Aaron Schoose

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in the part except for Aaron Schoose.

Aaron POV

"Aaron honey, we have to leave in 10 minutes if we want to be their in time! Hurry up and get dressed!"

"Fine!" I shouted down to my mom, sulking over to my closet to bring out a pair of clothes.

Sup, my name as Aaron. I have black hair and brown eyes that contrast with my pale skin. I'm pretty hot. How do I know this, you ask? Because I spend my free time gazing in the mirror at my beautiful self...

How dare you, random person reading this part of this story! I'm am not conceded or self obsessed in any way whatsoever! In fact, my personality is just as amazing and wonderful as my body is, and that's saying a lot, since I have such a perfect,sweet-

"Aaron, come one! Stop staring at yourself like a maniac and get dressed!" I was snapped out of my daydream by my annoying little sister, Emma (Stone! Sorry, had to put that in there), as she rushed down the stairs wearing a floor knee length dress and a pair of gray converse. I groaned and sulked towards my closet, picking out a back button up shirt and a pair of jeans. I quickly went into the bathroom and combed my hair, afterwards spraying some hairspray in it. I put on by red converse and jumped downstairs, jumping in my mom's convertible just in time.

Oh, wait. I haven't told you where it is that my family is headed to, haven't I?

Well, we are headed to Paul Blofis's house, for dinner. Paul is my mom's brother, and he had just got back from a honeymoon with his brand new wife, Sally Jackson-Blofis. The only good thing, and might possibly be the only good thing, about this last minute dinner, was that my sister told me that there was a really cute girl loving with the Blofis' for the summer. I had no idea why, maybe she needed a place to stay, and Sally was nice enough to let her in, but who cares about her history, or what she likes. Rumor has it that she is hot, and it's the best thing that could get my reputation up at school. And I needed some cred.

There was this new guy at my school, Goode, where Paul happened to teach, named Percy Jackson. He had untidy raven black hair and sea green eyes that all the girls were falling over. This was the perfect chance to become king again.

"Oh my gosh, Aaron, snap out of your daydream and get your butt out of the car already," Emma complained. I stuck my tongue out at her before proceeding up the steps with my mom who was shaking her head at us. She rang the door bell and stepped back, as if she were afraid of it.

"Ah, you're here, please, come in, come in," Paul opened the door and ushered us inside. "The kids are still upstairs, the take an awful long time to get ready, but they should be down soon." At that moment, the most amazing girl came running down the stairs. She had princes curled blond hair and stormy grey eyes, the most unusual pair of eyes I had ever seen, yet you could tell that they weren't contacts. She had a perfectly natural tan, the one you could only get if you were outside all the time. "And there comes Annabeth now," said Paul, smiling as Annabeth walked to his side.

Then Sally came out, a dusty apron covering her clothes. I spotted a bit of blue crumbs on her, but it must have been a trick of the light, who uses blue to cook!

"Hello, hello, everyone! Dinner is almost ready, I'm just waiting for dessert to come out of the oven," she spoke.

"Would you like some help?" offered my mother.

"That would be lovely thank you," Sally said. Then she turned to Annabeth. "Annabeth, dear, where's is that troublesome son of mine, hm?"

Annabeth laughed. "He's still trying to get that shirt on from 6th grade," Sally giggled and then whisked, pun intended, away into the kitchen, pulling my mom with her.

"Annabeth, why don't you show Aaron your room while we wait for dinner to be done?" asked Paul. She nodded her reply and started up the stairs, not turning back to see if I followed her. I did.

We walked into a large space, what I took to be a bedroom, and I looked around while Annabeth just stood there, a bored look on her face.

Each wall had a think line of grey lining it, and the inside was sea-green. There was a queen sized bed pushed up against the wall and a desk on the opposite side of the room, filled with blueprints of different structures. There was a bookshelf on a wall, covered top to bottom, and there was also a fish tank with two hermit crabs in it. One's shell was painted orange with the letters PERCA on it. The second was painted pink with the letters BETH on it. BETHPERCA.

"So you wanna make out, then ditch this place?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

She looked at me disgusted. "NO, eeewww, I have a boyfriend!" she screamed.

"Who?"

"Aaron" A storage voice asked. I turned around to face a confused Percy, standing there with his arms crossed. "What are you doing here?"Percy asked.

"Um, Paul's sister is my mom... What are you doing here?"

"Paul is my step-dad... WAIT, THAT MEANS WE'RE DISTANTLY RELATED!" Percy shouted

"NO! WHY!" I screamed, stomping my feet.

"Stop making such a racket and come downstairs!" my mom shouted from below. Glaring at Percy, I walked out the door. At the table I tried to get a seat next to Annabeth, but Percy took it before I could. How dare he! He has no right to, it's not like their dating or siblings!

Still glowering at Percy, I took a seat between Sally and my sister, grabbing a plate and putting a serving of food on it.

"So Percy and Annabeth, how are you related?" asked my mom

Percy choked on his mashed potatoes and Annabeth stifled a laugh. "Actually," she said, "We're dating, not related," This time I choked on my food.

"Oh, really!" said my mom, who was a real sucker for young love. "And how long have you two known each other?"

"Since we were 12, so about seven years." Percy said, seemingly recovered from his choking incident. Well, I think there's still time to break them up.

"And you've been dating for..."

"3 years," Annabeth answered. OK, maybe I should let them be. I mean you have to be pretty committed to have a relationship last that long while your still in high school. Besides, there was a little voice in the back of my mind telling me not to.

Well, time to move on to the next girl.

Hey! So this is important. Tomorrow I'm going over to my friends house for a sleepover and right after that I'm going to Ohio. The day I get back I will post another one, but that might now be for like six or seven days. Maybe. Then this month, I'm going to New York for like four days and I'm going to post another  when I get back. Sorry. Love you, thank you, and by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Daughter of Poseidon