The Good Life

By MzTexas95

Kelly has everything in life she could ever ask for, but one night her life all changes when she comes across... More

The Good Life
The Family
The Alley
Kyle (Picture of Red & Kelly transformation)
Urges to Boundaries
Collabo
Confessions
Sister
Studio (picture of nose ring)
Leah (Kyle's Sister
Long Ass Day
Three Days Later
The Apology
Charity Visit
The Return of Red
Power and Red's Mate
Meet the Parents
The Mees Kratige in Action
A Whole Lotta Work
The Fight
Meeting the New Talent
Prelude
The Actual Song
Overstressed
The Wedding

Field Day & Gay Support

1.1K 6 2
By MzTexas95

****Okay so i stole this from Latoyaloves story Suffocating in the closet which is very gud read, and um yea enjoy( the stars are for the mobile readers :) )****

“Alright time for the school Field Day!” Red yelled excitedly twirling in the air, his entire body swirling in a spiral.

“Why you are so excited about this is always a mystery to me,” Kelly said rolling her eyes and walking down the hallway of the school. They were at Kelly’s high school, North Star Academy College Preparatory in Newark, New Jersey. They just finished with the new building, and it was the last day for all students. They stayed in the old building where the walls were naked because they were stripped of all the motivational posters and pictures of students while they were diligently working in class. There were what seemed, a hundred students walking all around the school talking with their friends, signing the field day shirts and yearbooks. Kelly walked wearing her burgundy North Star shirt, and her brother’s brown khaki shorts. Red was flying in air next to Kelly’s head in cat size, with a burgundy scarf around his neck. He would occasionally wave at any other dragon that he’d see, or wink at a dragoness. All around them each student was accompanied with a color coded field day shirt for their team, and they all had smiles plastered on their faces while they were talking.

“Because I can go around and have fun with humans and other people,” Red said flying along side with Kelly.

“Red you are 32 years old, you’re happy about hanging out with children?” Kelly asked confused.

“Yes, they are so much fun, and I’m technically 16 in dragon years so ha, take that,” Red said fluttering forward.

“Hey did you hear that Jackie is a lesbian,” some random girl said running up to them.

“So what’s your point?” Kelly asked.

“It’s nasty, can you believe that she could look at us when we’re in the locker room?” the girl said.

“Sweetie, that’s her business, it’s not like she said anything to you, so get over it,” Kelly said rolling her eyes and walking away from her.

“Oh boy,” Red said looking forward to see Jackie being verbally attacked by Lisa and Maria the “mean girls” of the school.

“So is it true, Jackie? Are you really a lesbo?” Lisa asked, her hand on her hip.

Kelly heard Jackie groan and then covered her face with her hands.

“Lisa, what are you talking about?” Shannon asked.

“Don’t act like you don’t know,” Maria said. “You’re her best friend, I know you knew Jackie likes chicks.” She laughed her evil laugh. “You guys probably have gotten busy, haven’t you?”

“What’s it to you?”  Kelly asked walking to stand in front of Jackie and Shannon blocking them from the girls.

“Kelly, hey we didn’t see you there,” Maria said backing up slightly with fear in her eyes.

“Yeah, so if I wasn’t there you would have just you know, chastised her for being gay?” Kelly asked crossing her arms.

“No, but it’s disgusting she likes girl,” Lisa said defending her friend.

“So when has that ever become your business? Before today none of you knew that she existed, now that ya’ll know she’s a lesbian she’s interesting and disgusting,” Kelly said.

“But we have a right to know,” Lisa said.

“Fuck no you don’t!” Jackie yelled in an exasperated tone. Shannon patted her back and brought her into a hug to calm her down.

“Look, you disposed information to this school that she wasn’t ready for anyone to know, and for a good reason. How would you feel if the whole school knew that you had something you wanted to keep secret?” Kelly asked.

They were silent only looking at Kelly.

“Exactly, so shut your mouths and leave her alone, that goes for everyone, and you can spread that rumor around,” Kelly said glaring at everyone around the hallway.

