Mariam Khan

Hey so the was requested by @Demigods_rule55,hope you like it!

IMPORTANT: So I know I said that I'm going to upload one story ever day and I am, but I'm going to be away on Saturday and Sunday with some friends. So what I'm going to do is not post one on Friday and instead save Fridays one for Saturday. I'll also make another one for Sunday. Though, I won't be sure I'll have time to make one for Monday, though I'll try. So it's most likely that I'm defiantly not posting one on Frieday and like a 61% chance that I'll be posting one on Monday. I''m soooo sorry!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything! All rights go to Rick Riordan!

Mariam POV

Hi, as you can obviously see above, my name is Mariam. I have brown eyes, messy black hair, and brown skin. I'm funning, but sometimes, I'm a little annoying. Maybe thats because I'm only crazy around my friends, and am actually quite shy in classes here at Camp Half-Blood. Oh, I haven't told you yet. I'm a demigod (as you've probably already figured that much out) and I'm the daughter of Poseidon. My brother is Percy, and, despite little arguments along the way, we're close. And I absolutely LOVE Percabeth.

No, seriously. I quiz Percy every night just before we go to bed so I can try and catch him on any, doesn't matter the size, Percabeth moments. I swear I'm part Aphrodite when it comes to those two.

That's why I knew I had to do something when I overheard someone trying to break them up.

-FLASHBACK FLASHback FLashback Flashback flashback-

I was making my way towards the big house, when I heard a sound coming from behind a group of trees. Because my curiosity got the better of me, I kept my hand on my weapon  ad slowly crept to where the voices were coking from. As I got closer, I recognized a voice. It was Sean, son of Ares. He was our newest camper. 

I crept closer and closer, untilI finally got him into my view. He was sitting on a stool and had a piece of paper in his hand. 

"YES, OF COURSE," he whispered yelled. It looked like he was talking to himself. There was no one else around. "I'll sneak into Annabeth room at night, and take her diary. Then, I'll find an empty page and right terrible things about Percy. Oh, I can say that Annabeth is only dating him for popularity! Then, when I leave the book on his doorstep, he'll be sure to break up with her! It's the perfect plan!"  It took a lot of effort not to go in there right then and there and punch his face, until he looked like the opposite of an Aphrodite's kid.

But, I knew I had to do something to stop him. If he ever broke up Percabeth, I wouldn't know what I would do. 

As I made my way back to the big house, creeping through the woods, I stepped on a branch. Not wanting to get caught, I scrabbled up the nearest tree and held my breath, not wanted to make any noise of any kind. If Sean found out I knew what I was up to, my whole plan would be ruined. Thankfully, he didn't seem to hear, and after a couple of minutes waiting and watching, I lowered my self to the ground and ran away.

-END OF FLASHBACK END OF flashback END of flashback End of flashback end of flashback- 

There were four steps to my plan

1) I told Malcolm about what I had overheard Sean saying. I then asked him not to tell Annabeth, because if she found out, even though Percabeth would have been saved, the camper would have not gotten punished. Step 1 had already been completed. 

2) Malcolm then helped me set up some cameras around the cabin, in case the camper denied trying to commit the biggest crime ever...to me and the Aphrodite cabin of course.