)
J: I don't know what was written on the tombstone. It never showed.
Da: Then how do you know it's Kris's funeral.
J: Because as I said our entire family was there. All of us...except Kris.
Da:..........okay, look I understand everything now, but what does this have to do with me?
J: Remember how I said that after Mia was born I stopped seeing the future?
Da: Yeah. Until recently you saw The funeral.
J: That funeral was the only vision I saw over and over again, until you and Kris bumped into each other in Starbucks.
Da: You saw that?
J: I was in the car at that time. When you bumped into him I had another vision. He was smiling with a young lady. They were holding hands and hugging. That lady was you.
Da: WHAT??
J: Try to understand, that was the only vision I saw after the funeral one. And after you started working for him that day, I saw it again. For all those months you worked with him. I had no visions until yesterday when you quit. You probably quit at night didn't you? Because at 10:00pm the vision came. I saw the funeral again. It kept blinking and blinking, that cursed tombstone. I didn't know what to do. So that's why I broke into tour house and waited for you to wake up. When you left your house that vision started going through my eyes again. I decided to follow you. When I saw you by the construction site with Kris. The vision of him smiling with you popped in again. And in the cafe it came as well. Everytime I see you with Kris that funeral vision disappears. So I don't know how or why, but as long as you're with him. I know he will be safe. Do you understand now?
Da:.....uuummmmm
Mia: Listen we're not asking you to love him. Just stay by his side until we find another way. I know my brother seems like a total ass, but he really isn't. He will change, for you. I saw it.
Da: If his life sort of depends on me then why be so rude? And wait you can see the future too?
Mia: Yes. Yes I can. I inherited this from mom. My other brother has some sort of gift too. But Kris-
J: Kris doesn't know we have sixth sense.
Da: What? How come?
J: He had a medical condition when he was younger. Anything sudden would cause him continuous panic. To keep him safe we decided not to tell him. Although his panic condition stopped long ago. We agreed to never tell him. It's better that way.
Da: So you two see the future. Your other brother has some sort of gift or sense too. And Kris is just normal.
J: Not exactly.
Mia: We think Kris does possess some pf our extraordinary inheritance. He just doesn't know it. He can very faintly read minds. Since he was a kid he would always know what we would think. Not all the time but mostly. That's why it was very hard to lie to him. And that's why he's so good in business.
Da: THAT EXPLAINS.....
Mia: That explains what?
Da: huh? Oh! Nothing. (That explains how he always knew what I would do.)
J: Please David will you help us. Will you help him.
Da:.........okay.
J: Thank you so much!! But David Kris doesn't know about this, I prefer it that he and no one
else does.
Da: Sure I won't tell anyone. But I have a question, before you said something about my mother and me not remembering things when I was 12.
J: That, you will know in time.

We say our goodbyes and their chauffeur drives me home. I have a huge day ahead of me tomorrow. I'm going to battle with Kris. Since I know he can't fire me. I won't keep my mouth shut anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455 56 10
HELLO MI CASA BLESSMOONS disclaimer (😉) this is just a imagination.. don't take seriously.. this story is about Mr Kim taehyung aka v biggest busi...
727 62 42
My name is Lily Jung. I'm 17 years old. My best friend Baekhyun doesn't trust me being alone wig any other guy. Not until I found out my mother is da...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
1.8K 65 17
its a story about my fantasy. as for real, I will be moving to Seoul In about a year after completing my college. And this what I imagine would happe...