Phoebe June

Hia! This one shot was asked for by @isabookz, thanks for the idea!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own anything related to Percy Jackson

Phoebe POV

I lazily brushed my turquoise hair out from my face as I intently gazed down at the new captivating book I was reading. Sitting beneath a tree, I let the smell and sounds of the deep woods engulf me in a sort of melody. A cold gust of wind passed by me and I brought my legs up to my chest without my eyes leaving the book. 

Hi, I'm Phoebe June, and this was the time I almost died. 

---------------

If you were meeting me outside my current home, you would've thought that I was just a quiet girl with killer hair, who defiantly reads WAY to much.  If you know me, you know that I'm crazy, a bookworm, and insane. Oh, ya, and I'm a daughter of the Greek god Iris. I don't wear a lot of makeup, I have blue eyes, pale skin, and, as you can probably already tell, have turquoise colored hair. 

 I was sitting by myself in the woods reading, something that I do a lot of the time, when I looked down at my watch. 6:43! The camp had a meeting at 6:45, right before dinner! 

I quickly put a bookmark to make sure I didn't lose my page and then darted towards the entrance of the woods, towards Camp Half-Blood. Camp Half-Blood is where children of all the gods go, by the way. 

I saw the rows of cabins coming nearer and the pile of kids making their way towards the dinner tables. Yes! I wasn't late!

"Phoe-UMPH!" I suddenly barreled into someone chest, knocking the pair of us down before jumping up and apologizing profusely. I looked down to see who I had knocked over and was met with messed up black hair and green eyes. Sea-green eyes

"Oh, Percy, it's you. Never mind, I'm not sorry" I laughed as I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"You're mean," he whined, picking out pieces of twig from his hair. I reached up and helped him. "And here I was, making sure that you weren't going to be late to the. . ."

"MEETING!" We both yelled. When I had knocked him down we had taken so long that everyone was now already at the meeting!

We sprinted towards where the meeting was being held, just hoping we wouldn't be noticed. Unfortunately, Chiron was just about to talk when we got there. We giggled nervously. 

"Out in the woods were we, Percy and Phoebe," he questioned

"I wasn't, she pushed me over." Percy bowed his head and quietly made his way to Poseidon table, where Tyson, Ella, and Annabeth were already sitting. 

"Late again, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth teased

"Shut up," he mumbled leaning to kiss her on the cheek. She threw her head back and laughed, before reaching for his hand and putting them on her lap. She turned diagonally to face Chiron and quieted to hear what he had to say. 

"Alright now that we're all here," he looked pointedly at me and Percy, "let's begin."

He went on and on, about the war ending only a couple of months ago, so we should still be on guard, and then introduced anyone new, bla, bla, bla. Then came the interesting parts. 

"A saytar of ours has recently been keeping track of a new demigod in New York. Normally, we would have had the saytar bring the new demigod back, but it seems that they are many different monsters prowling around the house and trying to find a way in. The saytar has barricaded the doors and told the demigod that she is a child of the gods, and has been trying to get her to learn some deferent defense moves, incase worse gets to worse."