Love Will Always Last (Garmau...

By ttsmols

Sequel to Love Will Have To Pay A Price....... If you do not understand this then read the first book!! OH AN... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEW COVER!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Notifications for HATERS!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
OK THIS IS DELAYED RIGHT NOW!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
OMG... NO!!!
Writers BLOCK UHG
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Story prediction or whatever! XD
OMFG!!!!
ANOTHER PREDICTION!
Chapter 34
Not update sorry :P
UPDATE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK
THE BOOKS OUT!

THEORY

3.1K 33 20
By ttsmols

Ok this isn't an update SORRY but I'm having a theory AND I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS!!! I KNOW THAT!!! But don't you think Dante is acting wierd? I heard from Ella_the_obsessed her theory was that the masked man kidnapped Dante and is disguising as Dante also. If you wanna see the rest of it go to the book A Secret Life and also read it, it's an awesome book! Anyways it makes sense why. Because HELLO THE PART OF DANTE AND THE AMULET!!! 

BUT I HAVE ANOTHER THEORY!!!!!!!!!! FUTURE THING WHATEVER IF IT ONLY COULD HAPPEN... My theory for the future.... so you know how Aph can't sleep at night right? What I'm thinking is that the masked man will turn into himself and Aphmau sees. And then the next day they are all in the Plaza and she starts to talk to Lillian who she actually is. Then Garroth might FINALLY come out of his darn shell BECAUSE HE A TURTLE! XD And then starts going to Lillian's side becuz you know how she tryin to help Garroth. But I think she is trying to seduce Garroth!! Then there's more arguing then Lillian takes out a sword and turns to the masked man or whatever! And puts it by Aphmaus throat and says EVERYTHING!!! But then stabs Aphmau in the chest because she is the Lord Duh! AND NO DUH THE MASKED MAN IS WORKING FOR ZANE OR WHATEVER! And yeah that all I think!

So yeah XP THAT'S MY THEORY FOR THE FUTURE!! If it ever comes true :(  But Garroth might confess!!!! IF!! IF IT HAPPENS 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
525K 18.8K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
794K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...