“She thinks she’s big just ‘cause, she got money and that dragon,” Lisa whispered.

“No sweetie, I know I’m big with or without the money and dragon. The only thing that’s keeping you safe is this thing called self control, which I’m sure you never heard of,” Kelly said turning around. As the crowd around them started to disperse from the scene, Kelly smiled down at Jackie and Shannon.

“You guys alright?” Kelly asked.

“Yeah, thanks so much Kelly,” Jackie thanked her giving her a big hug.

“No problem, see you later,” Kelly said walking off. The bell rang signaling for circle, which was a daily ritual where the students joined together forming a circle to inform students about information, and other things; since today was field day it would only be a way to amp students up for a day they weren’t looking forward to. Everyone huddled up in a circle in the gym that looked exactly the same because there was no need to change the gym since there was nothing in it. There was a high white ceiling with hanging lights, and on the rails were jerseys of former attendants of the high school.

“Alright, so we all know today is field day, but we have some very exciting news from our very own Kelly Spacey,” the principal said with pride. Kelly smiled and walked into the circle smiling at everyone with Red at her side.

“Alright, so how’s everybody doing?” Kelly asked.

“Good,” The crowd answered in chorus as Kelly’s smile widened.

“So we know how field day goes at the end of the year, only half the school shows up and everyone either plays or somehow gets frustrated,” Kelly stated smiling.

“Yeah,” the crowd agreed.

“Well this year’s field day will be more like a carnival wit rides, games, treats, a barbeque, everything, and even a mini concert,” Kelly said smiling. The crowd jumped up and down yelling with joy. “Now calm down, we’re gonna load everyone on the bus after you change into your gym clothes, if you don’t have any then go see Mr. Rector,” Kelly said stepping back into the circle while Red staid there smiling at a girl dragon across the circle. Kelly stomped back into the circle pulling Red by the tail back to their spot.

“Thank you for that comedic ending,” Mr. Rector, the principal, said chuckling stepping back into the middle of the circle. “Now I want all the girls to start filling out to the bathrooms.” Everyone shuffled out to the separate bathrooms. Kelly was at the back talking to Red.

“So explain to me the whole Dragon Mating thing,” Kelly said walking down the steps.

“Well when a dragon happens to stumble upon his mate, they both know that they will be bond together because of the signals that the coils are sending off of each other attracting them to one another. So once that happens a fight ensues to show who’s the dominant in the relationship, no being knows who’s dominate, only the two mated dragons. Basically the dominant dragon has the last say in conversations and simple things like that. Once the dominant dragon is chosen then they both change so that their bodies can be in sync with their mate,” Red said smiling thinking about the process.

“Dang, Red, you want a mate that bad I can let you go fly around for one,” Kelly said smiling.

“No, it’s okay, I’m cool with you. When the right girl comes around then we’ll both know,” Red said smiling up at Kelly as they go closer to the girls’ bathroom room.

Red approached the girls’ bathroom room about to come in but Kelly closed the door.

“No mister, with that dangler, you better go into another room,” Kelly said smiling.

“But that’s not…” Red started, but was interrupted by yelling from the girls’ bathroom. Kelly ran into the bathroom to see Jackie standing over Maria kicking her in the torso, Kelly ran over to Jackie picking her up and bringing her to the far side of the locker room to stop her from assaulting Maria

“No let me at her! Let me at her!” Jackie protested trying to jump over Kelly’s shoulder.

“Sit here and shut up,” Kelly growled at her pointing her index finger in her face, immediately shutting Jackie up. “Now, I’ll be right back and you don’t move.” Kelly walked over to see Maria’s friends helping her sit on the bench.

“Now someone needs to tell me what happened now, or the consequences will be dire,” Kelly growled animal-like to the girls.

“She just up and attacked me like an animal, we were just talking and she came over and started beating me,” Maria said through tears.

Kelly huffed and squatted down on her toes in front of Maria shoeing the girls from around her.

