Hey, you! This is People Meet...

Bởi Puppylover7771

Hey guys! Meet, the one and only, Percabeth. Just a bunch of one shots about percabeth, I hope you like them... Xem Thêm

Carly Yabodasaymako Part I
Carly Yobadasado Part II
(CLOSED) You Can Be In The Story (CLOSED)
Carl McPaural
Scarlet
Capture the Flag
Steven Spencers Part I
Steven Spencers part II
River Star
Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards Part 2
Emily Combes
Grover
Skyler Adams
Note
Charlie Depanson
Ella Dianne Paterson
Rowena Saewald
Mariam Khan
Kaylee Rowen
Marina Phan
Chris Veconzy
Andrea Anderson
Lily Perez
Evan Mell
Madam Susan
The Gods
Maria Sara
Quick Note!
Eva Meek
Matt De Sole
Haley Green
Aaron Schoose
Eliza Pieco
William Pey
Olivia Barnes
Amina Hastings
Will King
Nathan Axe
Layla Stevens
Sierra
Aleesa McLean
Agua Wave
Andy
Jasper Smith
Uploads, You Guys, and HATERS! :)
A Halloween Short Story
A Thanksgiving Short Story
Elithe Anderson
Phoebe June
New Cover!
IMPORTANT (and sad) ANNOUNCEMENT
A Very Sick Percy
One Last Announcement

Maddy Stacey

7.6K 127 40
Bởi Puppylover7771

Hi! This was requested by @Aelin_Galathynius66  I hope you like it!

Disclaimer. I do not own anything in the following plot. Thank you!

Maddy POV

"I won, whoop whoop, I won, whoop whoop!" one of my best friends- and also sister's boyfriend- danced around the sword arena, hollering because he won a sword and dagger fight. 

Introduction time! Hi, my name is Maddy Stacey, I'm a demigod at camp Half-Blood. I'm a daughter of Athena, and I have her normal demigod looks. Long, flowy, blond hair and deep grey eyes. I'm quiet shy, I'm a total bookworm, pretty smart, and I like to think that I'm kind, not mean. My sister, obviously is Annabeth Chase, and her boyfriend, Percy Jackson, is like another brother to me. Although he's probably the farthest thing from an Athena boy than you can get, unless you're mom is Aphrodite, or someone like her. 

Percy and Annabeth had just finished one of their fights, and Percy had won, unlike last time when Annabeth won and Percy lost. The last time, Percy had been sad, so now he was being overly happy. 

"Guys!" I shouted towards them, entering the arena. "Percy, the Aphrodite cabin wants you," 

He stopped dancing. "Huh?"

"I don't know, they wanted me to tell you that they need you for a 'romantic investigation about the couple that everyone in the world should know about, they should have a book, Percabeth.' I gulped for fresh air before reviewing my words to see if I had gotten them right.

"What's Percabeth?" asked Annabeth

"Wise Girl! It's our names combine, Percy and Annabeth. Why didn't you know that!" he complained, walking over to her and taking her into a hug from behind. 

She faced him."Sorry, if I don't know about couple names, Perce," she rolled her eyes.

He turned cheerful again. "It's OK! I still won!" he celebrated pecking her on her cheek before going back to dancing around. 

"Perce! They want you now," I captured his attention.

"Fine," he pouted.

Stealing a quick kiss from Annabeth, he followed me to the Aphrodite cabin, where I climbed the steps with him. "You're coming?" he asked.

"Yes, they already informed me that I should be there,"

"I wonder what this is about. . . ." he thought while knocking on their door. Strangely enough, the door opened by itself and a deep voice shouted come in. 

Cautiously, we both entered the cabin and we blinded by a bright light.

"Am I dead?" I wondered thoughtfully. A voice scoffed. 

"No, if anything, you're in heaven," a spotlight turned on a appreciative camper as she smiled and waved at us. "Right this way, if you don't mind," 

Percy and I both titled our heads in curiosity and followed the camper threw a door into, you'll never believe what, a dark room!

There we were sat down on some chairs and a desk light turned on behind us. 

"Ah!" I screeched. Two campers-one boy and one girl- were in front of us, smiling as if this wasn't a murder. "Please don't hurt me," I whimpered, replaying what I could have done in the past week that might have gotten me into trouble. Nothing immediately came to mind. 

