All The Right Moves

بواسطة dinaAbu

*This book is a spin off to What I Left Behind. This may be read as a stand alone but it is highly suggested... المزيد

Prologue
All The Right Moves- Chapter 1
All The Right Moves- Chapter 2
All The Right Moves- Chapter 3
All The Right Moves- Chapter 4
All The Right Moves- Chapter 6
All The Right Moves- Chapter 7
All The Right Moves- Chapter 8
All The Right Moves- Chapter 9
All The Right Moves- Chapter 10
All The Right Moves- Chapter 11
All The Right Moves- Chapter 12
All The Right Moves- Chapter 13
All The Right Moves- Chapter 14
All The Right Moves- Chapter 15
All The Right Moves- Chapter 16
All The Right Moves- Chapter 17
All The Right Moves- Chapter 18
All The Right Moves- Chapter 19
All The Right Moves- Chapter 20
All The Right Moves- Chapter 21
All The Right Moves- Chapter 22
All The Right Moves- Chapter 23
All The Right Moves- Chapter 24
All The Right Moves- Chapter 25
All The Right Moves- Chapter 26
All The Right Moves- Chapter 27
All The Right Moves- Chapter 28
All The Right Moves- Chapter 29
All The Right Moves- Chapter 30
All The Right Moves- Chapter 31
All The Right Moves- Chapter 32
All The Right Moves- Chapter 33
All The Right Moves- Chapter 34
All The Right Moves- Chapter 35
All The Right Moves- Chapter 36
All The Right Moves- Chapter 37
All The Right Moves- Chapter 38
All The Right Moves- Chapter 39
All The Right Moves- Chapter 40
All The Right Moves- Chapter 41
All The Right Moves- Chapter 42
All The Right Moves- Chapter 43
All The Right Moves- Chapter 44
All The Right Moves- Chapter 45
All The Right Moves- Chapter 46
All The Right Moves- Chapter 47
All The Right Moves- Chapter 48
All The Right Moves- Chapter 49
Epilogue

All The Right Moves- Chapter 5

330 10 0
بواسطة dinaAbu

Chapter 5

The next four days went by quicker than expected. From falling on my ass a billion times skiing to relaxing in the hot tub, I was not ready to head back to work in a few days.

I glanced up from the book I was reading and saw Drew standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"May I help you?" I asked.

He looked at me intently before speaking, "You're the one avoiding me now."

"That's not true." I responded looking back down at my book.

"So by going to bed early 2 hours and making sure you're sleeping at the opposite end of the bed with pillows in between us as well as doing more 'girl' things on the trip, you're not at all avoiding me?" He asked.

"Nope." I said closing my book before I stood up to go to the room.

I knew that I was indeed avoiding him but how could I not? The man made me feel foolish after these past few days.

"No, no more running away." Drew stated just as the rest of the gang walked into the house from snowmobiling.

"Hey guys have fun?" I asked trying to change the subject as I attempted to walk away from Drew and his hold on my arm.

Before I knew what was even happening I was flipped upside down and facing Drew's back.

"We'll be right back," Drew stated as he started walking up the stairs.

"Underwood put me down!" I groaned not bothering fighting his grip on my body.

The man was too strong for his own good.

"No problem," He said just as he locked the door to our room and stood so that I couldn't leave.

I sat on the bed and waited to see what he'd say. I wasn't going to run. This conversation needed to happen.

"Tell me what's going on Tiger." He asked.

I laughed at the comment.

His expression didn't falter from the stern look he was shooting me.

"Really Superstar?" I asked.

He looked at me intently, "Tell me exactly what it is that's bothering you, I'll fix it. Just tell me."

I looked at him closely, trying to read him but he was completely unreadable with his serious expression.

"I'm afraid too you know. But that's not stopping me." I stated not beating around the bush to the subject.

"You don't get it do you?" He asked, smiling his million-dollar smile at me causing me to question what it was I said that may have amused him.