“Now Maria, look in my eyes, and tell me what happened again?” Kelly asked looking deeply into Maria’s eyes looking past the scares on her face. The thing with Kelly is that she’s an old soul, so her eyes reflect that more than anything. When people look into them they are immediately scared and give into whatever threat she says, that’s why she holds so much power.

“She…she…” Maria started knowing that Kelly could see right through her.

“Uh-huh that’s what I thought,” Kelly started nodding her head and standing up. “Now all of you listen to me,” Kelly said grabbing everyone’s attention. “You all leave Jackie alone, and this is not to be said outside of this locker room, and if I hear another person make a comment about it, I’ll show you how big and bad I am without my money or dragon.” Kelly looked every girl down, sizing them up to make sure they got the message. She nodded walking back over to Jackie who was wiping tears away and breathing hard for air.

“Kelly, oh my gosh, thank you so much. What can I do to repay you?” Jackie asked wiping her face with the back on her hand.

“Stop crying, you’re going to have fun today, and if anyone messes with you I want you to find me immediately,” Kelly said passing her a tissue and her phone number. Jackie jumped onto Kelly hugging the life out of her and thanked about a thousand times.

“Kelly you really are “Switzerland”,” Jackie said smiling.

“The one and only, now are you sure you’re going to be okay for the rest of the day?” Kelly asked.

“Yeah,” Jackie said.

“Alright I’ll see you at the carnival I have to handle a few things,” Kelly said beginning to leave but turned back around. “I’m having a party for my sister for my sister on Friday at my house, you can bring whoever.”

“Really you wouldn’t mind?” Jackie asked shocked.

“Naw, I need to see some people my age around,” Kelly said smiling.

“Alright, I’ll see you around,” Jackie said waving as Kelly walked off. Kelly walked into the hallway seeing Red lying in a bundle against the door across the hall from the bathroom.

“Let’s go,” Kelly said walking towards the principal’s office with Red hot on her heels.

“Watch out,” Red yelled as Kelly stopped in her tracks looking up to find Shannon about to run right into her.

“Ah Shannon, just the girl I was looking for,” Kelly said smiling.

“Me?” Shannon asked scared.

“Chill out girl, I just need you to keep an eye on Jackie, she beat up Maria, believe it or not,” Kelly said smiling. Jackie was usually the quiet shy type that no one would recognize, but Kelly knew everyone because she barely had any friends, and she recognized how everyone went about in that school.

“Thanks so much Kelly, you’ve been really nice to her and you don’t even know her,” Shannon said extending her hand for a hand shack.

“Why wouldn’t I she’s nice enough,” Kelly said laughing.

“But still other people around here are just so nasty to her, and you’re so nice to her like you knew her forever,” Shannon said.

“Well there has to be someone there for the dehumanized,” Kelly said finally shacking Shannon’s hand.

“Alright, I gotta go see about my friend, see you around,” Shannon said running toward the bathroom. Kelly proceeded down the hall until she was outside about to approach Mr. Rector. The outside of the school was just a street in downtown Newark. It was a long street with a variety of beings always passing and then there were the smells that would come and go. It was always weird to be downtown, because you should always expect the worst. Red sat down on sidewalk next to the school as people were walking out to board the busses eager for their field day.

“Mr. Rector, may I speak to you?” Kelly asked in a professional tone aside from her southern accent that she somehow managed to attain over the years.

“Sure, what’s wrong?” Mr. Rector asked assessing Kelly’s features.

“You know Maria and Lisa?” Kelly asked taking in a large amount of air.

“Yes, what about them?” Mr. Rector asked crossing his arms.

“I don’t want them coming because they are spreading people’s personal information, and on top of that provoking people,” Kelly said.

“Alright, well I mean you paid for all of this so you’re basically the boss,” Mr. Rector joked rubbing his forehead.

“Thanks Mr. Rector, and make sure you enjoy yourself, it’s for teachers and students,” Kelly said smiling.

“I will,” Mr. Rector replied, “I’m going to go call their parents to explain why they can’t come on the bus, we’ll see you there right?”

