Amina Hastings

Hey peeps! This was a part requested by @AminaMohamed143. I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I do not own any copyrighted things in this story!

Amina POV

"Guys, guys, I need your help!" shouted Annabeth, running towards us with excitement in her eyes.

Hey, I'm Amina Hastings, as you can tell by the title above. I'm a demigod, daughter of Athene, so I'm smart, funny and kind. My total BFF's are Reyna and Piper, sometimes though, they're not the best match, but I still love both of them. Besides, I think Reyna has moved on from Jason. I'm also close sisters with Annabeth, and so ship her and Percy. Talk about SO CUTE! 

"What's wrong, Annabeth?" I questioned her

"Nothing! But you know how Percy is coming back tonight from that quest that Chiron sent him on? The one where he has to help one of the saytars bring back a demigod from Goode?" she asked. We all nodded. "Well, just to thank him for all the ones he did for me, I thought I'd set up a date! But, I kinda need help..."

"You don't have to say more!" I interrupted. "We'll be happy to do that for you,"

"Thank you so much!" she cried in joy. "I have everything already figured out, just let me get the blueprints and we can start right away!" Annabeth rushed off towards her cabin, most probably to get the blueprints that she had come up with.

"Leave it to Annabeth to make up blueprints for a date," smiled Piper.

"I just can't wait to start helping her. You of all people know how much Percabeth means to us fangirls!" I chided.

"Well duh, they're the only couple that can make the Aphrodite side come out in me," Piper acknowledge.I was jut about to reply when Annabeth came running back with pieces of blue paper in her hands. 

Blue, I thought, Percy is blue, so it's like she's holding Percy! CAN I HAVE A FANGIRL MOMENT PLEASE! Of course, I didn't say that out loud, since it would be awkward, but instead moved closer to Annabeth so I could hear her better.

"OK, so-" she started.

_2O M1NU7ES LATER_ 

"Does every got it? This has to be perfect to make up for all the ones he does for me," Annabeth worried. 

"Don't fret, Annabeth, we got this covered," Piper spoke.

"Is there anything I can do to help? With the decorations or-" 

"We've got it, Annabeth. The only thing you can do to help is go with out to town to the mall. Reyna will meet you there and you have to buy a dress. Also buy a tux and Reyna will give it to Percy when he returns to camp," I told her, tuning her around and shoving her forward a bit. "I've already sent a camper to tell Chiron and Mr. D where you're going. Have fun," I added as she waved at us and started walking to Thalia's tree. 

"OK girls...time to get to work."

/________________/-------------------------/

Finally, we were all done. All the decorations had been put up, and the food was neatly set up on a table, thanks to the Demeter cabin.

We had decided to have the setting on a tiny island in the middd of the lake where Percabeth had their first actual kiss. It was tiny, and only had like three trees on it, but it was still cozy. We all had to take a boat here, and that was painfully slow, but we figured Percy could take them across and will them not to get wet. 

The island itself was outline with different seashells, and was lit up by a few fireflies that we had trapped. We convinced Mrs. O Leary to climd up the trees and hang the bottles with fireflies on them. There was a picnic blanket on top of a little hill, and platters of food were set up on a table nearby. Music wasn't intentionally provided by the chirping of crickets and the soft rustling of wind. It was pretty and perfect, if you asked me.

"Everybody, quick, we have to go! Annabeth just arrived and she said Percy's going to be here any second!" whispered a nearby camper. At this comment everybody started silently racing towards boats, piling themselves in and pushing off the island. I was stuck crowded with Piper and three other girls from the Athena cabin. We had literally just got of shore when we heard the scrape of leaves and the repeated thudding of footsteps drawing closer.

"They're here," informed a boy from the Apollo cabin.

"Great, now everyone, stay quiet," I reminded everyone near me.

"Beth, where are you taking me?" Percy asked. As Percabeth came into view, we saw that Percy had a blindfold around his eyes and Annabeth was holding his hand, leading him towards the island. 

"We're here," Annabeth chuckled, stopping at the shore and removing Percy's blindfold.

"The beach? Why did you have to blindfold me for that?" inquired Percy

"Well," began Annabeth, "You have to get us over to that island in the middle of the lake if you want to see what I actually had planned..."

Percy gained curiosity with that statement. He took Annabeth's hand and summoned a wave, letting her and Annabeth ride it, but not letting a drop of water touch them. As the island came into view, Percy got more, and more excited. Finally, they stepped onto the shore. 

"Wow, Wise Girl. How did you do this," gasped Percy, looking around in bewilderment.

Blushing, Annabeth replied. 

"I had a little kelp," (I am just so funny, right?!)

"Thank you," Percy breathed, He faced her and took hold of both her hands, pulling her in for a short yet passionate kiss. When they pulled away, Percy saw the food. "Come on, let's go eat!'" Pulling her hand, he ran towards the food, dragging a laughing Annabeth towards him.

The rest of the night was pretty much uneventful. They sat on the blanket and basically talked, eating the food we had prepared. There was chicken and salad, and a bunch of desserts, ranging from cupcakes and ice-cream, to soufflés and apple tarts. We wanted to make blue cookies, but, truth be told, we had NO idea how. 

At last, the couple decided to lay down and watch the stars. Percy had his arms behind his head, legs stretched out in front of him. He occasionally looked at Annabeth and, when he did, he would kiss a part of her face. For example cheek, head, etc. 

Once time, he kissed her nose and she scrunched up her face and shook her head a little, kind of like a cute dog. Percy thought so too, since he leaned sideways and kissed her on the lips.

Annabeth was on her left shoulder, below Percy's arm and snuggled up to his body. She had her hand on the upper part of his chest and was rhythmically moving her hand up to his shoulder and then back down to it's original spot. 

"Why are you doing that with your hand?" asked Percy once.

"Because. Why, do you want me to stop?" Annabeth glanced up at Percy quickly.

He shook his head quickly. "No, no defiantly not, I was just wondering,"

This time she smiled at him and kissed his chest quickly, before resting her head back to it's normal place while still doing the thing with her hand.

"Thank you Annabeth. For all of this. I'm sorry I didn't set one up for you, but this was truly amazing. Especially the ice-cream," Percy stated, chuckling. "But really, i just wanted you to know how thankf-"

Annabeth interrupted.

"I love you."

Hey! By the time your reading this, I'll be on my way back to New York. Also, I've realized that I've had a lot of girl parts in this story, so I'm going to post two boy POV in row, coming up. Sorry, but most of the requests I get have been from girl POVs. Also, I wanted to thank you guys SO much. This story has over 19,700 views, and that is the most incredible thing ever. I love you all so much, thank you from the bottom of my heart, and bye! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Daughter of Poisdon