"Don't worry, we won't," the cheerful girl replied. "We just need to ask you two a couple f really simple questions,"

"So," the boy started. "Percy.  You know how your and Annabeth's three year anniversary is tomorrow, right?" 

"Yes..." Percy said uneasily.

"Great! So what are you doing for her?" the girl asked him.

"Uh, I was going to take her out and then give her a gift I made," 

At this I shot out of my seat. "That's it!" I screamed.

"Yes?"

"Oh no, no, no, this won't do." said the boy.

"Obviously not. Don't worry we had a backup plan," said the girl.

"First," they explained, "You will take her outside of Camp Half-Blood. You always have your anniversaries and dates in here, so it will be a nice change of scenery. Anyways, you'll take her out to go see a movie. Then you'll take her to a special spot somewhere nearby, where we would have already set up a date place for you and her. You'll talk, laugh, blah blah blah, and then you'll give her that gift you made. Absolutely flawless," 

"Oh! And I know the perfect place to have  your date! I'll show it to you tomorrow," I informed them.

"Good. Well know that that's settled, you both can go now. But Maddy, meet me at Thalia's tree at 8:00am tomorrow. Percy, take Annabeth to see the movie at 12:00. Goodbye, now!" The ushered us out the door.

"But-" Percy began, but the door was shut in his face.

"Well that was fun!" I exclaimed. 

/^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^\  

"Hey,"  I greeted to what seemed like the whole Aphrodite cabin as I struggled my way up the hill to Thalia's tree. "Where's Piper?" I asked. She had been here yesterday.

"At Camp J. Anyway, are you ready to get going? Percy is taking Annabeth to a movie that's ending at 2:00 o'clock, so if we want everything done in time we have to hurry," explained the girl that had talked with me earlier. 

"Ya, sure. Just one thing. Can I know your names?" I felt slightly embarrassed having to ask them that, but in my defense, I was still learning how we do things here. 

They shrugged. "I'm Carol," said the girl.

"And I'm Drake," answered the boy. I nodded. Carol and Drake, Carol and Drake I thought in my mind, trying to burn their names in the back of my mind. It usually worked. 

"Now, would you like to show us that place you were talking about?" asked Carol

A sudden thought struck me. "Wait, did anybody here tell Chiron where we're going? Did he even allow us to go?" I asked frantically. I wasn't known for be a rule-breaker, especially when it concerns Camp Half-Blood. 

"Don't get your makeup mixed up. I went to him last night, he gave us all permission," assured Drake with a hint of annoyance to his voice. 

"In that case, let us begin!" I cried, racing out of the boundary and heading out of the woods.

((_))((_))((_))((_))((_))((_))((_))((_))((_))

Ten minutes of walking later, we arrive at our destination. It was a clearing in some trees right off the highway, so you could hear car whooshing by a short distance away.  We didn't have much space to work with, but because of the view it was incredible. If you looked straight in front of you, you wouldn't see anything different. But if you walked a couple of feet, you would discover a magnificent white mountain off to your left. But that wasn't even the best part. 

A spiraling, rushing, graceful waterfall spraying mist as it flowed down the mountain side and then gathered in a deep puddle at the base. The water was clear and bright with a few lily pads dotted here and there. A small, unpaved, path sloped from where we stood down to the base of the waterfall, where you could sit and watch a few of the fish that lived there. It was breathtaking. 

Checking the time, we set right to work, having only two hours before Percabeth arrived. There wasn't much to do, and I think we over estimated how long it would take us, but once we were finished, it looked even more gorgeous. A wide picnic blanket was spread out on soft grass next to a couple of trees so Percy and Annabeth could rest their backs if needed too. We had spread flowers out everywhere, including, the blanket. Some were even tipping precariously on some rocks. After we were done with that, we laid out the food. Wanting to add a touch off humor to this romantic dinner, we didn't order anything fancy; quiet the opposite, actually. Good, old fashioned, New York Pizza. 

After we were finished, we had a little time to spare, so we sat down and grabbed one or two slices of Percy and Annabeth's pizza. That turned into a couple more pieces, and then just one more, until we had eaten the entire box. 

"Sumone cull 'ore sizza!" I ordered. Well, I meant it to come out as 'Someone call more pizza' but hey, the some food in my mouth. It was delicious. Can you blame me? 