He walked closer to me standing directly in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I only backed away from our kiss because the next time I kiss you will be when you decide whether you're willing to stop being friends with me. I will not kiss you unless that changes." He stated before pausing briefly.

"I couldn't keep kissing you without that changing and I want you to decide whether you want that change or not. It's up to you but I'll repeat myself when I say this." He said placing his hand on my cheek.

"I will not kiss you again unless you're mine. If I'm going to have you Tiger, that's it. I have you. I will have you always. There's no out of this, none." He said, smirking before dropping his arm and walking out of the room.

I watched as he shut the door and stared at it with adrenaline rushing through my body.

He wanted me, it wasn't about other girls.

But was I ready for another relationship?

One that was possibly endgame? Because knowing Drew, I would never be able to leave our relationship no matter what's to happen.

He just wouldn't allow us to not work out, ever. So when he says that he'd have me always, he sure wasn't kidding.

Was I ready for that?

***********************************************

"Thank god you had another driver for Jack. Love the kid but if I hear how he snagged a girl at the bar back at the lodge one more time I might've shot myself." I said to Drew as we drove away from the airport.

Drew chuckled, "You're telling me."

I was grateful that we left the lodge in one piece, especially leaving Blake, Ethan and Clay behind. They deserved to have some alone family time for a few days so all of us decided to cut our trip a tad bit shorter as a surprise for them.

I smiled and glanced at my phone to turn it on. Almost instantly I had seven missed calls, all from Kenna.

I sighed.

"What is it Tiger?" Drew asked from beside me.

"I don't work for another two weeks yet Kenna can't seem to function a week without nagging the crap out of me." I said reading her texts.

Good, nothing serious.

"Well turn that shit off, you're not working any time soon. I have you for the next weeks, we're not wasting that." He said grabbing my phone and placing it in his jacket.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Whatever you say Superstar."

I noticed the driver pulling up to Drew's neighborhood, "Are we dropping you off first?" I was never taken home after him.

"No." Was all he responded.

"I am not staying over, I have to unpack and wash all of my clothes," I said knowing that he wanted me to stay over his place.

"I have a washer, dryer, housekeeper that can do it all and you have plenty of space to put your clothes in. What's the next excuse you're going to throw at me?" He asked amused.

I crossed my arms, "I would like to go to my house Drew, my house. Not yours."

He looked at me just as we approached the front door to his house in the car, "You can go to your house later but for now, you're staying here, at your home." He stated getting out of the car and taking our bags inside the house.

I felt my insides warm at his statement.

There was no use in arguing with him. When Drew Underwood wanted something, he would do anything to get it no matter what the obstacle. I also felt the need to comfort him in a way. He'd been traveling a crap ton these past few years because of football he was probably excited to finally come home to someone who made him feel at home.

I knew the exact feeling.

I walked in his home and headed straight to the guest bathroom. The second I reached for the lock to lock it, the door was swung open.

"No, you're not a damn guest Tiger, go use my shower. Now." He demanded ushering me to walk past him.

I rolled my eyes, "Ever so territorial. What is it with you?" I asked walking to his room knowing he was following behind me.

"You've never not used what's mine and my space, don't start that shit now." He replied from behind.

"Has it ever come across that maybe I want you to have your own space? Or that I prefer having some distance with you when it comes to I don't know, changing or showering?" I asked turning around to face him.

He chuckled, "You damn well know that you don't care when it comes to having your own space. And besides, I think you and I are not used to us not being in each others hair all the time. Now go, shower. You smell like shit." He said throwing a towel at me before walking out of his overly large bedroom.

I rolled my eyes as I walked to the bathroom and stood against the door.

I liked Drew, there was no doubt about it.

But was it worth the risk to try out a relationship?

It worked great for Ethan and Blake but it wasn't always smooth sailing. But I'd take going through what they did any second if it meant I'd end up the way they did.

I was more than willing to try with Drew. Deep down, I knew that one day it would come to surface about his feelings towards me. No matter how much I knew he would play a protective role in my life, each of us knew deep down Drew had a soft spot for me and only me.

