Love Will Always Last (Garmau...

By ttsmols

Sequel to Love Will Have To Pay A Price....... If you do not understand this then read the first book!! OH AN... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
THEORY
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEW COVER!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Notifications for HATERS!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
OK THIS IS DELAYED RIGHT NOW!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
OMG... NO!!!
Writers BLOCK UHG
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Story prediction or whatever! XD
OMFG!!!!
ANOTHER PREDICTION!
Chapter 34
Not update sorry :P
UPDATE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK
THE BOOKS OUT!

Chapter 9

3.2K 57 13
By ttsmols

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Life is so confusing...." I heard a chuckle.... an evil chuckle... I turned around to see Zane. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" He smirked. "You know the potion the Shadow Lord gave you in that dream.... Well, let's just say that'll be a warning for you." Then he disappeared. I sighed. "What did he mean...." I saw Garroth by a tree. "Damn it!" "You heard everything hm?" He nodded. "But what dream?" I sighed, "I had it earlier before you knocked by door when I was in my bedroom..... The dream... Well.... I saw the Shadow Lord..." "Wait WHAT!?" "He held a potion filled with a purple darkness inside..... He wanted me to join them, but I refused.... Then he splashed the potion on me and I felt corrupted with darkness inside of me...." "I see..."

I started to feel a pain inside of me. I fell on the ground to my knees. "APH!" My hands were on my heart. There was a rush of pain. Then it stopped. "What happened?" "I-I-I don't know..." "You should get rest...." "Alright." I sighed. We started to walk down the hill to the house. We entered inside and I went to my room.

"What was that pain..... It felt as if something was stabbing my heart.... Was it the potion from my dream.... No it couldn't be...." There was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Garroth. "Yeah Garroth?" He looked suspisiously at me. "Aph since when did you have that cut on your neck?" "What cut?" I looked in the mirror to see a black cut. "What!?" I felt the same pain again. I fell to the ground. Garroth rushed to me. "What's going on!?" Then I felt it again. The same feeling from my dream. Being corrupted by darkness....

(Ok sorry it's short I did this before I had to go get ready for my bus because it's raining here UHG I HATE RAIN IN THE MORNING!!!! So yeah sorry these have been short :(  )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...