Harry Potter One Shots and Tw...

By ImKatbug42

Harry Potter One Shots and Two Shots. These are mostly x Reader, but there are also Imagines. Most are pretty... More

Blush--Harry Potter x Reader
What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part One Of Two
What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part Two of Two
Staring--Ron Weasley x Reader
Bet--Fred Weasley x Reader
As The Years Passed--George Weasley x Reader
A/N
You'll Be Okay--Ginny Weasley x Reader
Hapee Birthdae
Albus Severus Potter x Reader
Un-Used To It--Harry x Reader
Bet Part 2--Fred Weasley x Reader
A/N THANK YOUU
NEW STORY
Quidditch--Oliver Wood x Reader
I thought I Lost You--Charlie Weasley x Reader
Stuck In Time--Harry x Reader x Tom Riddle
Bet Part 3/Final--Fred Weasley x Reader
Stuck In Time--Different Perspectives (Tom)
Young Remus Lupin x Reader
5 k
New Story? For Real This Time! (A/N)
Padfoot?--Young Sirius Black x Reader
Merry Christmas--Young James x Reader
A/N
Imagine for Lily
Neville x Reader
Fred and George Muggle AU
Viktor Krum x Reader
I'M SORRY
Dean x Reader
Halloween
Stuck in Time (Harry x Reader X Tom) Pt. 2
Thank You!
Young Remus Lupin x Reader (Pt. 2)
Happy Birthday!
Birthday Headcannons
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
Imagine for Samantha

Harry x Reader

14.1K 300 195
By ImKatbug42

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

"Yes Katie?"

"Well, Angelina and I wanted to make sure you were still trying out for the chaser spot. Its Oliver's last year, so he wants to get the best players on the team as possible, and nobody will suspect a little second year like you on the team."

"Well, I don't want to replace anyone, plus, Ginny is trying out, and we can't replace all but one of you guys, it just wouldn't be right."

"Then try out for reserve, we need somebody on reserve, even if it is just you and Ginny." That prompted me to hit her on the arm, commenting about how rude that statement was. "Wow, (Y/N), you've got an arm on you, have you ever thought about being a beater?"

"I've known the Weasleys half of my life, I've tried every position, I just happen to like Chaser the best."

"Hmm, okay, well you could be reserve for multiple positions, you know. OH, and Harry's gonna be there, so you have to go." This gave me a good reason for me hitting her on the arm again. "Ow, gosh I'm sorry!"

"You better be," I snarled before stalking off.

You see, Katie's family was friends with my family. We hung out a lot as children. We were best friends. When I was about six, my parents were invited to some dinner party for one of my father's co-workers, Arthur Weasley. This changed my whole life. I got there, and met the Weasley family. They were a wonderful family of gingers. There were 7 kids in total, and only one girl, Ginny. Ginny was my age, and we hit it off right away. She became like a sister to me. I constantly hung out with Katie and we stayed in touch, but never did the two families meet. Well until Katie went to Hogwarts, and met the Weasley Twins, also known as FredAndGeorge (Yes, one word.). I constantly owled Katie, but Ginny was there in person and I knew both of them would be there for me. So admitting my crush on 'The-Boy-Who-Lived' to both of them in my first year was a fairly easy thing to do.

Well, my crush started before my first year, but I refuse to admit it out loud. I went with the Weasleys to send off Ron, FredAndGeorge, and Percy. I also got to see Katie before she left this way, so it was a win win win all around situation. Anyways, right after FredAndGeorge try to confuse their mother, and head through the wall, a young boy comes up and asks Mrs. Weasley how to get on the platform. She informs him that it is Ron, Ginny, and my first times going on the platform as well, and that we just run through the wall. He does it the same time as Ron, and then Ginny and I head in. I see Katie and say goodbye, and when I come back, Ginny is crying about not wanting to be alone.

"Well, what am I? Chopped Liver?" This got her spirits up a bit, and before I even realized it, I was zoned out staring at the boy who asked for Molly's help boarding the train. Ginny notices and messes around with me about it, but by the end of their school year its forgotten. That is until Ginny goes down from her room after a sleepover to ask her mum where her jumper is, me trailing behind her a bit, since I didn't really need anything, and there he is. Ginny backs up slowly to the last step where I'm waiting, and we bolt up the stairs together.

Apparently that was Harry Potter, and he was to be staying with us for the rest of the summer. Anyways, throughout my first year, my attraction to a certain green-eyed Seeker grew. By my second year, I'm not over it, but at least I know that I'm not the only one in my boat. Ginny likes someone a year older than us as well. His name is Dean Thomas.

Anyways, I head to tryouts because I don't want to disappoint Katie, and I try out for reserve chaser along with Ginny. Before I got to try out, I saw Ron in the stands with a girl I met that summer at the Burrow (what we call the Weasley's home) called Hermione cheering for Harry, even though Harry isn't trying out. Harry came and sat next to me, and I could feel the eyes of someone I referred to as my brother boring into my back. It isn't unusual for Harry and I to talk, but it is unusual how suspicious Ron is acting about it.