+=+==++++===++=++=++=++===

After the pizza had arrived, we had payed (or should I say I payed and the Aphrodite cabin flirted) , it was 2:30. Percabeth should be here any minute. And I was right.

Only seconds after the thought left my head (?)  we heard footsteps and two voices. 

"Almost there, Wise Girl," informed Percy.

"I swear Percy, if you throw me in some mud right now, I will come after you with my knife and Mrs. O'Leary," warned Annabeth. Percy chuckled at the memory. 

"Good time, good times," he laughed, then groaned from Annabeth elbowing her in the stomach. It was all I could do to stop from laughing out loud, right then and there. 

"And...here," Percy announced, but not before taking a quick sweep around what we had done. Simple, elegant, and effective. He took his hand from Annabeth's eyes.

"Percy, how sweet of you!" Annabeth exclaimed after looking around. She turned and threw her arms around Percy as she pulled him close. He laughed again. 

"It's not just this," Leading her like a puppy, he took her to the waterfall. Annabeth started to tear up. 

"You don't like it?" burst out Percy.

"What! Are you kidding! I love it! Thank you, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth cupped Percy's face and brought his head down to meet hers.

"Good! Let's go eat, I'm starving!" cheered Percy

"How are you hungry?" mumbled Annabeth. Unfortunately, Percy heard.

"I'm a growing boy!" he accused. 

Later, after they were both done eating, it was time to exchange presents. 

"You first, Perce," (Hehe, the rhymed. Oh, sorry, don't pay attention to me. *walks away whistling*) Percy shrugged. 

"OK," he replied. 

Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out a blue box. He gave it to Annabeth. She opened it and gasped. 

Inside laid a small, white pearl attached to a golden loop like a ring. As soon as Annabeth lifted it into her hand, it turned a shade of pink and red. 

"Oh my gods, Percy," she breathed. 

"I-Its a mood pearl," he began, obviously nervous. "It changes color with your mood. For example, silly is yellow, touched or romantic is pink, mad is red and so on."

"Thank you, Percy. I love it," she said whilst slipping it on her finger. 

"Now," she said after giving him a short kiss, "My turn," She reached into her pocket as well and pulled out a black box. "Here."

He took the box with curiosity burning in his eyes. When he opened it, his eyes widened in surprise. 

"Beads for our necklaces?" he guessed. Annabeth shook her head, nodding a yes. 

Inside the black box, laid two custom-made beads.  One was a grey owl with it's eyes blue and the other was a blue trident with a grey handle. 

"You get the owl, I get the trident, so that we always have a piece of each other," she explained. 

Percy smirked. "Never pegged you to be the romantic typed, Wise Girl," 

"Shut up," she blushed. I giggled in my head.

The rest of the night was spent cuddling down by the ever flowing waterfall and kissing each other with love and passion. It really shipped those two, it was painfully obvious that they liked each other. 

Maybe that guy, the new Hermes kid, will look at me one day. I mean, he was sweet when we met briefly.

One can only hope.

Hey! You guys, I really, truly hope you know that I love you all so much. This book has gone from 100 reads to over 36,500 views, and zero votes to 1.7K. You all have left so many amazing and encouraging comments. To be exact, this Percabeth story now has over 1,000 comments. You really don't know how thankful I am to have you all. I'M PUTTING THIIS IN CAPS BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT : I WANT TO SPECIFICALLY THANK snssmith116 FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY CRAZINESS WHILE WE TALKED ONLINE! HAWAII! But, just to let you know, this is my new longest chapter at 2,059 words. I love you all so much, thank you from the bottom of my heart, and by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):))::):):):):):)):)::)::):):):):):):):):))::)))::):))):)))))::)):):

-Daughter of Poseidon 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
456K 5.6K 23
HEY GUYS this is just about people meeting Percabeth ( there are characters from other books)
1.6M 29.4K 34
❝Myself and Mr D have decided to send you to High School. Specifically Goode High School. Percy's High School.❞ ❝We're going to Goode?❞ ❝Yes.❞ ©viole...
23.7K 458 19
(Keith x OC) Staring up at the night sky, Elle always thought she'd simply explore within the Solar System. She didn't expect to be fighting in an in...