Ella Dianne Paterson

Hey so this story was requested by @Ella-Leo-Love, go check her out. Also, Percabeth isn't together at the moment. Hope you like it and, for now, bye! 

I don't own anything at all, everything in this story either belongs to @Ella-Leo-Love or Rick Riordan.

Ella POV

Hi my name is Ella Dianne Paterson and I'm a demigod at Camp Half-Blood.  

I have messy brown hair and freckles dotted all over my face. I'm slightly chubby, but you can't really notice it. My friends say I'm 'smart, witty, kind, and funny'. And by friends, I mean the seven. 

You see, I'm the newest demigod of Poseidon, and I'm actually really close with Percy and Annabeth, or Percabeth as everyone calls them behind their backs. 

Percabeth isn't actually a thing yet. I mean, everyone at camp, including Chiron, knows that they like each other but they are too afraid to say it. Which is weird since they've fought Gaea and won. 

Everyone was growing restless just watching them watching each other while we watch them watch watch...ya know?

Anyway, the camp decided to set them up together. They also elected 3 leaders. One from the Athena cabin, so that we know what Annabeth likes in a date, one from the Aphrodite cabin, because, well, their from the Aphrodite, and one from the Poseidon cabin, so that we know what Percy likes in a date.

Or a party as we're going to tell them. 

You see, the three elected leader, Ariana (Athena), Genevieve (Aphrodite), and I are going to tell Annabeth and Percy that the camp was throwing a random party to celebrate defeating Gaea. At first they were a little suspicious, but after asking around, and getting the same answer, we convinced them to go. 

The party was to be held at the beach. I'll describe the scene for you. 

There were a couple balloons, but only a very small amount, hung around. Then there was a sea-green and grey picnic blanket close up to the water, that way, if you wanted to, you could stretch out a foot and touch the lapping waves. There was seashells everywhere, and some of the Hecate children had put of floating candles. So yeah, it looked nothing like a party. 

Ariana, Genevieve, and I were walking around with a couple other campers making sure nothing was out of place, when we heard footsteps. We immediately dashed behind rocks, bushes, and trees so we could be hidden from sight. Some Demeter children even hid in mounds of dirt, which I found kinda creepy...

From the trees emerged Percy and Annabeth, Percy from the right and Annabeth from the left. They looked around in bewilderment, probably wondering where everyone was and why the so-called 'party' looked more like a date. They started towards each other and met in the middle.

"Where is everyone?" Asked Annabeth

"Maybe they gave us the wrong time and we're actually way earlier than we're supposed to be,"

She frowned. "I don't know... maybe we should wait for them?

"Why not?" Percy shrugged.

So far, so good, I thought to myself

Once they were settled on the picnic basket, they...did absolutely nothing. There was an awkward silence that lasted for about 2 minutes, with them just looking out at the sea.

Finally Percy broke the silence. 

"Oh, I have to tell you what happened with the naiad and Flounder yesterday," 

Half an' hour later, and they were on there backs rolling around, laughing their heads off. 

"HAHA..tell me...HAHA...what...HAHA...happened again..." said Annabeth, not able to say more than two words at a time.

"The...HAHA...naiad smacked...HAHA...the turtle which...HAHA...pushed Flounder...HAHAH...into the...HAHA...trumpet," replied Percy who was also laughing his head with Annabeth.

After another two minutes of laughing on the ground, Percabeth sat upright. But this time they were facing each other, with their lips about two centimeters away  from each other.

I guess they didn't relieze what they were doing, and jut acted in the heat of the moment, because in the next instant they had slowly but surely, leaned in, there lips meeting ad a sweet, passionate kiss, a kiss that explained what they had been felling for each other since the day Annabeth had said, "You drool in your sleep," 

When they pulled apart, everyone that attended Camp Half-Blood screamed and whooped in happiness. They noise was so loud that Percy and Annabeth pulled out their weapons and stood in their fighting stance, back to back. 

When they finally released what had happened and that we had set them up, they smiled at each other.

"My lady," presented Percy, bowing down deep and holding out his hand for Annabeth to take. 

She just rolled her eyes and dragged him into the water. 

The next day the seven came to visit, along with Nico and Thalia. I have to admit, I do actually really like Nico, but I don't think he likes me.

"Hey Ella," Nico said walking up to me.

Or maybe he does.

Hey guys, so this was the story for the day. Actually, I'm kinda getting in the rhythm of uploading one everyday, so for a couple of days, you might get one everyday. What I do is I make more than half, or one full story, the day before, and then when I wake up, I post them. I'm an early bird so once I've posted it, I have the whole day to write another one. But I really hope you enjoy it! Bye! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):)::):):):)::):):):):):):):):))):):

-Daughter of Poseidon