But what no one knew was that I felt the same. But never did I ever want to jeopardize our friendship and be the one to pull the first move.

Now I didn't have to never act upon those feelings. I could regain a sense of happiness in my life that I'd left void for years. But I could also be setting myself up for something worse, having this end terribly and losing my best friend in the process. Now that was something I would never let happen.

Drew would always be a part of my life.

Before I could think any more, I turned on the shower and hopped in.

Fifteen minutes later I got dressed and made my way to the main floor of his house.

I noticed food on the table but no Drew. I walked over to the food and noticed it was steaming meaning it couldn't have been placed here that long ago.

"Go ahead and dig in Tiger, I had Rayna put extra cheese on your mac and cheese for you." I heard Drew say as he entered the kitchen.

I loved how much he knew me.

"Little things." I said going to the fridge and grabbing us both water bottles.

"What about little things?" He asked as he went to the table and sat down.

"The little things that you do. You do so much for me and you don't even notice it." I replied sitting across from him.

"Not catching your drift here," He asked confused as he began to eat.

"You know my last relationship. I wish I could say the same about you though Superstar. I don't think you've ever mentioned a girl to me since I've known you." I said as I also began to eat.

"That's because you know that I've never been in one." He said eyeing me suspiciously.

I ate a little more before continuing to speak.

Once I was almost done with my plate did either of us begin to talk.

"You say that you wont kiss me unless I'm yours. You have never been in a relationship yet you're willing to be in one with me. Why?" I asked truly out of curiosity. He could have any girl he wanted, he practically did in the past.

He laughed.

"My god Tiger. Have you not been involved in our friendship over the past 23 years?" He said finishing his plate and pushing it in front of him.

"Now I'm the one not catching your drift." I said wiping my mouth.

He got up from the table and bent his head down to my ear where he whispered, "You're Charlotte Elizabeth Hale. That's why."

I shivered as he walked back to his room and left me alone in the kitchen.

One would think that by his statement it would be the exact opposite of clarification but for me, it made sense.

Something in my head just clicked.

Our friendship wasn't the way it was for no reason.

I put the dishes in the sink and headed straight to Drew's room but saw no Drew.

I decided to brush my teeth and wash my face before heading to bed.

I saw Drew climb in just as I walked out.

Instantly, I felt my insides warm.

Just the mere sight of him made me happy.

I climbed in but rather than sleeping further more to one side, I sat on his lap as he was sitting upward in the bed.

"Can I help you Tiger?" He asked amused.

I laughed at him.

He looked completely relaxed yet so happy.

It didn't take much to please this man at all.

Rather than thinking, I simply acted.

I placed my lips lightly on top of his and pecked him softly. His hand made its way behind my neck where he kissed me again softly.

I heard him groan before he pulled away, "Charlie, what did I say?" He said placing my forehead on his with his eyes shut.

"I know," I responded kissing him again.

I heard him moan and immediately, both his hands cupped my face and his mouth devoured mine.

I opened my mouth allowing him more access which caused him to become manic. He was kissing me with such intensity I was beginning to see fireworks.

Legit fireworks.

Before he could get any more frantic with the kiss he pulled back, "You're done for Tiger."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39 3 4
CHAPTER 5 OUT SUNDAY!!! Serena Hansen is a very nonchalant girl, she's quick with insults, uncaring about everything except for her loved ones and g...
4.4K 249 46
Book 1: Little One (Completed) Book 2: Some Thorns, Some Roses (Current) Updates are frequent This is NOT a stand-alone book Do not copy this book p...
1K 109 38
"He was charming, sexy, and toxic in every way, but my God was he one of the best damn things I ever called mine," C. HO Another year, same drama... ...
118K 3.2K 32
My name is Joey Lerman. And I... was just going through a phase of 'moving-on' from a 2-year relationship with my ex-boyfriend. In this screwed up st...