Anyways, I'm reserve chaser for the Gryffindor quidditch team. They didn't have me play much, but it was fun knowing that I could have. So the year goes by, and I'm pretty sure you all know the story, with Ginny and the Chamber of Secrets, and the basilisk. So since you know this story, you should understand why I rarely let Ginny out of my sights now. Well, this year, some Murderer guy turns out to be escaped from Azkaban and after Harry, and Harry gets sent a Firebolt. Yes the broom, for flying. Anyways, McGonagall doesn't want to take a chance as to who sent the Firebolt, and refuses to let Harry ride it. The only problem is that his broom is broken from a dementor attack during the first game of the season. So Harry gets all mopey about not being able to play, and he asks me to fill in for him. Of course, I'm just like, "Harry, use my broom, it's not like I'll be playing anyways. And I suck at seeker."

So then he goes and throws a curveball. "Well, why don't I teach you sometime after this match?"

So, being the awkward turtle everybody knows I am, I just answer, "O-oh-okay." Smooth (Y/N), Smooth.

So I get Ginny, Hermione (Who I had also befriended at this point in time), and Katie in a room just us four, and I spill. Katie teases me about being whipped, and Ginny freaks out. Hermione just looks confused. "How can he teach you to be a seeker, when it's really just about reflexes?"

"That's the point, 'Moine," Katie informs her.

"He really just wants to spend time with her," Ginny adds.

"Ohh, that makes more sense."

Then we spent all night talking about boys. Apparently 'Mione thinks Ginny and I are weird for only liking people who are in the grade above us, to which I said that we don't only like people from the grade above us, we just both happen to at the same time.

Later that week (After we won the match), I was watching the quidditch practice with Ginny. I didn't really want to watch it, but Ginny insisted she go, and you know what I said about leaving her to do things on her own. So they wrapped up practice, and I started to head in, when Ginny said she needed to talk to Harry about something. She heads back to me, telling me to wait where I am. I told her not to go back by herself, so she waits for Katie, who happens to be smirking at me while her and Ginny leave.

Sighing, I plopped myself down to wait for whatever it is that Ginny needed me to wait for. After about 15 minutes I hear someone clearing their throat behind me. I look back/up to see Harry. 

"I told you I'd teach you how to be a proper seeker, and I'm not one to break promises," he says, smiling down at me. 

"I honestly thought you were joking about that," I admitted.

"No, of course not. I know I technically didn't promise, but I do like to keep my word."

"Oh, perfect, but I don't have my broom, you're using it, silly."

"Oh, McGonagall actually confirmed that the firebolt is okay to fly, and wants me to try it out before the next game, so it seems like you'll be having your broom back."

"Oh, perfect, let me just get changed." I run into the Gryffindor team room, and head to the girls side, which are both surprisingly unlocked. I grab the change of clothes that I have in there in case they need me to step in on a practice, and throw them on, pulling my hair back into a high ponytail as well. I headed out to the pitch, grabbing my broom along the way. "Ready!" I announce, as I walk up to Harry, a little more bounce in my step than usual.

"Perfect." He already has the snitch out and is releasing it and catching it as if it were nothing. "So what do you know about being a seeker?"

"Well, you just have to focus on catching the snitch, and pray that your teammates are good enough to get points without you."

He chuckled, "Yes, I suppose, well, do you want to get started."

"Yeah, WAIT! I have to catch the snitch against someone who has experience, and is on a Firebolt. That's not fair at all."

"Who said I was on the Firebolt?"

"You and McGonagall, and frankly, me."

"Well, I say you're on the Firebolt."

"No, no, no, nope, no way, never. I do not want McGonagall angry at me because you want me to ride your Firebolt."

"Fine, then I won't teach you how to be seeker," he said in a mocking way.

"Fine by me, its not like you can teach me reflexes or anything anyways."

"Ugh! Why do you always have to be right?"

"I don't have to be right, I just am."

"Sure, totally."

"So what do you want to do now?"

"I was just about to ask you the same thing."

"Wanna go for a fly?"

"I would love to!"

So we flew around the pitch, and just around outside, and it was wonderful. When we landed, his already messy hair was extremely messy, which I must say, was pretty attractive. We sat down, and talked on the pitch for hours, not even noticing when we were out past curfew. We laid down and looked at the stars, talking about everything we could. 

It was in that time when I realized that this is what I wanted for so long. We may have not been kissing, or all over each other, but what I really craved was the closeness that I had to him in that moment. What I really craved was the friendship we had gained that night. Hopefully that friendship will blossom into something more, but until then, I am satisfied with what I have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 41.2K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

90.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
186K 7.7K 57
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...