“Yes of course, I’ll take my dragon though,” Kelly said smiling. Kelly walked over to Red as he was sitting by the door day dreaming, Kelly smiled sitting next to him.

“What are you thinking about?” Kelly asked Red as he sat there looking off into space.

“Have you noticed something strange happening lately?” Red asked.

“Yeah,” Kelly said looking over the past few days of her life.

“I thought it was just me, but I feel like something’s changing. It’s like I’m tired all the time, and like I’m losing it, my spark I mean,” Red said looking up at Kelly asking for her help through his eyes.

“I noticed that, I’ve been feeling strange to like my emotions are out of control. Like after that whole cat thing with Yazmine, it’s been freaking me out, and the fact that you had to mentally yell at me to get my attention which has never happened,” Kelly said.

“I think I know why,” Red whispered as though he were getting weaker.

“What do you think?” Kelly asked turning her head to look at him.

“It’s Kyle,” Red said bluntly looking deeply into Kelly’s eyes.

“Explain,” Kelly said turning around completely so that she was facing him.

“Ever since, he’s entered our lives everything seems weaker, like that time he was drinking from you, if it were anyone else I would have killed them, but something was stopping me. And it feels like I’m missing something,” Red said putting his head down.

“Aww. Red if you want to search for your soul mate you can, I’m not holding you hostage,” Kelly said hugging him.

“I know, but maybe it’s about that time,” Red said looking into her eyes with worry and fear.

“Kelly we’re headed out,” Mr. Rector said as he jumped onto the bus.

“Alright we’re coming,” Kelly responded standing up.

“You sure you can fly, if not I can just call Bob (the driver),” Kelly said looking at Red warily.

“Kelly I’m not completely useless,” Red said grunting as he got up.

“I know, you know I just want to take care of you,” Kelly said smiling and jumping onto his back.

“Yeah I know mother,” Red said sarcastically jumping into the air and flying off leading the buses to the carnival.

“Ra-ra, I’m a dungeon dragon,” Nicki Minaj roared on stage with her high pink Frankenstein wig and a pink and blue body suit. “Where my dragons at!? Yeah, yeah, say it wit’ me! Ra-ra, I’m a dungeon dragon!” Nicki sang as the dragons repeated after her.

“Wooo! Give it up for Nicki Minaj,” Kelly shouted through the microphone walking on stage.

“Mwuah,” Nicki said sending kisses out to the crowd.

“Thank you Ms. Nicki, for coming out to make this field day eventful today,” Kelly said hugging Nicki Minaj.

“Any time, I’m always ready to perform for the children,” Nicki said smiling at the crowd.

“Alright, well Imma leave you here to do your thing,” Kelly said smiling and getting off stage as Nicki started on another song.

“Red,” Kelly called behind the stage.

“Right here,” Red said walking up to her.

“You hungry?” Kelly asked picking him up and cradling him on her shoulder as if he were a baby.

“Yeah,” Red said burying his face into Kelly’s neck.

“Just like a baby,” Kelly said patting his back.

Kelly walked past all of the little booths filled with activities and large plush toys that the players could win. The floor was dusty with sand and adorned with popcorn and other carnival treats. There were wolves, vampires, fairies, dragons, and other creatures walking around talking to one another and every now and then, some of them would thank Kelly for setting up the carnival for them. By the time Kelly rounded to the food station, she looked down at Red and saw that he was asleep. She pulled out her phone and texted Bob, the driver, to come and pick them up. Then she sent a message to Nicki thanking her for coming and performing.

            Kelly walked to the entrance seeing Mr. Rector at the door and went to explain why she was leaving.

“Hi Kelly, what’s up?” Mr. Rector asked smiling at her.

“’Hi, um I have to go my dragon isn’t feeling that well. So when you’re done just tell the manager in the booth right here, and he’ll get everything cleaned up, I’ve already paid for everything so you don’t have to worry about that,” Kelly said smiling.

