A Very Sick Percy

HEY! So I said I was going to do a teacher prospective of Percabeth, but I think I'm going to do that after I do another request. Hope you don't mind! Enjoy!

Annabeth POV

(A/N Percy and Annabeth are both 20 and they go the same college and also share an apartment)

I woke up at 6:00 a.m., snuggled comfortably in Percy's arms. Our legs where tangled together under the sheets and Percy had me pressed against him. I could hear him snoring slightly into my neck, where he had lodged himself and it was clear he wasn't going to move. I laid there with him for a couple minutes longer until I decided that it was time for me to go to school. Percy and I both attended Clothes College, and we both had scholarships. I got a scholarship academically and Percy had a swimming scholarship. 

I however, had to get there and extra hour early than Percy because I tutored someone every other day. 

Moving carefully, I brought my legs over the bed and edged myself away from Percy. He groaned and turned to his other side. I sat not breathing until I was sure he was still asleep. I didn't mind getting up for school early, because I was an early bird, but I did always miss the extra time with Percy in the morning. Guess that's what the weekends are for. As I got dressed, I smiled to myself as I remembered the time we first met. 

"You drool when you sleep," I had said. It was still true to this day. 

I had a quick breakfast, gathered all my things and made my way to the bed. 

"Perce," I whispered, shaking him so he could get ready for school. "Percy, wake up, I'm going to go, OK?" 

He nodded and kissed the hand that still laid on his shoulder. I kissed him on the corner of his mouth and then left. 

08080808080808088080808080808008808088080808

After I had finished a session of tutoring, I went to my first period, World History.  Got my things and went to the classroom and sat down at my usual spot. Just before class started I looked around. No Percy. That's strange. He was never this late. I shook it off and told myself he probably got excused from class to practice on his swimming. 

But I didn't see him for any of the other classes I had with him. 

At lunch I decided to go see the councilor and ask where he was.

"Oh, sweetie," she began, "He called in sick this morning. He said he had a terrible head ache and stomach ache and was feeling feverish."

My eyes widened. Percy never usually got sick. I smiled and gave her a thanks before making my way to the table. I got out my phone and texted Percy.

R u OK? I asked

Ya I'm fine, don' t worry about me. He replied 

Same old Percy, being selfless again. 

Once school was over I called in to my part time job at a clinic and told them I couldn't make it today because, guess why, I was feeling sick. They said it was fine because I hadn't taken a day off since I began working there, and they hoped I would feel better. I then proceeded to get in my car and race home without saying good bye to any of my friends.

Yes, I might have been a little worried about Percy.

Once I got to the apartment building, I raced up the stairs and into our room, shutting the door behind. I kicked off my shoes, threw down my keys and called for him. 

"Perce" I yelled worriedly.

"In here," I heard him quietly mumble. 

"Awe, Percy," I said when I say him. He was curled up in bed with the blankets cushioning him and was wearing his Hollis sweatshirt that I had basically claimed. Tissues littered the floor and a cup of tea was next to him. 

I sat down on the bed next to him and felt his forehead. It felt hotter than usual. He leaned into my hand and I smiled. 

"Annabeth?" He murmured.

"Yes, Seaweed Brain?" 

"Will you make my some blue soup?" 

I smiled. "Of course." I kissed his shoulder and then got up. I headed to the kitchen and made him some soup. Since Percy moved out of his moms and Paul's house, Sally had given me a recipe of how to make everything blue. I had hidden it from Percy in case he got any ideas, which I'm sure he would. I put the steaming mug of soup next to Percy and asked him to sit up. 

He obliged, but not without groaning first. I held in a laugh as I looked at him. His hair was more disheveled than usual and his cheeks were tinted red. His lips were puffy, and kissable, and his eyes were half closed. 

I moved the cover up his shoulders and put the bowl of blue soup in his lap .

"Come sit with me," he whined as he ate. I playfully rolled my eyes but climbed over him. I rest my head on his arm and curled my legs up to my chest, leaning on him. Once he finished his soup I asked him what he wanted to do. 

"Can we watch a movie to distract me from this unbearable pain, please?" 

I laughed again. Sick Percy was adorable. 

I got up and put in his favorite movie, ONLY because he was sick. Of course it was Finding Nemo. (Have you guys seen Finding Dory? It's so good!)

I sat with my legs in front of me and Percy put his head in my lap. I played with his hair. Not really watching the movie because I was worried about Percy. About half way through the movie, he fell asleep. I gently moved him from my lap to the bed and cuddled up next to him. He woke up for a second at the sudden transition and smiled sleepily at me.

"Thank you Wise Girl," he said. 

He kissed my softly on the lips, putting one hand on my cheek as he added more pressure to the kiss. I pulled away and cuddled into him.

"Get some sleep, Perce. It's late." He kissed my one more time before falling asleep. 

The next week, the same thing happened to me. 

That's it! I hoped you enjoyed it, it was fun writing it! Thats really all I have to say because I'm in a rush so thanks, love you, and bye! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Daughter of Poseidon