William Pey

Disclaimer: I do not own any Percy Jackson material

William POV

"Class dismissed," my teacher said. A mob of kids got up and shuffled out the door, ready for the weekend to arrive.

Hi, my name is William Pey. I'm 19 years old and attend Secret College. I have brownish red hair and and brown eyes, and I'm average height, not too tall, not to short. And I may or may not be in love with my best friend.

The most beautiful Annabeth Chase. The amazing girl has flowing blond hair that she wears up in a ponytail, and they go perfectly with her stormy grey eyes. With her smarts, her personality, and her sports (is that a real word?) she seems like she is truly half goddess . And we are meant to be.

I'm just like Annabeth, other than the looks and sportisam, we march perfectly! Who cares about opposites attract, for a relationship to be a perfect match, the people have to match! Just like me and Annabeth. You get my point?

Today was the day that I'm finally going to ask her out. Even though I had only known Annabeth for one year, I do really like her. Like I said before, I think I'm in love with her, my best friend. Besides, this Sunday the last movie in the Hobbit series is going to come out, and since I know that Annabeth loves these kind of movies, I got two tickets for me and her. Now the only thing that I can do is to wait and watch.

I headed to my locker and threw my books in, grabbing my backpack out and stuffing all my homework in. When I say stuff, I mean neatly and slowly putting in my notebooks in alphabetical order. Then, I grabbed the two tickets and walked, excuse me, raced outside into the blazing sun. Feeling the heat on my back and the cheerful attitude in the air gave me hope that she was going to say yes. She didn't have a boyfriend that I knew of, so there would be no reason for her to say no. Unless she had plans, that is, but we can always reschedule.

I scanned the crowd, searching for Annabeth, when a girl bumped into me. She had honey hair and blue eye, with thick black glasses covering them. 

''Sorry," she mumbled, picking up the books that had fallen on the ground and scurrying off. I shook the girl out of my head and once again looked for Annabeth. I spotted her in a rush, winding her way through the crowd and making hr way to her black car. She was just about to get in when I approached her.

"Annabeth!" I shouted, leaning forward to keep my balance and then straightening up again. 

"Oh, William, is there something you need?" she asked tuning towards me. Though I could see she had a smile on, it wasn't hard to see that she was axioms to get into the car.

"Is there somewhere you need to be?" I casually asked.

"Actually, someone is coming over from New York, and I have to pick him up from the airport," she said, now full on glancing at the car.

"Oh, well I'll make this quick then. So, I have two tickets to The Hobbit, movie three, and, since I know you love that series, I was wondering if you might want to go with me? It's this Sunday," I say, secretly crossing my fingers behind my back.

She looked at me apologetically. "I'm sorry Will, but I have plans for Sunday...maybe some other time," she looked at her watch. "I'm really sorry, but I have to go or I'll be late, and you know I'm never late. Plus he will tease me so much if I'm even two minutes later than I have to be," she smiled again at me and then climbed into her car

I half smiled as she drove away. But then a thought struck me. She said he would tease her. He. Maybe I'm just freaking out.  She did say maybe another time. That has to count for something, right? Oh well, I guess I'll just go by myself.

"TIME SKIP! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE SAYS A WEIRD BOY WITH PIGTAILS AND A TUTU ON HIS NAME IS BLA!" 

"Mom, I'm going to that movie now!" I shouted upstairs into my parents bedroom.

"Alright, Willy-Bear, don't come home to late!" I groaned at my moms nickname for me and grabbed my coat and my tickets, heading out the front door with a bang. It was 7:30 at night and I had decided to go see the movie even if Annabeth wasn't coming with me. I got into my car and revved the engine, taking off down my driveway. It took ten minutes to get there and I had ten minutes to spare before the movie started. After grabbing my popcorn and a drink, I headed into the theater. I grabbed a seat behind two people and took a sink of my drink, trying to imagine Annabeth sitting next to her.

"I want gummi!"  whispered the man in front of me. From the back, I could tall he was pretty tall and had messy black hair. 

"Shut up, Percy," whispered the girl next to him. The boy smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him.

"I love you, Annabeth, I hope you know that," said Percy. The girl smiled up at him and brought his head down for a kiss. 

And then I felt as if I had been hit by lightning. The boy, Percy, had said Annabeth! 

"Annabeth?!" I asked, appalled. 

"William?!" 

"This is you're other plans for tonight?" I asked glaring at Percy. He was looking at us confused. "Who is he, anyways?"

"I'm Percy Jackson son- echem-I'm Percy Jackson, Annabeth's boyfriend..." he said, unraveling his arm from Annabeth and using it to rub the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"Boyfriend! You never told me you had a boyfriend!"

"Technically I did, you were there when I turned down guys!" she said. Of course. Whenever some guy asked her out, she she would turn him down by using the excuse of 'having a boyfriend.' Everyone thought she was lying, but I guess she was telling the truth. 

"I...I need to have a moment," I stood up and walked out the door, into the fresher air. I was walking with my head down when I bumped into someone. When looked up, I saw it was the same girl who skidded into me on school grounds.

"We have to stop meeting like this," I smiled at her.

"Ha, yes, sorry, I'm almost late for a movie and I don't even have a ticket yet," she said.

"Which movie?"

"The Hobbit,"

"I happen to have an extra ticket right here," I said, pulling out the spare ticket that was meant for Annabeth. 

But maybe Annabeth wasn't meant for me.

Hey! But you guys, This story has 20,000 reads, and to get this many so fast, has been absolutely mind blowing. It's amazing, how dedicated you are to this story and how you keep up with it. Thank you so much. I love you all, thank you,and by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):))::):):);:):)

-Daughter of Posiedon