“Alright Kelly, thank you so much, we really appreciate it,” Mr. Rector thanked her extending his hand for a hand shack.

“No problem,” Kelly said moving Red so that she was holding him in one hand to shack his hand. Bob pulled up getting out of the car to open the door Kelly.

“Thank you,” Kelly said as she sat in the car putting Red on the seat next to her. She pulled out her phone calling Bianca (the family assistant).

“Hello,” Bianca’s voice rang into the phone.

“Yeah Bianca, do I have anything specific that I have to do?” Kelly asked her stroking Red every now and then.

“Yes, you have to talk to the DJ for the party tomorrow, and that’s it,” Bianca said shuffling through papers.

“Alright, can you schedule in an appointment for Red at the doctors?” Kelly asked sighing.

“No problem, anything else?” Bianca asked.

“No thank you,” Kelly said hanging the phone up. Seconds later she got a call from her mother.

“Hey ma,” Kelly greeted her mother in a tired voice waiting for her mother to yell profanities in her ear.

“Kelly Dianna Michelle Spacey, what possessed you to get that thing in your face,” Trisha asked.

“Shanell gave it to me after we finished the album, and so I got a piercing,” Kelly explained nonchalantly.

“Kelly, did you go to a professional?” Trisha asked.

“Yes ma’am I did, Kyle brought me to him,” Kelly answered.

“Huh, this Kyle fellow is really getting to you,” Trisha commented.

“It’s not like that ma,” Kelly said.

“Alright, chill out, so what have you guys been doin?” Trisha asked.

“Well I paid for a carnival to host the field day today, Ray and Yazmine broke up for her best friend, I turned into this weird cat thing because of when Tigger bit me my DNA alterd, and we’re having a party for Yazmine tomorrow,” Kelly explained.

“Lord have mercy, make sure you see the wizard to make sure that the bite is out of your system, and that was years ago,” Trisha commented.

“Naw he bite me the night before,” Kelly said.

“Still just to make sure,” Trisha replied.

“Alright, so when are you guys getting back?” Kelly asked lying down on the seat and cuddling up with Red.

“Well we have to stay for another week, so that gives you guys some serious bonding time,” Trisha said with a smile.

“Haha very funny mother,” Kelly said half sleep, she looked outside and noticed that they were on the verge of approaching their house and held her hand to the mic of the phone. “Bob, we’re going to the doctors, sorry.”

“No problem,” Bob said turning off into the intersection.

“Look baby I gotta go, I have another meeting, take care of your brother and sister, and make sure my house stays clean,” Trisha said.

“Yes ma’am,” Kelly said.

“Love you,” Trisha said.

“Love you too,” Kelly said hanging the phone up.

“Oh boy Red I hope you’re okay,” Kelly said leaning her head onto Red. Kelly was on the verge of going to sleep her phone buzzed again. “Ugh who is it now!”

“Hello,” Kelly said into the phone as polite and cordial as if she weren’t just sleep.

“Hey Kelly, it’s me Mario, how you doin’?” Mario asked with his soft masculine velvety voice.

“Oh hey hubby, what’s up?” Kelly asked perking up and using his pet name.

“Hey baby, well I was just going over the songs, on my CD, and I was wondering if you could choreograph one of them,” Mario asked.

“Sure babe, as long as you let me use these cheerleaders from West side high, I told them I’d use them in one of my music videos,” Kelly said smiling remembering them before she met Kyle unofficially.

“Alright, that’ll be cool, can we meet tomorrow to just set up a plan?” Mario asked.

“Sure, when?” Kelly asked putting him on speaker as she was about to set the time into her agenda on her phone.

“Umm, I’m guessing at three o’ clock,” Mario said.

“Alright I’ll see what I can do,” Kelly said.

“What you mean?” Mario asked. Every artist that worked with Kelly knew that her answer was always a yes, so when she said anything other than that, then they knew that there was a serious problem.

“I have to take Red to the hospital, so if something is wrong then I’ll see if I have it in me to actually talk,” Kelly said sighing.

