Rowena Saewald

Hey puppies, this is another request by @VanillaHumminbird. I'm going to star more requests, mostly because they are piling up on me and I really want to give back to you guys. So if you put in a request and it still hasn't come out yet, I'm sorry but I hope it will come out in the next month. Sorry and I hope you like it!

I don't own anything. I didn't come up with anything but the story line and don;t want to take any credit for anything else. So I don't own ANYTHING AT ALL. 

Rowena POV

Hello, my name is Rowena Saewald. I'm a daughter of Poseidon and live at camp with my brother Percy. With my strict, yet intelligent, envious, yet sisterly personality, I'm kinda a little protective over Percy. Yes I know, he can take care of himself, bring one of the strongest demigods ever, but I'm more worried about his emotions. 

You see, he has a girlfriend I've never met.

Her name is Annabeth, and she's one of the seven. I've heard great and sad things about her, and Percy always gets a loving look on his face when he talks about her, but since I've never met her, I'm just kinda wary. 

Annabeth isn't at camp at the moment. She was sent on a quest by Chiron to help 2 other demigods destroy a monster disguised as a teacher at some school somewhere. Then she has to bring a demigod back from the same school. 

Word just got back that they had defeated the monster fairly easily, with no deaths (except the monster/teacher, of course) and only minor injures. They had taken the demigod and driven to a hidden spot in the woods, where they were treating the wounds and explaining to the helpless demigod what was happing, and who she actually was. She was rumored to be a daughter of Apollo, as she was the head of her singing group, and wanted to become a doctor.  Annabeth had approximated that they would be back after the Capture the Flag game, which started in... 1 MINUTE!!! I have to go!

:) -I'm a line brake, yes I'm a line break- :)

The Capture the Flag just ended and the blue team won. Normally, I would be really happy, as I'm on the blue team but Percy's girlfriend came just as the game ended. I had introduced myself, and she seemed nice enough, but I was going to wait a little longer just because I wanted to make sure she was right for Percy. 

To clear my mind of my thoughts, I went to the beach to relax for a while. When I got there I went and sat in the shade under one of the trees next to the water. When I got there, I let myself relax and take in the nature that I had the privilege of being next to. Then I scanned my surroundings, hoping to catch a bunny and/or any type of animal. Suddenly I caught sight of two people.

Getting tensed up again, I slowly crept up to them so close I could have jumped out and tackled them to the ground. With a start, I realized it was Percy and Annabeth!

Percy was leaning against the tree, his eyes closed and his breath going evenly. Annabeth had her head in his lap and was reading a book in Greek. Soon enough, she stuck a bookmark on the page she was on and closed her eyes. 

Percy turned his head to look down on her. "You know, there aren't many girls like you."

"What do you mean," she asked, not opening her eyes but snuggling closer to him. 

"Well, your beautiful, smart, beautiful, pretty, beautiful, kind, beautiful, lovable, beautiful...did I mention beautiful?"

Annabeth opened her eyes, "And theirs not many boys like you. Your handsome, smart," Percy gave her a look, but she just giggled, "smart in your own way, handsome, brave, handsome, romantic, handsome, hot, handsome...did I mention handsome."

He smiled at her and leaned down to give her a quick peck on the lips. Then he start to peck all around   her face, from her yes, to her nose, to her cheeks. Finally he stopped, carefully brut her head up, and kissed her fully on the lips. 

Though it was only small gestures they were making towards each other, I could tell that they were an image of true love, and there really was no couple like them. Maybe Percabeth was alright after all. 

As I started to walk back to the Poseidon cabin, I wondered if I would ever find a man that would look at me the way Percy did at Annabeth. It was a little doubtful, but I have to say, that new kid Clyde Selan, who was a son of Neteus, was actually kinda my type.

Who knows?

Hi hi! I don't know what to say. You guys have been soooo amazing, giving me over 4,900 reads and I'm soooooo lucky to have you. Thank you again, hope you enjoyed it! Love, by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Daughter of Poseidon