“Hey baby, if something is wrong with Red, then we can reschedule, you know with me family comes first,” Mario said.

Kelly laughed remembering that when she met him she made it clear that family always came first, “Alright thanks hubby, so what are you?”

“Human, I’m ‘bout to head to the gym with these werewolves to keep my lady happy with my body,” Mario said laughing.

“Aww, so who you cheatin’ on me with?” Kelly asked jokingly.

“You know, Nell, she’s so tiny and sweet, I actually want you to meet her, she has an interesting sound,” Mario said.

“Please don’t tell me it’s another chick that’s just using you to get to me, because the last chick that you brought around here like that I had to put her in her place,” Kelly said frowning.

“No, she doesn’t even want to do it, I’m forcing her to,” Mario laughed.

“S-M-H, just don’t run her away,” Kelly said.

“Kelly we’re here,” Bob said parking the car and turning around to face her.

“Alright thanks,” Kelly thanked Bob picking Red up, “Mario Imma have to call you later okay.”

“Yeah see you baby,” Mario said hanging up. Kelly picked Red up and got out of the car walking with Bob to the front door of the one story private hospital.

“Hello, Ms. Spacey, Wizard Lee is ready for you whenever,” the fairy nurse said from behind the desk. She was a bright green bob and with all green scrubs on.

“Thanks and love your ensemble,” Kelly said walking down the hall to the inspection room. The halls were adorned with pictures of Kelly’s family, and her pets along with the wizard’s family. The atmosphere was unlike any other hospital because it smelled of vanilla and not of that infectionous smell that you would smell walking around in a human hospital. Also seeing that the hospital was a house, it was more homely to Kelly and her family whenever they came. When Kelly approached the door to the wizard’s inspection room she knocked loud enough for him to hear.

“It’s open,” the wizard said from the other side of the door. When Kelly peeped her head into the office, she shifted Red’s weight onto her left shoulder taking in the surroundings of the room. The wizard was finish washing his hands and looked at Kelly with a smile. He had delivered her and her siblings; he was the doctor solely dedicated to the Spacey’s and enjoyed that. He and his wife lived in the house, that they provided for him, but his wife had a job to help pay for the bills as well. The wizard was young with long flowing neon green hair that stopped in the middle of his back, and green eyes. This would happen anytime any family member would come to him, his hair and eyes would turn into their favorite color: for Kelly and Red it would be green. He was a tanned white man with short manicured nails and a strong jaw line, he stood about seven feet tall and had an inviting feel to him that made the doctor visits more comfortable.

“So Kelly, what do I owe this wonderful visit?” the wizard asked.

“Well you see Red here has been feeling a little sick lately so I just wanted to know if you could check him out,” Kelly said pulling him off of her and placing him on the bed.

“Ahh well, how long has he been out?” the wizard asked.

“For about twenty minutes,” Kelly answered making it short to see what was wrong with her dragon.

The wizard roamed his hands over Red’s body and stopped once he heard and ear piercing screech from both Red and Kelly as they grasped their hearts.

“Nurse! Nurse! Get here now and bring me the book of dragons,” The wizard yelled jerking his head out of the room.

“What’s happening?” Kelly choked out as the wizard placed her on top of a separate bed.

“I don’t know, but I will help you,” the wizard said reassuringly before casting a spell to put both her and Red asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.1K 21
You, the reader, have just attended the best concert of your life- your very first BVB (Black Veil Brides) concert. After their set, you go backstage...
515 0 28
Hi. I'm Worst GamerEver's sister, Alex. And this is a story about 3 girls named Melody, Angel and Shadow, who are not as different as they thought...
20.9K 300 29
Kelly Hollerman goes to visit he family friends in Romania and soo finds out they are vampires. Kevin refuses to understand why kelly is so upset.
4.8K 137 19
Kian Lawley, Ricky Dillon, JC Caylen, Connor Franta, Sam Pottorff and Trevor Moran. All the best of friends until a battle between two different grou...